The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Unassumption

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17

Postby Unassumption » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:59 am

Not sure if her relationship with stan isn't important to his character enough for him to see her this episode, or even invite her to his party, or not important enough for the show to include. She's an angrier, more assholic, more ignorant knowitall Kyle; there's a place for both.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
ingleburt

Postby ingleburt » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:26 pm

I studied the crowds in both Canada on Strike and Funnybot for, no joke, 10 minutes. Im 98% sure that girl is Wendy, as for Craig... well. In Canada on Strike he's on the bleachers to our far left, and in Funnybot, these aren't seen (other than the first ,maybe second, person).
Finally, I can say-
manic221

Postby manic221 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Wendy is one of my favorite characters in the show! as most of you have pointed out she's strong Female lead and doesn't get enough screen time absolutely she should have been in 1707 seriously why wasn't she their too be worried about Stan's developing condition.

When Stan was sat sad by the pond that was the perfect for Wendy to turn and speak to him... am i the only one who thinks this?
CCCPkiller

Postby CCCPkiller » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:43 pm

I think it would of been interesting to see her last episode, but maybe on part 2, or whatever next episode is next, we'll see how she reacted to the events of 1507
Kenny McCormick is 10x better than you, and me.
God D**n MONGORIANS!
IconOfEvi

Postby IconOfEvi » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 am

While a lot of characters have in general been getting less time (some not of the four getting more of course), Wendy especially has gotten little. She barely gets cameos now even.
Am I not a man and a brother?
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 am

Because of You're Getting Older (#1507), I think she and Stan will break up again when Season 15 returns.

Does anyone agree?
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.
Cristine478

Postby Cristine478 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Exist a forum called "Stan and Wendy in Season 15" I now think that the forum is abandoned because that as the season began. I am also confused about the last episode to come out (You're Getting Older) but I think as always everything returns to normal will not affect anything (or maybe I'm wrong ?)
I love south park
this first clip of the season 15 do not say much
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 am

It would be pretty strange for so much (namely, half of the scenes she's ever been in) to go to waste by having the two of them not end up together.

...but what if the new girl is this socially awkward kid with a lot of weird habits, who he meets online?

Kidding, I just wanted a better variety of girls in the show. I hope Wendy's smart enough to try and help Stan.

Her or the new girl.

Postby 203177 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 pm

i think she spoke in one ep in season 15. which was good. i wanna see more of her in season 15 the sec half
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 pm

I think 1508 will be the only opportunity for Wendy to show up and save Stan, after all, if Kyle, Eric and Kenny dumped Stan, who else can show him that life's not entirely crap?
jeffspahn1

Postby jeffspahn1 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

they better make another wendy episode like that Breast cancer one
she got no love last season
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:39 am

jeffspahn1 wrote:they better make another wendy episode like that Breast cancer one
she got no love last season

Most screen time she seen last season was the start of "Insheeption".

I kinda wish they'd have 1 of the 14 episodes a season have a girl as 1 of the lead characters. Breast Cancer Show Ever, Dancing With The Smurfs, The List. Amazing episodes, Wendy leading the cast, and Bebe and the girls supported in The list.
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:21 am

i think Wendy is gonna go single this season or sence Kyles never had a girl friend she'll be Kyles girl, and there should be a whole episode on it.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 am

I highly doubt Kyle will go for Wendy, he said so. In "Follow that egg" He said he'd never go out with his best friends ex-girlfriend. Well maybe since their not friends anymore he might, but I have my doubts M&T would do something like that.

What would be interesting to see is that if Stan gets a new girlfriend to cheer himself up. I mean Wendy is not a good match for Stan anymore, their not even wrote about together anymore. If M&T cared at all about the relationship between those two they should have done an episode on them.

Wendy's a changed girl, she's just not that interesting, she's not a psycho girlfriend like she used to be, oh those were the days.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:43 am

RichardV1150 wrote:I highly doubt Kyle will go for Wendy, he said so. In "Follow that egg" He said he'd never go out with his best friends ex-girlfriend. Well maybe since their not friends anymore he might, but I have my doubts M&T would do something like that.

What would be interesting to see is that if Stan gets a new girlfriend to cheer himself up. I mean Wendy is not a good match for Stan anymore, their not even wrote about together anymore. If M&T cared at all about the relationship between those two they should have done an episode on them.

Wendy's a changed girl, she's just not that interesting, she's not a psycho girlfriend like she used to be, oh those were the days.

well yeah gotta admit it would be a good match up, i mean it would make for a good revenge episode.

Return to “Character Discussion”