The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

HAcoreRD

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 am

RichardV1150 wrote:I highly doubt Kyle will go for Wendy, he said so. In "Follow that egg" He said he'd never go out with his best friends ex-girlfriend. Well maybe since their not friends anymore he might, but I have my doubts M&T would do something like that.

What would be interesting to see is that if Stan gets a new girlfriend to cheer himself up. I mean Wendy is not a good match for Stan anymore, their not even wrote about together anymore. If M&T cared at all about the relationship between those two they should have done an episode on them.

Wendy's a changed girl, she's just not that interesting, she's not a psycho girlfriend like she used to be, oh those were the days.

Wendy was based off of Trey's old girlfriend, and in "Raisins" Stan/Wendy broke up because Trey and his ex did. I think they were reunited in "The List" just to appease the Stan/Wendy fans (like me!).

We don't see much of Ms. Testaburger anymore simply because her character is almost exactly like Kyle's, minus the gender and religion. Kyle absorbed her role in season 5, and she became a background item. My brother and I watched "The List" last night, and while he's not a big South Park fan like me, by the end of the episode he busts out "What happened to Wendy? I liked her." made me sad to remind him we haven't seen her talk really since "Insheepton" Season 14.
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 pm

i seriously thing there should be more Wendy shows, i mean she doesn't get much credit, and if she wanted to be she could be the most kick 'ss girl in the school, and i would love to see like some episode where Kyle and Wendy get so pissed off at Cartman they work together to take him down that would be mega awesome! :lol: :)

THIS IS WHAT I SAY,LIVE,LAUGH,AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.
skullx007

Postby skullx007 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Sou†h Park better make a new episode Wendy and Stan love episode xD
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm

You'd better make a fan fic about it, 'cause I don't see an episode about that coming anytime soon.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:08 am

Big-Will wrote:You'd better make a fan fic about it, 'cause I don't see an episode about that coming anytime soon.

at this point I don't know if i'd complain if they did take some wedndy fanfic ideas.
The Silver Banana

Postby The Silver Banana » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 am

I think she's my dad's favorite character. She certainly had her moments in Dances with Smurfs and Breast Cancer Awareness Show. I still look forward to the day where she's in a group with Bebe, Red, and Lola, and the fifth wheel Annie. It's not really the romance I look forward to, so much as the chance for her to be bad@$$.

Postby nwt000 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 am

I really hope she gets a prominent role in the second half of this season.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:33 am

nwt000 wrote:I really hope she gets a prominent role in the second half of this season.

we can only hope
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 am

Wendy fans, rejoice. She finally got a speaking role, and a cute little picnic.

The scene with Kyle built my hopes up, cleverly. I swear there's time I feel M&T occasionally read what we say. If so, thank you guys, we appreciate.

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:11 pm

i liked that too finally! lets hope it happens more in the rest of the sec half.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Wendy actually cared more about Stan than Kyle did in this episode, I was stunned. The 4 sec picnic shot was nice too. But the best line in the whole show was, "those two should screw and just get it over with".

Postby 203177 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:17 pm

who said that? i forgot?

maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 am

After Kyle and Wendy do their lines, the "camera" moves down the hall about 10-15 ft to two un-named kids. one of them says the line to the other.
JerWu17

Postby JerWu17 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:32 pm

I was practically cheering when they cut to the scene of Wendy talking to Kyle about Stan's cynicism. After her practical absence from Season 15's first run, I really wondered if we would even see much of her anymore.

I theorized after ep-1507 that M&T would use Wendy to pull Stan out of cynicism should they decide to stretch Stan's plight past ep-1508. Judging from her lines in Ass Burgers, that indeed appears to be what M&T would had done if they went that route.

I'm kind of bummed that Wendy didn't get to save the day. That would have been huge given her limited role in SP. But hey, now we don't have to endure 6 more episodes of Kyle being buddy-buddies with Cartman so I can't complain about that.

At least she got a picnic with Stan though! That scene was seriously cute...

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

it was cute lets hope she gets another role in this newest ep. maybe she will help stop cartman too!

Return to “Character Discussion”