The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S17

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm

If only Wendy was a main character all of the time. I wish the main cast was more of an ensemble with 9 or 10 4th graders taking turns speaking every episode. In other words, it would be the group of kids from Bass to Mouth, with Fatass, Clyde, and Jimmy in it too. Imagine 12 awesome characters sharing the spotlight. If that happened, I would be so happy.
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 am

She'll probably have a major role in this week episode giving that she was arguing with Cartman in the gymnasium and seem really angry. I have a feeling it will be a Cartman vs. Wendy conflict consider their hate each other, which really irritates me. Aside from that, I'm really hyped about seeing her and the other kids ganging up on Cartman :lol:
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 am

im glad she speaking again! woot! i hope she beats him up again.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
JennyJaclyn

Postby JennyJaclyn » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm

I think wendy should sing inone mabey a good song like adele's set fire to rain like her singing to stan and then he like runs up to her and kisses her that would be an adorable scene!!!! DID YA READ THAT MATT STONE AND TRAY PARKER!!!! ITS ADORABLE!!!

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 pm

they sang that song i forgot the name but it was very cute
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
forbidden_moose

wendy

Postby forbidden_moose » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 am

It was nice to see so much Wendy this last season, and as rough as it was to see Stan go through so much in YGO/Assburgers it was really lovely to see Wendy stand by and support him in his trying time, and to see her so forgiving in Bass to Mouth. I hope we see more of her in season 16, as I quite enjoy her as a character, and a lot of South Park fans I talk to would like to see her more of her in the show too.
HAcoreRD

Re: wendy

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 am

forbidden_moose wrote:It was nice to see so much Wendy this last season, and as rough as it was to see Stan go through so much in YGO/Assburgers it was really lovely to see Wendy stand by and support him in his trying time, and to see her so forgiving in Bass to Mouth. I hope we see more of her in season 16, as I quite enjoy her as a character, and a lot of South Park fans I talk to would like to see her more of her in the show too.

I second this. She's a solid character, and brings another side to Stan to light when around him. She's also one of the few characters who have a voice of reason.
PunkRockFreak09

Postby PunkRockFreak09 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 am

Whatever happened to the Bebe/Wendy friendship?
I'm guessing that they are friends again. Ever since "Breast Cancer Show Ever" they have seemed friendly towards one another. I hope season 16 holds more Bebe/Wendy storylines.
forbidden_moose

Postby forbidden_moose » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:08 am

PunkRockFreak09 wrote:Whatever happened to the Bebe/Wendy friendship?
I'm guessing that they are friends again. Ever since "Breast Cancer Show Ever" they have seemed friendly towards one another. I hope season 16 holds more Bebe/Wendy storylines.

I agree. Bebe hasn't spoken at all since Jennifer Howell stopped working on the show a few years back, but she'd hadn't really had a major role in an episode in a long while. I quite like both characters, and would like to see more of them.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:11 am

forbidden_moose wrote:

I agree. Bebe hasn't spoken at all since Jennifer Howell stopped working on the show a few years back, but she'd hadn't really had a major role in an episode in a long while. I quite like both characters, and would like to see more of them.

Breast Cancer Show was pretty much her last speaking role. She had 2 sentences. :/
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 am

HAcoreRD wrote:
forbidden_moose wrote:

Breast Cancer Show was pretty much her last speaking role. She had 2 sentences. :/

Actually, she spoke in Elementary School Musical, Eat, Pray, Queef, and Butters' Bottom Bitch after that episode. I hope Wendy gets an episode this season with her, Bebe, Red, Annie, Lola, and the other girls as the main focus.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Official Wendy Disscussion Thread thru S20

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 am

Jennifer Howell left the show??? When did this happen???
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
forbidden_moose

Postby forbidden_moose » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:15 am

Either 2010 or 2009, She's now the senior vice president of Fox Animation (yet another reason to hate Family Guy). It's a shame, as she had worked on the show since the very start.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:32 am

forbidden_moose wrote:Either 2010 or 2009, She's now the senior vice president of Fox Animation (yet another reason to hate Family Guy). It's a shame, as she had worked on the show since the very start.

In other words, will never here from Bebe again unless Trey and Matt suck up and have her voice done by April Stewart or Mona Marshall. And the chances of that are paper thin. :cry:
forbidden_moose

Postby forbidden_moose » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:34 am

nwt000 wrote:
forbidden_moose wrote:Either 2010 or 2009, She's now the senior vice president of Fox Animation (yet another reason to hate Family Guy). It's a shame, as she had worked on the show since the very start.

In other words, will never here from Bebe again unless Trey and Matt suck up and have her voice done by April Stewart or Mona Marshall.

I wouldn't be the first time they'd had to replace a voice actress. :(

Return to “Character Discussion”