The Official Garrison Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Ex1lepr0

The Official Garrison Thread

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:05 am

Mr. Garrison used to be my favorite character. Then he had that whole thing with the sex change, twice. I'm actually hoping they make a Garrison episode this season, because let's face it, the tale of the Garrison is what drove the show.
Can't we all just get along?
BRMBug

Re: The Official Garrison Thread

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:59 pm

After the first sex change, I was a little put off with Garrison. Even so, I still couldn't not watch when he/she was on the screen. I suppose I just like insane over the top characters.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:11 am

I agree, I liked him because he was completely crazy. But I think they should find a way to incorporate him in again, because aside from a few minor appearances, we don't see him. But that would be hard because of the sex change. Damn, that was such a bad idea... 8)
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Garrison is one of my favorite characters (Randy and Cartman have him beat, at least).

I like the fact that he came full circle: straight man, gay man, straight woman, gay woman, straight man. Or is he gay again? I can't keep track. I'm glad they made him a man again though, he was certainly a better character like that. Mr. Slave was pretty good, too.
jebjim

Postby jebjim » Sat May 07, 2011 6:56 pm

They should make a Mr. Garrison episode where he has a new love interest. But it's impossible to tell if his new love interest is a girl, a boy, gay, bisexual, bi-curious, transgendered, crossdresser. Call it, the Pat of all Pat's.
A love-interest with whom ONLY Mr. Garrison could be interested. Someone who encapsulates ALL of Mr Garrison's sexual journey.
That'd be so hilarious.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sun May 08, 2011 4:13 am

I can answer his sexuality. When he was still a woman, he was a lesbian. But then he became a man again. Therefore, he's now a man interested in women.

Return to “Character Discussion”