Kyle needs a gf

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

emoassasin117
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 am

Kyle needs a gf

Postby emoassasin117 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 pm

kyle needs a girl friend now that stan is gone. he should have wendy or bebe or some new girl
JVM
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby JVM » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Kyle's had two love interests, Rebecca Cotswolds and Bebe. He didn't like Bebe.

I'd love to see Rebecca back but I don't see it happening.

And don't get your hopes up. M&T have stressed all the time they don't care about the kids being in relationships and think it's stupid. Look how often we see Stan's girlfriend. Oh that's right, we don't, because Wendy's been all but written out.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
emoassasin117
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby emoassasin117 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 am

i disagree some episodes in the early seasons didnt have wendy, that dosent meen shes gone
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby Zazaban » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

No he doesn't.

If anything, give him a boyfriend, because it would be amusing and piss off the religious right.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
UhhIDontKnow
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:54 am

Zazaban wrote:No he doesn't.

If anything, give him a boyfriend, because it would be amusing and piss off the religious right.


Wendy is available, and Stan is no longer his best friend so Kyle no longer needs to hold back like he did in Follow That Egg.
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 am

Give him a black girlfriend.
whatwouldwedo W/o SP
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 3:22 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 am

its funny how people presume stan as "gone"
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
The Silver Banana
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby The Silver Banana » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 am

BRMBug wrote:Give him a black girlfriend.

Actually, since he's Jewish, his girlfriend would have to be Chinese.
________________________________________________________
It's not pedophilia if they should be your age by now.
UhhIDontKnow
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 pm

BRMBug wrote:Give him a black girlfriend.


How about a nice Jersey girl for Kyle?
BRMBug
Posts: 18534
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:43 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

The Silver Banana wrote:Actually, since he's Jewish, his girlfriend would have to be Chinese.

Because...

UhhIDontKnow wrote:How about a nice Jersey girl for Kyle?

One of the cutest, sweetest ladies of color I ever had the pleasure of working with was from New Jersey. (I almost wrote "Jew Nersey" :lol:) I never "went there" though because her and her baby daddy were constantly on and off. Although that didn't stop us from flirting so extremely hard with each other.
emoassasin117
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby emoassasin117 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 am

UhhIDontKnow wrote:
Zazaban wrote:No he doesn't.

If anything, give him a boyfriend, because it would be amusing and piss off the religious right.


Wendy is available, and Stan is no longer his best friend so Kyle no longer needs to hold back like he did in Follow That Egg.


high five :D
pipiscute
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby pipiscute » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Zazaban wrote:No he doesn't.

If anything, give him a boyfriend, because it would be amusing and piss off the religious right.

HAHAHA I love style.
The Silver Banana
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 am

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby The Silver Banana » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:10 am

Kyle, bi? Well, if you can make it realistic and not act all "when was I ever straight?", then I'm in. Can't wait to see his mom's face. :lol:
________________________________________________________
It's not pedophilia if they should be your age by now.
pipiscute
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby pipiscute » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 pm

The Silver Banana wrote:Kyle, bi? Well, if you can make it realistic and not act all "when was I ever straight?", then I'm in. Can't wait to see his mom's face. :lol:
Lol kyles mom "what what what?!!!"
KennyRulzMyWorld
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: Klye needs a gf

Postby KennyRulzMyWorld » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:25 am

Okay. I agree. I agree because I heard Kyle was based on Matt and Matt has a wife, so why not give Kyle a girlfriend as the "kid equivalent"? If I could talk to Matt and Trey I'd ask them to make Kyle a girlfriend based on Angela.
Oh, and why is everyone saying Stan is "gone"? Yeah, I know, I saw the ending to "You're Getting Old" as well. Believe me, I was nearly in tears. But we don't know what exactly it means. I think "You're Getting Old" is a two-parter, so something might happen in the second part. Just wait until September, Stan-banishers. He may remain...

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests