Which characters would make good friends?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Friar Matt

Which characters would make good friends?

Postby Friar Matt » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Of course we have Stan and Kyle, Wendy and Bebe, ...

Cartman hangs out with Kenny and Butters but I don't know that they are really "friends."

I am thinking Kenny and Butters could get along. Kenny is a sweet kid, although he has some more mature tastes in entertainment. Butters is an even sweeter kid, and he would never judge Kenny for being poor. He could learn a lot from Kenny, and Kenny might learn something from Butters.

Other ideas?
Unassumption

Re: Which characters would make good friends?

Postby Unassumption » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Depends on what kind of person you are. I like living vicariously through interesting people, especially ones other people hate on so Cartman is an option, but introverts like Craig are more like my usual friend giving me more time to chat with them and see the craziness most people overlook. I'm not confident so Tweek, Pip, and Butters would make good ego boosts, and fit my dive for unpopular friends but none seem to care about anything I could chat to them about. Kenny seems a good mix of the 2 types, but is too interested in external things for a good chat despite not talking much.

Stan seems too competent, that kind of person wouldn't like my fail and would make me feel bad in comparison. Kyle is intellectual, so I could chat with him but he's too f*cking judgemental, I tend to piss people like that off. Wendy would make me embarrassed, seems the type to take my general position but butcher it, and be smarter than me so I know she's wrong but can't prove it, and as judgmental as kyle, the type of person I like least in the world!

People I choose to hang out with resemble Craig most, with a dash of Kyle's interest in the world and some of tweek/butters/old-crying-clyde's unpopularity and insecurity.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
mckorigins

Postby mckorigins » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:52 am

Kenny, hands down.

He's poor. He's innocent. And he's constantly overlooked. How could you not want to help him out?
"Never, never, never quit."-W. Churchhill
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 am

mckorigins wrote:He's innocent. And he's constantly overlooked.

And you're guilty of overlooking him. I suggest you look around his room to see how innocent he really is.

Unassumption wrote:words

Also, this thread is about characters that would be good friends with each other, not about characters you would be friends with - there's another thread for that.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BlakeF

Postby BlakeF » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:24 am

For me, Kenny, Butters, Pip, Stan, Kyle, Wendy and Cartman would make awesome friends.

Return to “Character Discussion”