Should Shelly get a makeover

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

BlakeF

Should Shelly get a makeover

Postby BlakeF » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am

I was wondering, should Shelly Marsh get a makeover? would that make a good episode? maybe we can see her being nice to her brother Stan
(ugly)Bob

Re: Should Shelly get a makeover

Postby (ugly)Bob » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 am

wait who? what now? i thought she- oh that person! she should be further shoved into the actual story lines if she... when was her last speaking role?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm

I'd love for her to get her headgear removed but I don't see a total makeover happening until she's around 15 or so. Same with being nicer to her little brother. I see it happening, just a little, but again, not till she's into those teen years and Stan's like, 13.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 pm

(ugly)Bob wrote:when was her last speaking role?

October 26th 2011, 1511 Broadway Bro Down.
BlakeF

Postby BlakeF » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:41 am

Stanluv25 wrote:I'd love for her to get her headgear removed but I don't see a total makeover happening until she's around 15 or so. Same with being nicer to her little brother. I see it happening, just a little, but again, not till she's into those teen years and Stan's like, 13.
you're right, but her headgear should be removed. The reason why she so annoyed because she feels ugly with it on, so she takes it out on Stan.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:10 pm

^ That's the funny thing. The line way back from An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig amuses me-

Stan: She's just pissed off because she got headgear at the dentist. She's taking it out on me.

I have a feeling Stan just said that to make himself feel better. I really think Shelley's been beating him up since he could walk. To say Shelley actually was happy she had a baby brother in her life is kinda hard to imagine. I say the headgear makes her more pissed off but she always hated Stan.

Haa, I love that line.
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:I'd love for her to get her headgear removed but I don't see a total makeover happening until she's around 15 or so. Same with being nicer to her little brother. I see it happening, just a little, but again, not till she's into those teen years and Stan's like, 13.

Shelly was 12 when she babysat Eric, all those seasons ago. Since then, about 2 years, (South Park time), have past. So she's 14 or real close to 14 years old now. The next grade change South Park does, Shelly should be a freshman in high school. All this is my way of saying Shelly should get some sort of make-over, head gear removed, something.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

That would be great seeing Shelly in make up :lol:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:03 pm

maxbjr wrote:

Shelly was 12 when she babysat Eric, all those seasons ago. Since then, about 2 years, (South Park time), have past. So she's 14 or real close to 14 years old now. The next grade change South Park does, Shelly should be a freshman in high school. All this is my way of saying Shelly should get some sort of make-over, head gear removed, something.

Ya, Shelley is four years older than Stan. Way back in season 3 we find out she's 12. And the boys had never turned nine yet so obviously they were 8, making her 4 years older. So we shall see how long the boys remain 10 in the show. Kyle has already been mentioned as nine again so I say, not for long lol. But ya, Shelley should be a 14-year-old freshman. Or back to being 13 when her brother and everyone is nine again.

We want consistency M&T!!

Haa, I love that line.
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 pm

"We want consistency M&T!!" LOL
But what would we ever talk about if that actually happened. :)

I was basing Shelly's age in relation to Stan's age. She was 12 when he was 8, Stan just turned 10 during "You're Getting Old" episode last year. So Shelly should be 14 or very close to 14 by now. This will only matter though if the kids go from 4th to 5th grade, then we may see a Shelly makeover. (Personally I think because South Park got renewed to run for 5 more years, at least, I think we will see the kids move to 5th grade. But I doubt we'll see them get to 6th grade.)

Return to “Character Discussion”