Why's kyle B. #1 popular character???

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: Why's kyle B. #1 popular character???

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:56 pm

raidpirate52 wrote:I never noticed Kyle ever being the most popular character. Or even felt that way. I do like Kyle mostly because there's no reason not to dislike him. I mean sure he argues and passes on some suggestions brought up but if he just went along with everything he would be even more boring and the show would be a lot more boring too.

True, Stan's is known as the kid who goes along with things and it would be boring if Kyle were also like that. But it's just annoying when Cartman says something and Kyle immediately shoots it down even though most of the time Cartman is right. Stan has more of an open mind but Kyle is bit close-minded and it's annoying. Like I said, there is just something about the Jew that I find annoying lately..

*it's also irritating how so many fans love him just because of his Jew-fro. Really??* :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah, I don't get the "Aw, Kyle is so cute with his Jew-fro" fuss. It's kinda annoying and pathetic in my opinion.

Sometimes Kyle fangirls scares me :tweek:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 am

yamilynn wrote:Yeah, I don't get the "Aw, Kyle is so cute with his Jew-fro" fuss. It's kinda annoying and pathetic in my opinion.

Sometimes Kyle fangirls scares me :tweek:

hahaha :lol: And I bet most of them go crazy about his 'fro from ESM since it was styled after one of the characters from HSM. I admit, I am a bit bias and am not a fan of redheads... so it is hard to go 'awww' over Kyle.

Kenny fangirls are scary too. They both are literately in love with their 10-year-old boy characters! *shudder*

Haa, I love that line.
addictedtoblur314

Postby addictedtoblur314 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:46 pm

kenny fangirls ARE scary. For example, i have a kenny fb account because i'm gonna be cosplaying him, and there are girls that talk about his penis and how sexy it is. REALLY?? i mean REALLY?? It kind of bugs me whenever girls claim a cartoon character as 'theirs' sexually.

But that's beside the point.

I like kyle a LOT more than stan. (actually, of the four, stan is my least favourite) Correction: Stan is on the lower half of my top ten. He's boring

kyle's a lot more interesting and not annoying with his kind of 'regular guy' ness.. I see a bit of myself in kyle and thinks he's adorable. Makes me actually want a younger brother like him. Hahah. And his jewfro looks like broccoli. I dunno, i like the possibility of him arguing with other characters. Not that I like conflict, but i just like how he can stand up for himself and isnt needy and emotional like stan can be. Not that being needy and emotional is a bad thing, i just think i'd get annoyed if that would happen. Which is why i find it irritating in fanfics when they portray him as a wuss, because he isnt. I mean, he does have his moments, but stan's the emotional one. As i see it anyway.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Kyle can be boring sometimes as well :roll: and he's not all that interesting, at least not to me. He can be really irritating at times whenever he complains about Cartman doing this, Cartman doing that. It's irritating and annoying.
I support CartmanxStan
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

addictedtoblur314 wrote:kenny fangirls ARE scary. For example, i have a kenny fb account because i'm gonna be cosplaying him, and there are girls that talk about his penis and how sexy it is. REALLY?? i mean REALLY?? It kind of bugs me whenever girls claim a cartoon character as 'theirs' sexually.

But that's beside the point.

I like kyle a LOT more than stan. (actually, of the four, stan is my least favourite) Correction: Stan is on the lower half of my top ten. He's boring

kyle's a lot more interesting and not annoying with his kind of 'regular guy' ness.. I see a bit of myself in kyle and thinks he's adorable. Makes me actually want a younger brother like him. Hahah. And his jewfro looks like broccoli. I dunno, i like the possibility of him arguing with other characters. Not that I like conflict, but i just like how he can stand up for himself and isnt needy and emotional like stan can be. Not that being needy and emotional is a bad thing, i just think i'd get annoyed if that would happen. Which is why i find it irritating in fanfics when they portray him as a wuss, because he isnt. I mean, he does have his moments, but stan's the emotional one. As i see it anyway.

I'm not sure if I ever saw anything about fans talking about the boys' penises but I wouldn't be surprised. Which is sad. It seems some people forget these are CHILDREN. Sure, I'm sure Stan would have good looks as a teen and adult, being #3 on cutest boys list, but as of now... he's a little boy and as such, should treated as the child he is!

It makes me sad when fans say Stan is boring. It's like they're missing something inside him that us Stan fans love. He's calm and rational about things and in turn I suppose it's mistaken as 'boring'. But this kid has interests and talents so he's far from it to us. :wink:
It is nice Kyle can stand up to himself but again, like Yamilynn stated, that conflict he always encounters gets boring to us. I don't see myself in Kyle at all. I like that Stan is needy and emotional. I am too. Stan may love sports but this kid has a big heart and loves animals and people, and that I find to be a few good reasons to love Stanny. We don't often get a character who is both 'the cool kid' as well as a pussy at the same time. But it's all an opinion. :wink:

Haa, I love that line.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 am

Because fangirls like his hair.

True story.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:05 am

*Shudders* Kyle's fangirls are creepy and obsessed with his hair. I just don't understand why they find his hair so 'cute' and 'adorable.' I mean, it's just an afro (or how they refer it 'Jew-fro') :roll: typical fanbase.
I support CartmanxStan

Return to “Character Discussion”