The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

captain_mystery
Posts: 1612
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 am

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:31 am

excellent...


anywho, we should revive princesschaos' butters protection page
Image
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
butters=cute
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:16 pm

Postby butters=cute » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:26 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:As members of the Chaos Posse, it is your duty to defend Butters in times of crisis. You are to stand against any and all forms of Butters torture, however minor or major. You don't want another incident like with the ninja star, do you? So then whenever a Butters episode airs, bitch about how there better not be any torture and whatnot, and if the episode does contain torture, bitch about how the torture is getting old and isn't funny. It should hopefully catch Matt and Trey's attention. Likely, you will receive opposition from people who hate Butters or who enjoy Butters torture. They will present you with arguments as to why Butters torture should not stop. You must be ready with a strong argument to use against theirs.

Think you can handle it? :)


yeah!! thats cool!!!
butters rocks!!!

Image
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:15 am

Woah, KSWF, that's alot of pressure..... TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!! :tweek:
Well, I can handle it for the sake of Butters, I'll just need to find my center...

captain_mystery wrote:excellent...


anywho, we should revive princesschaos' butters protection page

That's not a bad idea.... We could ask her next time she's on (or you could PM her, C_M, being the leader and all :P ).
I *Heart* You.
*~wEndY's #1 FAn~*
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:46 pm

Postby *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:41 pm

can i join the the butter army? because he's my 2nd favorite character.
Last edited by *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* on Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wendy Rules!

Image

Image
captain_mystery
Posts: 1612
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 am

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:13 pm

feel free wendy!

(mind if I call you that?)

I think a revive of the site is good...and I'll ask PC
Image
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
*~wEndY's #1 FAn~*
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:46 pm

Postby *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:29 pm

captain_mystery wrote:feel free wendy!

(mind if I call you that?)

I think a revive of the site is good...and I'll ask PC
yeah u can call me that i guess! YES!!!WHOOHOOO, the kenny army said i couldnt join it because i have to be here for a month, but thnx a bunch
Last edited by *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* on Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wendy Rules!

Image

Image
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:47 pm

Oh, I forgot I am in the Butters Army!!!

This deserves a new kick-ass sig :D
Image
Image
*~wEndY's #1 FAn~*
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:46 pm

Postby *~wEndY's #1 FAn~* » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:01 am

Butters1986 wrote:Oh, I forgot I am in the Butters Army!!!

This deserves a new kick-ass sig :D
cant wait 2 c it
Wendy Rules!

Image

Image
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:26 am

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:01 am

Yeah, I probably should get to work on the "Save Butters" site. I just need some ideas for what to put on it. Of course, there'll be fan art and fanfic sections. Maybe a list of all the episodes Butters has been in, with a discription of his role in the episode, whether it was a crucial role or not, and how badly he was tortured in it, if he was at all. I have the Season 6 DVD set, so I can take some Butters screenshots from that season.

Anyone else have any ideas?
SaddestSunflower
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:34 am

Postby SaddestSunflower » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:35 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:As members of the Chaos Posse, it is your duty to defend Butters in times of crisis. You are to stand against any and all forms of Butters torture, however minor or major. You don't want another incident like with the ninja star, do you? So then whenever a Butters episode airs, bitch about how there better not be any torture and whatnot, and if the episode does contain torture, bitch about how the torture is getting old and isn't funny. It should hopefully catch Matt and Trey's attention. Likely, you will receive opposition from people who hate Butters or who enjoy Butters torture. They will present you with arguments as to why Butters torture should not stop. You must be ready with a strong argument to use against theirs.

Think you can handle it? :)


No problem! Those bastards won't know what hit them! :wink:
Image
eric pedigo
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:59 pm

reply

Postby eric pedigo » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:15 pm

Yes, Princess Chaos you should bring back the "Save Butters" website, that would be very cool.Image
eric pedigo
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:59 pm

reply

Postby eric pedigo » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:41 pm

some of you people are so clueless. You call Butters stupid,gay,etc. First, he tutored Stan in the "Future-self" episode, stupid kids don't tutor other kids. Second, he was the only one in "Raisins" out of Stan, Kyle, and Cartman who was interested solely in the girls. So, think about what you say before you say it.
BC_ROCKS
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:07 am

Postby BC_ROCKS » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:08 pm

IM BAK
proud member of the Cartman's Army
:D
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:55 pm

^ So am I! :D

PC, I like your ideas for the 'Save Butters' site! Hmm, any more ideas? There's always games... You could make a Kill Cartman Game where the player is Butters, and the coputer is Cartman, and Butters gets to kick the crap outta Cartman! I'm not sure how you would do that, but it's an idea.....
I *Heart* You.
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:44 pm

We need somebody with Flash skillzzz :)
Image
Image

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests