The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

YTMNSFW

Postby YTMNSFW » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:03 pm

Butters=Crap
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:35 pm

^Butters equals you? Nah, baby, I don't think so.

:)
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:06 pm

YTMNSFW wrote:Butters=Crap

Go f*ck your self. If you don't like Butters then don't post on his thread you dumbass troll.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:51 pm

Ignore the trolls, people.

I wouldn't call it an after-affect of Marjorine, instead I'd raise the question as to why he seemed to really like being Marjorine (really, that counts as a plus in my point that he'd just like the game). The events following Marjorine seem to be more traumatizing, being locked in his basement, chained up, with a dead body to eat in front of him. I'm sure that'd leave a bigger impression on him that pretending to be a girl, and he was missing in Follow That Egg (but appeared again perfectly fine in Ginger Kids).
kittylix

Postby kittylix » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am

i hate butters i hope they kill him oof cause he suxs ass.
[img:01187]http://www.imagebee.org/images/363sig.jpg[/img:01187]
danielprive6 is the dumbess fuker on earth~i maen he is stupidr than ever1 else combin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kittylix

Postby kittylix » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:20 am

butters is gay 4 pipand they pound eichothrs butts 4 12hours staght caus they r such faguty pusys and should die and go f*ck them selffs
[img:01187]http://www.imagebee.org/images/363sig.jpg[/img:01187]
danielprive6 is the dumbess fuker on earth~i maen he is stupidr than ever1 else combin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:40 am

Ok, that loser pretty much killed the discussion.

Lets start agian, I don't think it was because of any trauma, I think that if you would just listen to his theme song "Everyone Knows Its Butters" you will see why he likes playing. Because it is something that someone with his personality and innocence would consider fun.
Butters_The_Rapist

Postby Butters_The_Rapist » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:14 am

jawmht wrote:Ok, that loser pretty much killed the discussion.

Lets start agian, I don't think it was because of any trauma, I think that if you would just listen to his theme song "Everyone Knows Its Butters" you will see why he likes playing. Because it is something that someone with his personality and innocence would consider fun.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y why do people have so much trouble with that? I swear Butters is a girl... not gay... but a girl through and through.
Uncle Alex wrote:Butters_The_Rapist
Butters is lesbian? Dude, what a weird, twisted imagination you have! :roll: :)
professor_butters1

Postby professor_butters1 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:36 pm

Butters_The_Rapist wrote:

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y why do people have so much trouble with that? I swear Butters is a girl... not gay... but a girl through and through.

But as jawmht points out, when you *listen* to his theme song, it's (terminally cute) *boy's* song "Jumpin' in puddles/Skippin down the hallway/He goes to petting zoos/He loves John Alway [Elway!]"
He's so cute that he almost gets a career as a pet.

The end of *Marjorine* was odd, wasn't it? No word on how that situation resolved itself in the Stotch household. But I bet he got grounded.

~~Professor Butters
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:42 pm

Butters_The_Rapist wrote:

Well, if he was a girl he would be a lesbian. But you said he isn't gay,( I agree with that part). Just look at all the signs that he is a boy and not gay:

Well it appears that the only reason that he doesn't go "slap so tidies around" is because he is afraid of being grounded.
Image How many non-lesbians (you said he wasn't gay) have you ever seen do that?
He also seems to be the only one who Really enjoyed them selfs at Raisins. There are plenty more, that I don't have pictures of.

And the end of Marjorine his parents probably went to give him more food, and realized he had not ate it. Or mabye they just left him there, as their way of grounding him, its almost betters than what the did ate the end of Jared Has Aids. Almost.
Butters_The_Rapist

Postby Butters_The_Rapist » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:56 am

Butters_The_Rapist wrote:*dies*
XDDD I ENVY YOU AND YOUR AWESOME COSTUME

PS. Regarding Butters, he's a lip stick lesbian in a mans' body. DUH!

Cartman... now he's a homosexual.

My post (from earlier) in the "Is Cartman Gay?" thread. I'm so glad you caught on Jawmht. =D

And by the way... "Jumping in puddles.." ect... are hardly "macho" activities. Girls love to jump in puddles too. And the dude plays "hrrm" games with BARBIES... that is 100% a lesbian past time. (<--- sort of joking here... don't start a debate over it plz)

Don't forget how much fun he had as Marjorine once the girls accepted him, and how hurt he was when they attacked his "flatness"

There are just so many things that make Butters a lesbian... Prof. Chaos... dude... LESBIAN I can't see gay men doing that, I can't see straight men doing that I can't see straight girls doing that... only a lesbian would dawn a costume and make hamsters her minions...
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:16 pm

Or a creative little boy with enough pent up anger, and he doesn't know how to express it, so he creates an alter ego for himself.

Well, makes sense to me.

Little boys will jump in puddles. Little boys are not "macho." They're still little kids, and one of the most appealing things at that age is a freaking huge puddle that you can jump and splash around in. I remember back around third-fourth grade, on the playground, when all of the ice melted, we were left with a huge, huge puddle, and both boys and girls flocked to it.

Also, he doesn't play with barbies, he made that cutout himself. Meaning he drew the boobies himself and everything like that.

Although yes, with Marjorine, he did tend to take that rather seriously, albeit he was still aware of the fact that he is a dude, and the bit of girliness he experienced didn't seem to have much after-effect on him. I'm still saying that it partly stems from some of the trauma he'd rpoabbly have felt, being chained up in his basement by his own parents with a dead body lying in front of him.

Oh, and did I miss something, but why the crap are you calling him a lesbian? How about, uh... A heterosexual young boy?
Butters_The_Rapist

Postby Butters_The_Rapist » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:58 pm

iceiwynd wrote: How about, uh... A heterosexual young boy?

Because that would just be silly.
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:51 pm

Oh God! Seems that my silly little joke 'bout the Marjorine aftermath spawned a monster...

Butters_The_Rapist

Anyway, if someone's lesbian, it's not Butters:
Cartman: You guys. Ya know what? My grandma was Dutch Irish, and my grandpa was lesbian - that makes me quarter-lesbian.
Stan: You're just saying that, Cartman.
Kyle: Yeah, you're not a lesbian, fatass.
Cartman: I am, too!

:P
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
Butters_The_Rapist

Postby Butters_The_Rapist » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:07 pm

I try. :twisted:
But dude... tell me, can you really see Butters ever "wearing the pants" in a relationship?

Does a girl exist who is more girly than Butters? And even if she does, their combined girlyness would be nothing short of feme/feme. I mean... good lord, the girlyness would pop some gasket in the fabric of the time space spacey thing.

They'd probably buy eachother Hello Kitty wallets for their aniversary.

Return to “Character Discussion”