The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kittylix

Postby kittylix » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:34 am

wat wil buterz do in the new ep?
[img:01187]http://www.imagebee.org/images/363sig.jpg[/img:01187]
danielprive6 is the dumbess fuker on earth~i maen he is stupidr than ever1 else combin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:40 am

I know this isn't a // board, but I really think Cartman is the best match for Butters. Don't rip on me, but seriously.

Those two get along really well, and opposites attract. I'm not saying this because I'm a raving yaoi fangirl (and fanfic writer at that), but because it is somewhat true.

No girl in South Park is really right for Butters.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:45 am

Nommel wrote:In fact, he does appear in the show. You might want to add this little guy to your bios in SPScriptorium, Will...

He's in the crowd in Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

I just made him Butters's cousin because they look so much alike.

That just tells me that someone that looks like Butters is in the scene. That little kid has no lines and no name, so there's no reason to put him in the Bios. And if he ever gets something to say, there's no guarantee that it would link him to Butters. Addition denied.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kittylix

Postby kittylix » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:56 am

Total_Beefcake wrote:I know this isn't a // board, but I really think Cartman is the best match for Butters. Don't rip on me, but seriously.

Those two get along really well, and opposites attract. I'm not saying this because I'm a raving yaoi fangirl (and fanfic writer at that), but because it is somewhat true.

cartmen idnt gay.

i think he wold go grate with pip caus pip is gay lik buterz.no ofense 2 any1 butt i think buterz is gay 4 pip ~n pip is gay 4 buterz.
[img:01187]http://www.imagebee.org/images/363sig.jpg[/img:01187]
danielprive6 is the dumbess fuker on earth~i maen he is stupidr than ever1 else combin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:59 am

Total_Beefcake wrote:I know this isn't a // board, but I really think Cartman is the best match for Butters. Don't rip on me, but seriously.

Yeah see.. I don't have a problem with Butters/Cartman, I think it's awesome and funny!- and cannon even!
-but I also like Butters with a girl because men are usually the dominant ones in a relationship... with Butters that wouldn't be the case. He's just so cute and girly! I can see Red being "the man" in the relationship, and that's just... awesome to me. ^.^ Sorry.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:18 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:

Yeah see.. I don't have a problem with Butters/Cartman, I think it's awesome and funny!- and cannon even!
-but I also like Butters with a girl because men are usually the dominant ones in a relationship... with Butters that wouldn't be the case. He's just so cute and girly! I can see Red being "the man" in the relationship, and that's just... awesome to me. ^.^ Sorry.

That would be SUCH a cute coupling. Red-heads are large in SP and it would be nice too give them a bit attention. It seems like the first obvious choice for a girlfriend is a shy one like him(he'd probably "toughen" up too "protect" her), but it would be interesting if the one doing the fighting and protecting was her and he would stay innocent :P Reminds me alot of the relationship in 40 Year Old Virgin, where Andy is the one with no experience and his girlfriend is the one who defends him.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:37 am

I haven't seen 40yr old virgin, but you're the second person to compare him to Butters. =P

I like girly guys with tough ass girlfriends... the Marjorine episode where Butters really wanted to be a girl and ran off and cried because they said he was "ugly and flat"... That was so cute. And then Cartman saying "If they start lezzing out, just go with it." XDDDD Butters (sounding really scared) "What's lezzing out?" That's what sort of got me thinking... because if a girl did make a move on Butters in his Marjorine costume... you know he wouldn't be the "dominant/aggresive" one. =P

As posted earlier, Butters isn't gay... he really likes girls- he's just uber girly himself.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:37 am

^ I agree to that.

So what do you people think Butters role in todays episode will be? (it is 12:30 here)
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:47 am

Care to make any bets? If you win you can take that quote out of your sig and if I lose I'll put whatever quote you decide in my sig.

I bet they make a reference to how Butters "already" did the "already did it" joke in Prof. Chaos returns.

If I win, you have to add... hrm... "I'm a little piggy" to your sig. ^.^
And keep "Rebecca Cutswald is the coolest member on the boards." in your sig.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:55 am

Rebecca wrote:Care to make any bets? If you win you can take that quote out of your sig and if I lose I'll put something in my sig.

Ha, look how nice I am, I am pointing out that it is a win-win situation for me. Seeing as you only gave the conditions for your lose. Aren't I a good person. Anyway I bet he has 10+ speaking lines and plays a moderate part in the plot.

EDIT: f*ck NO!!!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:05 am

jawmht wrote:
EDIT: f*ck NO!!!

Ok ok... I thought not. I'll take your bet if you take mine. If I win on my bet then you have to put my old "I'm a pirate" banner in your sig and let me use your banner in my sig (until the next bet comes along.)

My two wagers as stands...

1. They will mention how butters already did the already did it gag. If I win we trade banners.
2. Butters will have less than 10 lines and a small or large (not medium) role in the story. If I win you add "and smartest" after "coolest" in the original quote.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:34 pm

I would have posted sooner but I was dealing with java sdk 1.5, it is still being a bitch.

Any way I accept, even though I don't really understand why you would want my banner in your sig. So what I am getting at is...

HELL YES!!!
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:40 pm

...I want your pirate sig. That was one of my favorite sigs ever.
8(

I think Butters is gonna have a role that is fit for him in this episode. I think he's almost as good as he is when he's Professor Chaos when he just has random background character lines.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:35 am

*Coughing*****Hah******Cough*
So I guess I won huh? Well, I won't let it get to my head, well ok I will.

Anyone notice that Butters told off Cartman, seems like he is finally getting so self-confidence, even if it was crushed immediately by Cartman's dirty look.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:38 am

Dude... come of it. Butters had more than ten lines and a large role. =O

You just win the "aready did it" part. ><;;
...You're sig is soo cutee Jawmht! Your small and feeble act of revenge is absolutely adorable.

OMG YES BUTTERS SAID n-i-g--gerrrr

And stood up to Cartman, and didn't care because he was "already grounded." =D Yay! Go Butters, go Butters! *runs off giggling insanely with Butters plushie.* He genuinely had balls in this one. GOOOOOOO BUTTTERS

Return to “Character Discussion”