The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:32 pm

peoplewhoannoyu wrote:What would have been cool in that episode was if Butters was made fun of where he got mad and turned into Professor Chaos. Butters would have been the one who had lice and so to wreck havoc over SP he would give everybody at SPE lice (including Mrs. Garrison and Mr. Mackey)

Ha ha! :chaos: :assface:

Well, there's only so much that you can do in 22 minutes, and that's a little too much to ask for. Yes, it would be funny, but none of the other funny parts would be there, like the sockbath. Although, I would like to see Professor Chaos again. We haven't seen him since season eight, I think, in Good Times With Weapons.

Yes, I'm new to the Butters Thread, but not new to the BBS. I still love him! :chaos:
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:47 am

KYLEZ#1FAN wrote:Well, there's only so much that you can do in 22 minutes, and that's a little too much to ask for. Yes, it would be funny, but none of the other funny parts would be there, like the sockbath. Although, I would like to see Professor Chaos again. We haven't seen him since season eight, I think, in Good Times With Weapons.

Yes, I'm new to the Butters Thread, but not new to the BBS. I still love him! :chaos:

we saw him in Go God Go and... WELCOME!
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:04 pm

I have a question for you fellow Butters fans.

How religious is Butters? I am writing a short novel and one of the characters is Butters.
--------------------

Thrawny
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:29 am

Thrawny wrote:I have a question for you fellow Butters fans.

How religious is Butters? I am writing a short novel and one of the characters is Butters.

I think he's like most kids; he goes along with it because it's the way things have always been for him. He hasn't reached the whole "questioning faith" age just yet- but he DID stand up against the Gay Camp people. Take that however you will.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
aidan-james

Postby aidan-james » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:07 pm

i luv it when butters sings ' lu lu lu ive got some apples , lu lu lu ya got some 2, lu lu lu lets get 2gether , ive got something that we can lu lu lu' makes me laf every time :P
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:33 pm

True, but has anyone else noticed he hasn't sung his apples song since season 9?
--------------------

Thrawny
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:17 pm

It shouldn't be too much of a concern. Chef stopped singing on a regular basis around Season 4 or so I believed, and look how he turned out! :D

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
XxAbbyMarshxX

Postby XxAbbyMarshxX » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:18 am

............He died. But I dont think Butters is dying soon....he's too damn cute and funny.
The Stan thread and the Kyle Thread have more pages than the Cartman thread. I'm so proud.
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:59 am

I wasn't referring to Butters Apples song indicating his departure from the show, hes just been singing other stuff other then his apples song.
--------------------

Thrawny
Razvy

Postby Razvy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:15 am

XxAbbyMarshxX wrote:But I dont think Butters is dying soon....he's too damn cute and funny.

yep :D you are totally right :P

Butters Rullz !
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Tue May 08, 2007 3:47 pm

Thrawny wrote:I wasn't referring to Butters Apples song indicating his departure from the show, hes just been singing other stuff other then his apples song.

Maybe he lost his apples and can't find them... Lol. Idk. Just wanted to comment on how much Butters rules!

"Lu lu lu... I got apples...."
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Wed May 09, 2007 2:30 am

[color=forestgreen:5e120]The Apples Song - who doesn't love it? =P

I can relate to Butters in a lot of ways since he reminds me of myself when I was that age. I'm not like that anymore but it's cool seeing a character on one of my favorite shows that resembles my past self.[/color:5e120]
Love_Fulfilled

Postby Love_Fulfilled » Wed May 09, 2007 3:47 pm

I loooooooove Butters, he is my fav chatacter of the show :D !!
¤I <3 BUTTERS¤

MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu May 10, 2007 6:28 pm

Sizzling Lynn wrote:The Apples Song - who doesn't love it? =P

I can relate to Butters in a lot of ways since he reminds me of myself when I was that age. I'm not like that anymore but it's cool seeing a character on one of my favorite shows that resembles my past self.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I see a lot of myself in Butters. I'm naive and try to see the good in everything a lot of the times. It's like, "What's the problem here? Relax, guy." I mean- !!Butters is so innocent and pure and nothing phases him and I love that.
candies

Postby candies » Wed May 23, 2007 4:36 pm

Butters are the character that will do anything and believes everything when you tell him! He is my most innocent, gullible and sweetest character in my opinion and he should get some more roles for the rest of season eleven.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “Character Discussion”