The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

G-Zus Kriced

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby G-Zus Kriced » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 am

Butters has to be the best character in South Park, at least in relevance to the naivety of children. It's so funny to see him be so disgustingly innocent.

I won't even lie... I used to think he was a bit of a douche and a pansy. Kind of on the homosexual side as well.

Until I saw how he works at a urinal. Pants down, shirt up; typical childhood ignorance/innocence. Ever since then, I pretty much realized that he's one of the key elements to reminding viewers that these kids are actually kids, and not angry midgets with tourette's.

Aw... now I made the thread all goopy...
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:24 am

butters is my second fave character! :D

he was an excellent addition to the four boys, even though i wish he wouldnt be sort of replacing kenny

he's definitely one of the funniest (if not THE funniest) characters in all south park, his naive and cluelessness are hilarious

and i really love how good natured he is, always nice and generous

about him being gay or not, well he's obviously not gay by his actions on raisins and its obvious in other episodes too that he likes girls, he might be bisexual though
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Poor Butters... he is one of my Favs, and if you have noticed in some of the more recent episodes it seems like some of the boys are more respectful / sympethetic toward him (Kyle and Stan esp).

I get a kick out of his naive behavior, yet, something about him being a tap dancing killer and a math savant adds that interesting spark to his character. Not to mention his kind manner and self esteem issues.

Everyone knows its butters :)
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:02 pm

pdfsmail wrote:Poor Butters... he is one of my Favs, and if you have noticed in some of the more recent episodes it seems like some of the boys are more respectful / sympethetic toward him (Kyle and Stan esp).

stan and kyle are definitely getting along better with butters
kyle invited him to casa bonita and tried to tell him what was going on in cartman sucks
stan and butters worked together in my future self and me
iMartin

Postby iMartin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 pm

I dont like him. Mostly because he's taking over all main roles, i mean he's nearly getting more important than Stan, he gets more screentime than him, wtf ..

I dont like the way he acts, his appearance (I dont get what everybody sees in him, his hairstyle is gay and so is his aquamarine colored jacket), his wussiness, and his damn parents. I'm not saying he should be kicked out, but why the hell the show starts being nearly all about him?
Butters, seriously, if you don't stop it I'll kick your ass!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:17 am

iMartin wrote:I dont like him. Mostly because he's taking over all main roles, i mean he's nearly getting more important than Stan, he gets more screentime than him, wtf ..

I dont like the way he acts, his appearance (I dont get what everybody sees in him, his hairstyle is gay and so is his aquamarine colored jacket), his wussiness, and his damn parents. I'm not saying he should be kicked out, but why the hell the show starts being nearly all about him?

i feel kind of sad that he's obviously sort of replacing kenny cause kenny's so awesome, but i think butters is a brilliant new character
i think he's really funny cause he's naive and so easy to manipulate
and yeah, i think everyone hates his parents, they're evil!

i think he's having just as much importance in the show as the other 4 guys, not more, which is fine by me, i think it was a very positive addittion
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:30 pm

O Hamburgers,

I would enjoy an episode where Butters stands up for himself, refuses to allow his parents to ground him and takes control of the group for the show... I think that would be cool.
or maybe taking huge advantage of his savant like math abilities (a math competition maybe? just beware of tap dancing shoes)

Butters is the Best!

I am all 4 the Stop Butters Bashing, count me in!
:chaos:

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:44 pm

New Post Ideas has new post by me about that same idea...check it out.

Butters goes to NH to visit his "hick" cousin. after being grounded too many times.

Meanwhile, Cartman and the gang go there to try to get him back after he loses a hot dog eating contest (or something stupid like that).
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:49 pm

Michaeloptv wrote:New Post Ideas has new post by me about that same idea...check it out.

Butters goes to NH to visit his "hick" cousin. after being grounded too many times.

Meanwhile, Cartman and the gang go there to try to get him back after he loses a hot dog eating contest (or something stupid like that).

LOL - if you didn't notice, i posted the same thing, just before you changed it from NH to FL. I know that one of Butters cousins is in FL, as stated in Major Boobage.

Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:30 pm

Oh, sorry man.

I didn't know hear about the part that Butter's Cousin lives in Florida.

No, and I don't want to seem Naive (although I am), but I found out that Eric Stough used to live in NH. and I live in NH. I have been trying to get something started outside of the Colorado/California area for a while.

Na, Florida is cool..they got some nice beaches!!

pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Ya, the boys do travel around from time to time, but it is usually further west, or in the midwest. Ya I rail on FL because of that... everyone thinks its sooo nice, but it really isnt, for alot of reasons. Maybe I'll move to Colorado, lol

Being this is the Butters thread, I think Butters should go on a long distance trip with the boys

Why is there no "Butters" smiley - that is not professor chaos

jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 am

i think my favourite butters moment was on the episode cartman sucks, when he makes the speech at the end, that was really awesome, and he was really funny all the rest of the episode
LittleMissVixen

Postby LittleMissVixen » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Count me in ! :D
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Butters is the key!
He Rules!

Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:10 pm

Wow, Butters looks kinda emo in that black shirt!!

Return to “Character Discussion”