The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay51Berlin
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby Jay51Berlin » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 am

:unhoodedkenny:
I L A
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:33 am

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby I L A » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 pm

just jumping my way back in here, don't know what the current topic is, but just wanna say i love butters and professor chaos is the cutest villian ever ^_^

i mean i know butters gets tortured by the others a lot, but he's always so reselient, i mean, is there anything that lil cutie can't come back from. if i lived in south park i'd be his friend *nods*
she's back and she's still egg shaped... wait what?
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potatoe people and plead with him for your freedom, and your telling me you're completely sane?
http://www.squidoo.com/timeforgetsbyilagolden
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby polymorph » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:57 pm

I L A wrote:just jumping my way back in here, don't know what the current topic is, but just wanna say i love butters and professor chaos is the cutest villian ever ^_^

i mean i know butters gets tortured by the others a lot, but he's always so reselient, i mean, is there anything that lil cutie can't come back from. if i lived in south park i'd be his friend *nods*

He can't come back from BEYOND THE GRAVE only Kenny can do that.
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

porfessor choes is great.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
I L A
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:33 am

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby I L A » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 pm

polymorph wrote:
I L A wrote:just jumping my way back in here, don't know what the current topic is, but just wanna say i love butters and professor chaos is the cutest villian ever ^_^

i mean i know butters gets tortured by the others a lot, but he's always so reselient, i mean, is there anything that lil cutie can't come back from. if i lived in south park i'd be his friend *nods*

He can't come back from BEYOND THE GRAVE only Kenny can do that.


no but his parents can think he did

(ps digging the polymorph)
she's back and she's still egg shaped... wait what?
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potatoe people and plead with him for your freedom, and your telling me you're completely sane?
http://www.squidoo.com/timeforgetsbyilagolden
pdfsmail
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 am

Wonder what Butters will be up to on the next part of the season?

Ya Butters parents think that he came from the grave, but he never really died they just think he was a demon spawn....
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Butters bashers must die :P
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Gabriel Ravencraft
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 am

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby Gabriel Ravencraft » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm

OMG i totally want to join a butters fan club he's always been my favorite character and i cant stand butters bashers ! :evil:




by the way ca someone pls tell me why there's this lil guy with the word "noob" representing my comment i would like to use my own Avatar but it never gives me the option
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby Peg » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Gabriel Ravencraft wrote:OMG i totally want to join a butters fan club he's always been my favorite character and i cant stand butters bashers ! :evil:




by the way ca someone pls tell me why there's this lil guy with the word "noob" representing my comment i would like to use my own Avatar but it never gives me the option


I can see your avater! ^^
And the noob dude is just if you haven't made an avater yet.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Morgueanna
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby Morgueanna » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm just here to show some love for Butters! I even made a little figurine of him in the bear outfit for my dad for Father's Day this year. It's so cute!

We should hit all the Butters haters with this Doc Marten boot I have. It's red and shiny! Gee willikers!
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:39 pm

i don't like people who hate butters
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
bradyday
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Re:

Postby bradyday » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 pm

the thing i like best about butters is he always gets grounded
kennykilledyou
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby kennykilledyou » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm

the should make butter's girlfriend that he mentioned in "tiolet Paper" visit southpark
Master_Of_All
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 am

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby Master_Of_All » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:27 am

Oh my god, Butters isn't a good character.

1. He's a pussy

2. He's overused.

3. He's not funny.

4. "Oh my god, you killed Kenny!" is way funnier than "Butters, you're grounded!"

5. Did I mention he was a pussy?

6. He's very gullible

etc, etc
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm

butters can be a pussy at times but he's still a funny character
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests