The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

TrixR4Butters

kick cartman out

Postby TrixR4Butters » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:57 pm

maybe they should kick cartman out of the group with one episode and have butters fill in for that episode, it would be like cartman is visiting his relatives and the boys have to choose who goes with them on their next adventure, IDK i'm just babbling agaiN!

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!
Sexual Harrasment Panda69

Postby Sexual Harrasment Panda69 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:01 pm

Hey man that's not kool. Cartman is awesome
AHHH!!! That's way too much pressure!!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm

Butters > Cartman

:P

Postby Sexual Harrasment Panda69 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:48 am

Well I mean everyone has their level of coolness. except Token 'cause "he's going to um.. you know "heck"" cause he's black. Quote of Cartman's

Postby Sexual Harrasment Panda69 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:49 am

well the first part of the quote in quotation marks is Butters' the rest is cartman's
Butters 2000

Postby Butters 2000 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:25 am

Butters is the best of everyone and would gladly join you to stop the torture of innocent butters
Abyssmosk

Postby Abyssmosk » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:01 am

yeah...what happened to towelie? they should bring towelie back in upcoming seasons. I can't imagine adding new characters to south park...but it would be interesting if trey and matt advertised soemthing where you send in drawings and ideas of potential "add on" characters .i wonder what they have in mind to replace chef? The episode where cartman dressed up as hitler for halloween was hilarious.......they should do something like that with Bush and all those other "smart ones"
ABYSS
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:36 am

Abyssmosk wrote:yeah...what happened to towelie? they should bring towelie back in upcoming seasons. I can't imagine adding new characters to south park...but it would be interesting if trey and matt advertised soemthing where you send in drawings and ideas of potential "add on" characters .i wonder what they have in mind to replace chef? The episode where cartman dressed up as hitler for halloween was hilarious.......they should do something like that with Bush and all those other "smart ones"

Um..What exactly does this have to do with Butters? This is in the wrong thread. Towelie was used in a recent episode. It was a total dud, and very few people actually liked it. Personally, I don't think they're gonna replace Chef. Mr. Derp is a dumb character, and there's really no need to replace him.
TrixR4Butters wrote:maybe they should kick cartman out of the group with one episode and have butters fill in for that episode, it would be like cartman is visiting his relatives and the boys have to choose who goes with them on their next adventure, IDK i'm just babbling agaiN!

No. They should kick Kenny out of the group, and replace him with Butters because Kenny is basically dead. He needs an episode soon or else he's done for. If they're not gonna make an episode for him, then replace him with Butters. Kenny really needs to be manipulated like he can be because now, there really is no reason for him to even be on the screen. He has bearly any lines, and he goes missing in some episodes.

Butters is a much more built character. We know his personality, his fears, and some of his personal urinary problems. I think he is a funnier character then Kenny, but not as unique. It would take work to make the things that could be done with Kenny funny, but the storyline would be there. There is so much room for comedy with Butters, so I think he's a better character for SP.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Something_in_my_pocket

Postby Something_in_my_pocket » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:48 pm

Timmy[/quote]
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:23 am

obviously Kenny needs another angle considering he doesn't die much anymore, but then again people might be getting sick of Butters and wishing he was Kenny.
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:50 am

Butters seems to be in alot of episodes more. It's obvious he's more important than Kenny now. If his role gets any bigger, he may even be more important in Stan. But that won't happen.

I think they abuse him way too much. The Marjorine episode went too far on poor old Butters. Butter's Very Own Episode really hurt the poor little guy alot too. And Apsen.. and Jared Has Aids..

It's clear that Matt and Trey just want to piss off the Butters fans though.. shows how much they love us, am I right? High five? Anyone?.... eh fine f*ck you guys..
butters489

Postby butters489 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:38 pm

*Gives High-Five.*

Butters hasn't really had a major role in the first half of the 10th season, but I hope he does in the Fall.

cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:35 pm

Gothic_Butters wrote:Butters seems to be in alot of episodes more. It's obvious he's more important than Kenny now. If his role gets any bigger, he may even be more important in Stan. But that won't happen.

Yeah, and I don't want it to happen. He's a good character, but he shouldn't be used that much. I like him being more important then Kenny. He's as good of a character, but a lot funnier. He's a character all of us can relate to and laugh at.
Gothic_Butters wrote:I think they abuse him way too much. The Marjorine episode went too far on poor old Butters. Butter's Very Own Episode really hurt the poor little guy alot too. And Apsen.. and Jared Has Aids..

It's clear that Matt and Trey just want to piss off the Butters fans though.. shows how much they love us, am I right? High five? Anyone?.... eh fine f*ck you guys..

I'm a Butters fan. He's my second favorite character, but it doesn't bother me when he gets tortured. Most of the humor that comes from him comes out of that. What he goes through makes his character funny. He's a naive and gullible kid who's always getting tortured, yet he still loves life. He stays naive and gullible even when he goes through all the sh*t he does.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:48 pm

Butters Torture is the best part of the show. Lets hope for more pain for Butters in the future
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:11 am

Cartman_91 wrote:Butters Torture is the best part of the show. Lets hope for more pain for Butters in the future

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”