Do Kenny's friends remember his deaths or not?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Female345

Do Kenny's friends remember his deaths or not?

Postby Female345 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:26 am

In earlier episodes like It Hits the Fan and Cartmanland, it seems like the other boys are aware of him dying a lot and in the latter Cartman tells the IRS people that Kenny dies all the time.
However in Cherokee Hair Tampons and the Coon trilogy Kenny gets upset because none of his friends remember him dying. In Mysterion Rises he tell this to Captain Hindsight and later to Kyle.
Can they remember or not?
Ph4nt0mPie

Re: Do Kenny's friends remember his deaths or not?

Postby Ph4nt0mPie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. But mostly they don't remember, like in The Coon trilogy you see that Kenny/Mysterion dies right in front of Stan and the others, when he woke up on his bed the next morning Stan and the others said that he ran away. So mostly, they don't remember or if they do remember it's when Kenny dies for a longer time.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Female345

Postby Female345 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 am

Timmy seems to be aware because in Cripple Fight he gave Jimmy an orange parka like Kenny's.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:58 am

At the start of season 2, actually episode 202: "Cartman's Mom's Still A Dirty Slut," Kenny, who died at the end of Season 1, is greeted on his return by Stan who says "oh hey, Kenny."

But my favorite is the Thanksgiving special feature with Jay Leno, who kills Kenny, and Stan says: "Oh my God! Jay Leno's chin killed Kenny!" and then Kyle says: "You bastard!" :lol:

And then in classic Leno style, Jay says: "Oh, who cares! He dies in every damn episode!"

So maybe Kenny's friends don't remember his deaths, but Jay Leno sure does 8)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:10 am

What's even more remarkable is that they don't remember Jay saying that. :cartmanlaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
caniadans

Postby caniadans » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:52 pm

yeah on cartmanland cartman said kenny he dies all the time
South park is my favourite show!
IamTheSouthPark

Postby IamTheSouthPark » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:50 am

Well in Coon and friends mysterion (Kenny) said that they don't remember :cartmansmile:
I love south park its amazing! if you want to see how much then look here ----) Skype:IamSouthPark Steam:SouthParkIam Youtube:IamTheSouthPark
Ryan7

Postby Ryan7 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:15 am

Each time Kenny dies, he goes off to a new unviverse (Mabye?). But at the end of Coon vs Coon and Friends Kenny gets reborned. So....

EDIT: In Coon VS Coon and Friends, i notice something really off the bat. Kenny's friends don't remember his death, but ERIC CARTMAN DOES. In one of the clips The Coon looks really suprised at Mysterion in the real world. Coon says: "Kenny? I thought i sent you to a-" and then if you know the episode you know what happens.
Last edited by Ryan7 on Tue May 13, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Female345

Postby Female345 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:25 am

Ryan7 wrote:Each time Kenny dies, he goes off to a new unviverse (Mabye?). But at the end of Coon vs Coon and Friends Kenny gets reborned. So....

He does tell Captain Hindsite in Mysterion Rises and I quote I've experienced death, countless times. Sometimes I see a bright light. Sometimes I see heaven. Or hell. But eventually, no matter what, I wake up in my bed, wearing my same old clothes. so maybe he goes to those places and then gets reborn.
If they do another Coon trilogy or a Mysterion episode, hopefully more about Kenny's power will be explained.

Return to “Character Discussion”