South Park Goth Kids

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

groovygrunge

South Park Goth Kids

Postby groovygrunge » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:15 am

I positively love the goth kids from south park. I love their humor, attitude and overall appearance. I LOVE how they decided to do one on the difference between goths and emos and actually got the differences. I dislike emo kids. But Goth kids are groovy. I myself am soft grunge somedays and gothabilly others. I hate how people think emo and goth are the same thing haha. I really wish they'd do one where they maybe even bring in annoying scene kids. Or maybe a episode of the goth kids that has to do with Marilyn Manson tickets or something. Idk. I just adore them. I love how south park has a character group for everyone to enjoy. What do you guys think of the South Park goth kids? Do you also want more episodes? Any other general south park post similar to this one is welcome (:.
Ryan_Moreland

Re: South Park Goth Kids

Postby Ryan_Moreland » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

I must admit I loved how they were included in the Stick of Truth, one of the parts of the game I enjoyed the most. The Goth Kids episodes are absolutely hilarious (I especially liked the latest one with the 'ghost' of Edgar Allen Poe, genius! this being closely followed by the earlier episode where Stan 'becomes' Goth when Wendy dumps him!) :lol:
himenokuri

Re: South Park Goth Kids

Postby himenokuri » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:06 am

I love how they helped b/w the emos and vamps LOL :timmy:

Return to “Character Discussion”