We want Ibrahim the Prophet

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Danial

We want Ibrahim the Prophet

Postby Danial » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:39 am

hey guys
this whole thing is an idea:

what about having Ibrahim as Jesus we've got. i know fire staff about Ibrahim like below (from wiki):

The decision to have Ibrahim burned at the stake was affirmed by the temple priests and the king of Babylon, Nimrod. The news spread like fire in the kingdom and people were coming from all places to watch the execution. A huge pit was dug up and a large quantity of wood was piled up. Then the biggest fire people ever witnessed was lit. The flames were so high up in the sky that even the birds could not fly over it for fear of being burnt themselves. Ibrahim's hands and feet were chained, and he was put in a catapult, ready to be thrown in. During this time, Angel Jibreel came to him and said: "O Ibrahim! Is there anything you wish for?" Ibrahim could have asked to be saved from the fire or to be taken away, but Ibrahim replied, "Allah is sufficient for me, He is the best disposer of my affairs." The catapult was released and Ibrahim was thrown into the fire. Allah then gave an order to the fire, "O fire! Be coolness and safety for Ibrahim." A miracle occurred, the fire obeyed and burned only his chains. Ibrahim came out from it as if he was coming out from a garden, peaceful, his face illuminated and not a trace of smoke on his clothes. People watched in shock and exclaimed: "Amazing! Ibrahim's God has saved him from the fire!"

so what about Ibrahim tries to light his cigarette and he is not able to ... because when he lights a lighter, the flowers come out from the lighter. an so on. then the question would be : "how he starts his first cigarette ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
isn't it cool guys?

Return to “Character Discussion”