It's been nearly a decade (10 years) since South Park had an episode focused on Bebe as a prominent character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SkankusHuntimusXLII

Re: It's been nearly a decade (10 years) since South Park had an episode focused on Bebe as a prominent character

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Big-Will wrote:
SkankusHuntimusXLII wrote:She was also really passionate in the South Park movie but to be honest I cant remember what she protested against in the movie, since it was a while ago I saw it.
She and Gregory were against the execution of Terrance and Phillip. Being political is not something Stan does well, so he lost her to Gregory until the end of the movie.
La resistanse lives on!
If my spelling/grammar/overall writing sucked. I'm sorry but english is not my native language.
SkankusHuntimusXLII

Re: It's been nearly a decade (10 years) since South Park had an episode focused on Bebe as a prominent character

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:38 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:
SkankusHuntimusXLII wrote:
FilipoSooa wrote:
I suppose Kyle (or Stan) was not the only one who was rumored to have been killed off in South Park. Token was also rumored to have been written off from South Park via death in the World War Zimmerman episode in Season 17 (2013), but he ended up surviving. Token became more prominent in Season 4 (mid-to-late 2000s) in Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000 when Cartman got sent to prison, costing the boys a chance to beat the girls at a sledding race. I think South Park's African-American character of today has to be Token, while the most prominent African-American character South Park ever had was Chef from 1997 to 2005.

Sad to see what happened to Isaac Hayes. People thought he quit South Park because he protested Trey Parker and Matt Stone making fun of Scientology, but in reality, Hayes had a stroke, and Scientology forced him to quit his job as a voice actor for South Park. I think his Scientology peers must've intervened on his behalf, and he couldn't make sound decisions due to his stroke.

And I don't think it would be right to kill Token off in Season 17 (2013) since he's the only other African-American character in South Park other than the late Chef, at least until an African-American girl named Nichole Daniels arrived. Sure, Token's not as much of a high-caliber character as Chef, but having surpassed Bebe as South Park Elementary's second other kid (not The Boys) while Butters surpassed Wendy as the main other kid has to count for something.

I miss the days when Wendy used to be less of a designated Soapbox Liberal Activist character a la Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons) and Brian Griffin (Family Guy), and when she was more of a cute girl back in the early episodes. Mary Kay Bergman's tragic passing in late 1999 definitely screwed up the character role trajectories for female characters such as Wendy Testaburger, Bebe Stevens, Sheila Broflovski, Sharon Marsh, Liane Cartman, Carol McCormick, Principal Victoria, Ms. Crabtree, Mayor McDaniels, Shelly Marsh, etc.

I miss the days when Liane was more of a total carefree mother who frequently had sex as her job/hobby, and she used to be one of the few adult figures that The Boys could turn to for advice. Tsst was the episode where Liane got a character growth arc when she has to discipline her only child, and be strict with him so she can stop spoiling him whatever Cartman wanted, whenever Cartman felt like it. In the more recent years, she's been standing up to him a lot lately, like the HUMANCENTiPad episode on Season 15 (2011) when she won't shell out $900 for an Apple iPad that Cartman wanted, instead offering to buy him a Toshiba Handibook. The Apple iPad was just so he could try and rub it in Kyle's face.

The Liane from the early seasons would've definitely shelled out $900 for an Apple iPad for Cartman without any questions, hesitation or rebuttal.
HumancentiPad was on today it was a mistake watching it whilst eating! Like when the japanese guy sh*ts into Kyles mouth wich then sh*ts into to girls mouth. Great episode tough.

Now I watched several episodes today and one of them was Chef goes nanners from season 4 where Wendy had a temporary crush on Cartman and actually kissed him! That seems absolutely ridicolous given how i'm used to see her treat him in newer seasons. But it reminded me that even from the begining Wendy has been abit of a activist, even back then strongly siding for changing the what she things is a racist South Park flag. She was also really passionate in the South Park movie but to be honest I cant remember what she protested against in the movie, since it was a while ago I saw it. I also remember she in a quite early season I believe was against the deforestation of the rainforests. I think she has always been abit of a Lisa Simpson.
Hopefully we'll see more of Bebe in the future seasons, or by Season 25-40 if South Park wants a brand new generation of South Park Elementary school kids, with the show's crop of South Park school kids growing up to become adults. I have a feeling Bebe will grow up to be a gold digger or become her generation's Liane Cartman, and I can see an adult Wendy Testaburger becoming the Mayor of South Park and/or maybe live with Stan once their relationship restarts for the fourth time, assuming that Bill Clinton helped rekindle their relationship.
I hope that wont happen, if they permanently age up the characters to adults thats when I personaly would probably stop watching the show.I love the characters so much I have watched them for years and sort of grown to really like them even tough they are just fictional characters. Such a drastic change would pretty much make it into a different show atleast to me. The characters have changed quite abit over the seasons tough and I think that makes it so a new generation of kids would be unecesary. And they have so many background characters we barely know anything about that they could make into whatever kind of personality they want. That has ofcourse happend allredy several times, background characters being introduced such as Butters. They still have alot of kids left to do so with that we have no information on other than their names if even that.

Now personally I hope the main characters will remain the boys (Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters) and at their current age or if they age them up 1-2 years like they have done before. As I said I really like season 20, but I wish they used the boys more! The focus on the show doesn't seem to be them at all at the moment and I think that is abit of a shame. I want to see the show more out of the boys perspective like we have done in all previous seasons. (alltough not absolutley all episodes follows the boys ofcourse)
If my spelling/grammar/overall writing sucked. I'm sorry but english is not my native language.
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:55 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:
HumancentiPad was on today it was a mistake watching it whilst eating! Like when the japanese guy sh*ts into Kyles mouth wich then sh*ts into to girls mouth. Great episode tough.

Now I watched several episodes today and one of them was Chef goes nanners from season 4 where Wendy had a temporary crush on Cartman and actually kissed him! That seems absolutely ridicolous given how i'm used to see her treat him in newer seasons. But it reminded me that even from the begining Wendy has been abit of a activist, even back then strongly siding for changing the what she things is a racist South Park flag. She was also really passionate in the South Park movie but to be honest I cant remember what she protested against in the movie, since it was a while ago I saw it. I also remember she in a quite early season I believe was against the deforestation of the rainforests. I think she has always been abit of a Lisa Simpson.
Hopefully we'll see more of Bebe in the future seasons, or by Season 25-40 if South Park wants a brand new generation of South Park Elementary school kids, with the show's crop of South Park school kids growing up to become adults. I have a feeling Bebe will grow up to be a gold digger or become her generation's Liane Cartman, and I can see an adult Wendy Testaburger becoming the Mayor of South Park and/or maybe live with Stan once their relationship restarts for the fourth time, assuming that Bill Clinton helped rekindle their relationship.
I hope that wont happen, if they permanently age up the characters to adults thats when I personaly would probably stop watching the show.I love the characters so much I have watched them for years and sort of grown to really like them even tough they are just fictional characters. Such a drastic change would pretty much make it into a different show atleast to me. The characters have changed quite abit over the seasons tough and I think that makes it so a new generation of kids would be unecesary. And they have so many background characters we barely know anything about that they could make into whatever kind of personality they want. That has ofcourse happend allredy several times, background characters being introduced such as Butters. They still have alot of kids left to do so with that we have no information on other than their names if even that.

Now personally I hope the main characters will remain the boys (Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Butters) and at their current age or if they age them up 1-2 years like they have done before. As I said I really like season 20, but I wish they used the boys more! The focus on the show doesn't seem to be them at all at the moment and I think that is abit of a shame. I want to see the show more out of the boys perspective like we have done in all previous seasons. (alltough not absolutley all episodes follows the boys ofcourse)
I suppose South Park hasn't had a Future-themed episode featuring the kids in their futuristic adult forms before like how The Simpsons sometimes does it, albeit not annually. I'm just about to wonder what it would be like to have future adult versions of Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Wendy, Bebe, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Heidi, Red, Annie, Butters, Token, Timmy, Jimmy and Nichole (Token's girlfriend) doing other endeavors besides school.

You might be right on the fact that it's been since 2000 when The Boys advanced from Third Grade (1997-2000) to Fourth Grade (since mid-to-late 2000), while they remained 8 years old. Then several years later, they became 9 years old, and eventually by 2010, turned 10 years old, so they're on the close-to-puberty phase now, yet they still remain in Fourth Grade after all these years. Over the years, they had Mr. Garrison as their Third Grade teacher before Ms. Diane Choksondik taught them Fourth Grade until her untimely death in The Simpsons Already Did It (2002) which meant Mr. Garrison is reinstated as The Boys' teacher, up until his firing at the hands of PC Principal (replacing Principal Victoria whom Mr. Mackey felt salivated in getting rid of her just because Mackey got a bad temper and sought to get rid of her after 18-19 seasons of doing her own bidding).

If anything, the Principal slot should've been given to Mackey, because it was Mr. Mackey that caused all the dominoes to fall in South Park Elementary School. First, he wanted Victoria out, then PC Principal comes in and takes over for her, and next thing you know, Mr. Garrison is fired from South Park Elementary School for good after he wanted the Canadian import students out of the USA. Whaddya' know? Mr. Garrison is now South Park's President of the U.S.A.
SkankusHuntimusXLII

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:09 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:
FilipoSooa wrote:

I suppose South Park hasn't had a Future-themed episode featuring the kids in their futuristic adult forms before like how The Simpsons sometimes does it, albeit not annually. I'm just about to wonder what it would be like to have future adult versions of Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, Wendy, Bebe, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Heidi, Red, Annie, Butters, Token, Timmy, Jimmy and Nichole (Token's girlfriend) doing other endeavors besides school.

You might be right on the fact that it's been since 2000 when The Boys advanced from Third Grade (1997-2000) to Fourth Grade (since mid-to-late 2000), while they remained 8 years old. Then several years later, they became 9 years old, and eventually by 2010, turned 10 years old, so they're on the close-to-puberty phase now, yet they still remain in Fourth Grade after all these years. Over the years, they had Mr. Garrison as their Third Grade teacher before Ms. Diane Choksondik taught them Fourth Grade until her untimely death in The Simpsons Already Did It (2002) which meant Mr. Garrison is reinstated as The Boys' teacher, up until his firing at the hands of PC Principal (replacing Principal Victoria whom Mr. Mackey felt salivated in getting rid of her just because Mackey got a bad temper and sought to get rid of her after 18-19 seasons of doing her own bidding).

If anything, the Principal slot should've been given to Mackey, because it was Mr. Mackey that caused all the dominoes to fall in South Park Elementary School. First, he wanted Victoria out, then PC Principal comes in and takes over for her, and next thing you know, Mr. Garrison is fired from South Park Elementary School for good after he wanted the Canadian import students out of the USA. Whaddya' know? Mr. Garrison is now South Park's President of the U.S.A.
Would not have expected that when I started watching a few years ago ;)

I feel like Mr. Mackey would be a really weak principal mkay. The kids(Cartman in particular) could probably get away with just about anything with Mackey in charge mkay. I wonder if PC principal will remian... well principal after that meeting with Garrison I wonder if Garrison will just leave him to run the school or if he will deport him or something. And then pherhaps Mackey would be principal or they would introduce a new character much like they did with PC principal? Or maybe Victoria will come back? Unless she died I cant remember xD
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:25 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:

I feel like Mr. Mackey would be a really weak principal mkay. The kids(Cartman in particular) could probably get away with just about anything with Mackey in charge mkay. I wonder if PC principal will remian... well principal after that meeting with Garrison I wonder if Garrison will just leave him to run the school or if he will deport him or something. And then pherhaps Mackey would be principal or they would introduce a new character much like they did with PC principal? Or maybe Victoria will come back? Unless she died I cant remember xD
Principal Victoria did have an integral part in the Wendy vs Cartman blood feud episodes where Principal Victoria is always in favor of Wendy when it comes to Cartman, whether it'd be Cartman mocking Wendy's presentation about her report for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Breast Cancer Show Ever (2008), Cartman (as morning announcer) doing shoot speeches on Wendy for her apparent lack of competence as Body President followed by having his own EC-themed show (a parody of Glenn Beck) plus subsequently writing his What Happened To My School? book for which Stan, Mr. Mackey and Principal Victoria saw through it just by seeing it's more Cartman's vulgar rants against Wendy in Dances With Smurfs (2009) or arranging for him to get his own personal private bathroom (on Mr. Garrison's suggestion) as a ploy to get Cartman away from pooping in the girls restroom, even though he was happier in the girls restroom than the boys restroom in The Cissy (2014).

I so hope she comes back after a year of hiatus or two once PC Principal is done, because we know whenever Wendy gets into trouble at school, it's only Mr. Mackey that punishes her like The Hobbit (2013) when Mackey and Butters accused Wendy of being an envious person regarding Kim Kardashian, and I bet you $50 bucks that PC Principal would not be biased for Wendy's charitable works because he's neutral whereas Victoria never punishes Wendy for something wrong.

Anyway, Principal Victoria DOES in fact have it out (ie: a personal vendetta) for Eric Theodore Cartman, and that she probably would've let Wendy off the hook after Wendy gave Cartman a big brutal bloody beating at the school playground. If anything, Principal Victoria would've punished Cartman instead for provoking Wendy in the first place, tracing back to when he was dismissive about Wendy's presentation report on Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
SkankusHuntimusXLII

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:00 am

FilipoSooa wrote:
FilipoSooa wrote:

Principal Victoria did have an integral part in the Wendy vs Cartman blood feud episodes where Principal Victoria is always in favor of Wendy when it comes to Cartman, whether it'd be Cartman mocking Wendy's presentation about her report for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Breast Cancer Show Ever (2008), Cartman (as morning announcer) doing shoot speeches on Wendy for her apparent lack of competence as Body President followed by having his own EC-themed show (a parody of Glenn Beck) plus subsequently writing his What Happened To My School? book for which Stan, Mr. Mackey and Principal Victoria saw through it just by seeing it's more Cartman's vulgar rants against Wendy in Dances With Smurfs (2009) or arranging for him to get his own personal private bathroom (on Mr. Garrison's suggestion) as a ploy to get Cartman away from pooping in the girls restroom, even though he was happier in the girls restroom than the boys restroom in The Cissy (2014).

I so hope she comes back after a year of hiatus or two once PC Principal is done, because we know whenever Wendy gets into trouble at school, it's only Mr. Mackey that punishes her like The Hobbit (2013) when Mackey and Butters accused Wendy of being an envious person regarding Kim Kardashian, and I bet you $50 bucks that PC Principal would not be biased for Wendy's charitable works because he's neutral whereas Victoria never punishes Wendy for something wrong.

Anyway, Principal Victoria DOES in fact have it out (ie: a personal vendetta) for Eric Theodore Cartman, and that she probably would've let Wendy off the hook after Wendy gave Cartman a big brutal bloody beating at the school playground. If anything, Principal Victoria would've punished Cartman instead for provoking Wendy in the first place, tracing back to when he was dismissive about Wendy's presentation report on Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Mr. Mackey as pricipal would proabably also have been really neutral in the breast cancer situation, proabably just saying something like. Ohh you shouldn't fight mkay, beacuse doing that is bad, you shouldn't do that mkay
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:39 am

FilipoSooa wrote:

Mr. Mackey as pricipal would proabably also have been really neutral in the breast cancer situation, proabably just saying something like. Ohh you shouldn't fight mkay, beacuse doing that is bad, you shouldn't do that mkay
I concur with you. Cartman probably would've swayed Mr. Mackey the same way he swayed Wendy's parents into forbidding her from fighting him. No wonder why Principal Victoria's always biased against him whenever he's antagonizing Wendy. I suppose Principal Victoria could overrule Mackey's decision and let Wendy off the hook anyway. Although Bebe supported Wendy on her fight against Cartman, I think it's likely Wendy would've explained the whole story to Bebe personally, and Wendy did have support from Principal Victoria and Bebe after all.

When Fourth Grade class was finished, Cartman now feared that his after-school fight with Wendy was inevitable (ie: earlier thoughts about Wendy wiping the playground with him, then Butters warning Cartman that he'd be a try hard if he got beat by Wendy, etc.), even Bebe told Wendy to kick the stuffings out of Cartman. ...that is, until Clyde was booked for detention with Mr. Mackey in the library/study room. That's when Cartman decided to get intentional detention by running up from his desk, dashes & climbs on top of Mr. Garrison's desk, and defecated on his desk. Thus, the initial after school fight is cancelled, and Cartman joins Clyde in detention.

Butters, Jimmy and Craig all accused Cartman of getting detention on purpose by defecating on Mr. Garrison's desk in order to get out of fighting Wendy. I suppose Butters turns against Cartman later on, by cheering on Wendy to beat him up.
SkankusHuntimusXLII

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:25 am

FilipoSooa wrote:
FilipoSooa wrote:

I concur with you. Cartman probably would've swayed Mr. Mackey the same way he swayed Wendy's parents into forbidding her from fighting him. No wonder why Principal Victoria's always biased against him whenever he's antagonizing Wendy. I suppose Principal Victoria could overrule Mackey's decision and let Wendy off the hook anyway. Although Bebe supported Wendy on her fight against Cartman, I think it's likely Wendy would've explained the whole story to Bebe personally, and Wendy did have support from Principal Victoria and Bebe after all.

When Fourth Grade class was finished, Cartman now feared that his after-school fight with Wendy was inevitable (ie: earlier thoughts about Wendy wiping the playground with him, then Butters warning Cartman that he'd be a try hard if he got beat by Wendy, etc.), even Bebe told Wendy to kick the stuffings out of Cartman. ...that is, until Clyde was booked for detention with Mr. Mackey in the library/study room. That's when Cartman decided to get intentional detention by running up from his desk, dashes & climbs on top of Mr. Garrison's desk, and defecated on his desk. Thus, the initial after school fight is cancelled, and Cartman joins Clyde in detention.

Butters, Jimmy and Craig all accused Cartman of getting detention on purpose by defecating on Mr. Garrison's desk in order to get out of fighting Wendy. I suppose Butters turns against Cartman later on, by cheering on Wendy to beat him up.
Cartman, if he really wanted to he could probably manipulate anyone to just about anything. He has no shame and will do whatever it takes. Like in the episode where he seeks revenge on Soctt Tennerman and Cartman ends up feeding Scott his parents in a chilli followed up by his favorite band coming and calling him a cry baby. All according to Cartman's plans. He always tryes to manipulate and sway people to his will. Such as when he went to Wendys parents and pretended to cry becuse Wendy was supposedly gonna beat him up. In an effort to stop the fight between him and Wendy withouth stepping down himself.

In an episode he travels around America for free by pretending to be a lost child in the airport and collects hundreds of thousands of votes effectivly changing the outcome of the election.

In World war Zimmerman he manages to hijack sevveral planes and convince the people on the plane that the black people on it was lethal, and that a virus was spreading ending the world. Alltough infact it was black people riots he was afraid off. It always ended up with him trying to shoot some black guy on the plane and then crashing the plane killing loads of people.

He convinced Butters the real world was VR, he Rallyd all gingers to take over the world. And he has done waaay more manipulative things to people.

Wendy was able to beat both Cartmans manipulation and beat him decievsly in the fight, so props to Wendy!
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:33 am

FilipoSooa wrote:

Cartman, if he really wanted to he could probably manipulate anyone to just about anything. He has no shame and will do whatever it takes. Like in the episode where he seeks revenge on Scott Tenorman and Cartman ends up feeding Scott his parents in a chilli followed up by his favorite band coming and calling him a cry baby. All according to Cartman's plans. He always tries to manipulate and sway people to his will. Such as when he went to Wendy's parents and pretended to cry becuse Wendy was supposedly gonna beat him up. In an effort to stop the fight between him and Wendy without stepping down himself.

In an episode he travels around America for free by pretending to be a lost child in the airport and collects hundreds of thousands of votes effectivly changing the outcome of the election.

In World War Zimmerman he manages to hijack sevveral planes and convince the people on the plane that the black people on it was lethal, and that a virus was spreading ending the world. Alltough infact it was black people riots he was afraid off. It always ended up with him trying to shoot some black guy on the plane and then crashing the plane killing loads of people.

He convinced Butters the real world was VR, he rallied all gingers to take over the world. And he has done waaay more manipulative things to people.

Wendy was able to beat both Cartman's manipulation and beat him decisively in the fight, so props to Wendy!
The whole Wendy/Cartman fight on the school playground had me thinking how would Cartman have fared if he tried to do the same thing to Bebe.
SkankusHuntimusXLII

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:16 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:
FilipoSooa wrote:

Cartman, if he really wanted to he could probably manipulate anyone to just about anything. He has no shame and will do whatever it takes. Like in the episode where he seeks revenge on Scott Tenorman and Cartman ends up feeding Scott his parents in a chilli followed up by his favorite band coming and calling him a cry baby. All according to Cartman's plans. He always tries to manipulate and sway people to his will. Such as when he went to Wendy's parents and pretended to cry becuse Wendy was supposedly gonna beat him up. In an effort to stop the fight between him and Wendy without stepping down himself.

In World War Zimmerman he manages to hijack sevveral planes and convince the people on the plane that the black people on it was lethal, and that a virus was spreading ending the world. Alltough infact it was black people riots he was afraid off. It always ended up with him trying to shoot some black guy on the plane and then crashing the plane killing loads of people.

He convinced Butters the real world was VR, he rallied all gingers to take over the world. And he has done waaay more manipulative things to people.

Wendy was able to beat both Cartman's manipulation and beat him decisively in the fight, so props to Wendy!
The whole Wendy/Cartman fight on the school playground had me thinking how would Cartman have fared if he tried to do the same thing to Bebe.
We will never know, anything could have happend with Cartman. He might have manipulated her parents somehow causing them to move from South Park?
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:28 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:

We will never know, anything could have happened with Cartman. He might have manipulated her parents somehow causing them to move from South Park?
The List was the episode where Bebe tampered with the list of The Boys ranked from cutest to ugliest, pitting Clyde at the top just so Bebe can have some free shoes because his dad runs a shoe store, while pitting Kyle at the bottom and the ugliest for petulant reasons, other than making him a casualty of Bebe's grand scheme to only date Clyde just so she can get some free shoes.

That's when Wendy saw through Bebe's actions, thus Wendy and Bebe fight at the rooftop of South Park Elementary School at night time where Kyle contemplated burning down the school out of loathing. There's nobody else Cartman hates more than Kyle Broflovski, whom you can consider Cartman's biggest rival/nemesis. Other people besides Kyle who oppose him are Wendy, Token and Principal Victoria.

And since Cartman knew Kyle was the ugliest boy on Bebe's corrupted list of cutest boys, there was no way Cartman and Butters were gonna stop antagonizing Kyle for being supposedly ugly; so Cartman and Butters should've just appeared from out of nowhere while Wendy and Bebe were fighting, which Bebe wielded a firearms pistol. Maybe then, Cartman and Butters could've helped Bebe fend off Wendy, prompting Stan and Kyle to join in, turning Wendy vs Bebe into Wendy/Kyle/Stan vs. Bebe/Cartman/Butters in a three-on-three match.
SkankusHuntimusXLII

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:20 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:
FilipoSooa wrote:
We will never know, anything could have happened with Cartman. He might have manipulated her parents somehow causing them to move from South Park?
The List was the episode where Bebe tampered with the list of The Boys ranked from cutest to ugliest, pitting Clyde at the top just so Bebe can have some free shoes because his dad runs a shoe store, while pitting Kyle at the bottom and the ugliest for petulant reasons, other than making him a casualty of Bebe's grand scheme to only date Clyde just so she can get some free shoes.

That's when Wendy saw through Bebe's actions, thus Wendy and Bebe fight at the rooftop of South Park Elementary School at night time where Kyle contemplated burning down the school out of loathing. There's nobody else Cartman hates more than Kyle Broflovski, whom you can consider Cartman's biggest rival/nemesis. Other people besides Kyle who oppose him are Wendy, Token and Principal Victoria.

And since Cartman knew Kyle was the ugliest boy on Bebe's corrupted list of cutest boys, there was no way Cartman and Butters were gonna stop antagonizing Kyle for being supposedly ugly; so Cartman and Butters should've just appeared from out of nowhere while Wendy and Bebe were fighting, which Bebe wielded a firearms pistol. Maybe then, Cartman and Butters could've helped Bebe fend off Wendy, prompting Stan and Kyle to join in, turning Wendy vs Bebe into Wendy/Kyle/Stan vs. Bebe/Cartman/Butters in a three-on-three match.
I wonder why Butters stick with Cartman. Cartman always treats him like sh*t, but Butters is just so innocent and friendly to realise, and he holds no grudges, he forgets all the bad things people do to him where as someone like Wendy remembers and stays angry permanently.
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:49 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:

I wonder why Butters sticks with Cartman. Cartman always treats him like sh*t, but Butters is just so innocent and friendly to realise, and he holds no grudges, he forgets all the bad things people do to him where as someone like Wendy remembers and stays angry permanently.
I bet you remember The List episode where Bebe tampered with the list of The Boys ranked from cutest to ugliest, pitting Clyde at the top just so Bebe can have some free shoes because his dad runs a shoe store, while pitting Kyle at the bottom and the ugliest for petulant reasons, other than making him a casualty of Bebe's grand scheme to only date Clyde just so she can get some free shoes.
SkankusHuntimusXLII

Postby SkankusHuntimusXLII » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:18 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:
FilipoSooa wrote:

I wonder why Butters sticks with Cartman. Cartman always treats him like sh*t, but Butters is just so innocent and friendly to realise, and he holds no grudges, he forgets all the bad things people do to him where as someone like Wendy remembers and stays angry permanently.
I bet you remember The List episode where Bebe tampered with the list of The Boys ranked from cutest to ugliest, pitting Clyde at the top just so Bebe can have some free shoes because his dad runs a shoe store, while pitting Kyle at the bottom and the ugliest for petulant reasons, other than making him a casualty of Bebe's grand scheme to only date Clyde just so she can get some free shoes.
Yeah Wendy must be pissed off at Bebe still
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:30 pm

FilipoSooa wrote:
Yeah Wendy must be pissed off at Bebe still
So that's why I thought that since Cartman knew Kyle was the ugliest boy on Bebe's corrupted list of cutest boys, there was no way Cartman and Butters were gonna stop antagonizing Kyle for being supposedly ugly because we know how much Cartman hates Kyle; so Cartman and Butters should've just appeared from out of nowhere while Wendy and Bebe were fighting, which Bebe wielded a firearms pistol. Maybe then, Cartman and Butters could've helped Bebe fend off Wendy, prompting Stan and Kyle to join in, turning Wendy vs Bebe into Wendy/Kyle/Stan vs. Bebe/Cartman/Butters in a three-on-three match.

BTW, I think it's safe to say that the real reason why Bebe isn't featured much these days is because the voice actor that played her (Jennifer Howell) used to be an executive producer for South Park Studios, before Jennifer Howell got scooped up by FOX. Originally, Bebe was voiced by the late Mary Kay Bergman like the rest of the female characters. After Bergman's tragic death in late 1999, we see Mona Marshall voicing Sheila Broflovski and other deep voiced female characters, with Eliza Schneider and later April Stewart voicing high voiced female characters such as Liane Cartman, Wendy Testaburger, etc. while Jennifer Howell exclusively voiced Bebe.

Return to “Character Discussion”