Eric Cartman and Heidi Turner

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Eric Cartman and Heidi Turner

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:03 pm

Talk about why you like Heidi and Cartman being a couple here.
Note: Heiman haters ae not allowed to be part of this topic
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Eric Cartman and Heidi Turner

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 am

I will always love the character of Cartman so I like him having a girlfriend. It renews the character of Cartman and reveals new sides of him that were left for debate and speculation.

Heidi looks cute and her voice acting really draws me in with its youthfulness and childhood longings.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Pinch

Postby Pinch » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:34 pm

I like Cartman and his humour and of course I like Heidi but unfortunatelly we all understand that this couple can live long.. but it was really interesting to see him fallen in love
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat May 20, 2017 10:28 am

I just watched Follow That Egg and noticed Cartman was paired up with Heidi. She got pissed cause of it, too.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:49 pm

I enjoy the Cartman/Heidi pairing because it is a relationship that wasn't forced from the get-go. Instead, the build-up was more naturally organic and anyone who liked the Heiman pairing could tell they are pretty much more happy together. I don't know if I can say the same for Stan and Wendy though, since their relationships were forced from the get-go without any organic story build-up.

As it is, I think Stan doesn't really seem happy with Wendy at all. They've had at least two or three break-ups and I don't expect them to get back together again. Stan's already had his relationships with Wendy ended three times now. I think I personally have seen enough of Stan/Wendy as a relationship pair since Cartman/Heidi are a fresh love duo/pair to watch. Kenny's relationships are mostly with random girls (ie: Tammy Warner, etc.) and Kyle is another one (outside of Cartman) I think needs a relationship. I suppose a Kyle/Bebe love pair would be revisited since it happened once (in Season 2's Clubhouses) and their relationship was once alluded to and referenced in Follow That Egg.

Follow That Egg (to me) seems to be the one episode I can really allude to three past, present and future relationship pairings with Kyle/Bebe being more of a past relationship since Stan/Wendy had several years as a pairing. Stan/Wendy being more in between past and present since the pair were often shown more, and Cartman/Heidi being a future relationship that was never really happening until Season 20.
JVM

Postby JVM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:52 am

I shipped them when I was new to the fandom based on the interactions in "Follow That Egg!" and Heidi's own behavior independently in "Marjorine". I gave up on it some years ago figuring it'd never happen.

Now it's canon! :)

Not the way I expected though - I always had this idea of seeing Heidi as the female version of Cartman, and becoming partners in crime. Things obviously took a very different route in the show... but I'm not complaining, they're cute together. Still, if Cartman were to go back to his old self, they'd either have to break up, or we could see Heidi follow him back to the path of evil.

Exciting all the same!
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 am

Stan and Wendy... will probably get back together and break up several more times during their academic careers. They did meet in kindergarten, so they've had a few years between them, and this should be old hat to them now. Heidi and Cartman were paired up early in 4th grade (i wonder if they'll ever move up to 5th grade, heh), so their relationship is new, exciting and yet more realistic.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 am
Stan and Wendy... will probably get back together and break up several more times during their academic careers. They did meet in kindergarten, so they've had a few years between them, and this should be old hat to them now. Heidi and Cartman were paired up early in 4th grade (i wonder if they'll ever move up to 5th grade, heh), so their relationship is new, exciting and yet more realistic.
Exactly.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 pm

"Heiman" pretty much can be pronounced like "Hymen"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

That's the joke. That's probably the reason they did what they did in Season 20. Play on words. They like doing that. Makes people laugh. Makes them laugh.

It's also nice to have options with your characters. Being able to develop them, allow them to have a real personality instead of having them just be sitting there in the background.

Return to “Character Discussion”