5 reasons why Mr. Garrison needs to stop acting like Donald Trump and resign from being president

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

5 reasons why Mr. Garrison needs to stop acting like Donald Trump and resign from being president

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:38 pm

1. Mr. Garrison is an assh*le while Donald Trump is not. Sure, Trump can be hot-headed but he's not a complete assh*le like Garrison is.
2. You already had the real Donald Trump appear in South Park. It was in the Season 5 episode, "The Entity". This means that the Canadian president doesn't count as the real Donald Trump in South Park. This isn't like your spoof of Lorde when you had her be an ego of Stan's dad.
3. The member berries are in control of Mr. Garrison and he really needs to break out of their spell.
4. Mr. Garrison isn't fit to be president, much worse than Donald Trump. At least Trump isn't full of sh*t when it comes to being president.
5. Donald Trump never had a sex change operation, used to have a puppet with him the whole time, or f*cked anyone to death.
That is why is Season 21, Mr. Garrison needs to quit being president and stop acting like Donald Trump and go back to acting like Mr. Garrison again.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
stevesut1

Re: 5 reasons why Mr. Garrison needs to stop acting like Donald Trump and resign from being president

Postby stevesut1 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:50 pm

He'll probably just show up as a teacher again, with little or no explanation.
SouthAl93

Re: 5 reasons why Mr. Garrison needs to stop acting like Donald Trump and resign from being president

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 pm

stevesut1 wrote:He'll probably just show up as a teacher again, with little or no explanation.
If he does, I hope he loses the Trump look by then because Garrison and Trump don't act that similar.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:23 am

I thought Garrison as Trump was funny but I felt a little sick of it. I can still enjoy it myself but there needs to be some new ways to joke on Trump. I really think doing Barron Trump's son would be great as he is so human, laid back, and in his own groove. Trump has a big family and so adding Garrison to have kids or a first family somehow would work for me. We still don't know how Trump will do. I mean South Park has done seasons with no President jokes before and so season 21 doesn't have to also. I can see though people missing Garrison. Maybe Garrison can say he is stepping down as pres and have Jenner take over who then marries a guy that looks like Trump who is just like Trump that says he will run the show. With Garrison stepping down he can return back to town.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
VACOOLA

10 reasons why Mr. Garrison MUST keep acting like Donald Trump

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:06 am

1. Mr. Garrison is an asshole, but he is an innocent dickgirl compared to Donald Trump. Sure, Garrison can be a bit eccentric, but he's not a complete asshole like Trump is.
2. Garrison playing the role of Trump was one of the very few great things, if not the only great thing in the otherwise horrible seasons 19 and 20. It never got old and it still has a lot of potential given all the crazy shit Trump will sure as hell provide in the nearest future. I'm not talking about such obvious things as his explosive twitterrhea or alleged golden showers.
We'll see how it pans out, but so far it's been awesome. Garrison's "stank face" is absolutely spot on (sPOTUS on, to be exact).
3. The member berries are in control of Mr. Garrison, while greed, bigotry, racism, sexism, megalomania and Steve Bannon are in control of Trump, not to mention Putin eagerly waiting for an opportunity to grab him by the pussy. And it's pretty hard to break out of such powerful spells when you are 70 years old. It would be much easier for him to break out of the White House.
4. Neither Garrison nor Trump are fit to be President in the real world. Both of them are complete and utter nutjobs of unpresidented proportions. However, despite his numerous mental issues Garrison hardly poses any threat to the fictional universe of South Park, whereas Trump has the means to destroy this planet. He is the dangerous one.
5. The fact that Trump supporters are so butthurt over Garrison's portrayal of their idol really speaks volumes. It's so damn easy to piss them off! No wonder they think he should be exempt from criticism: Trump himself is a vulgar self-parody. His thin-skinned fans don't want to see him spoofed in cartoons, yet they are unable to stop watching South Park no matter how hard Matt and Trey decide to rip on that clown. That's why Garrison must keep playing Trump at least until the moment Trump finally goes down the drain.
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. Profit.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:00 am

Mr. Garrison was never like Donald Trump to begin. Trump acts tough because discipline leads to better efforts I believe, Garrison acts like an assh*le because he is one. Unlike Trump, Garrison is an assh*le who has no idea what he is doing.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 am

Mr. Garrison wants to get rid of all the Mexicans.
Mr. Trump wants to build a wall between the United States and Mexico and get rid of all undocumented Mexican immigrants (among others).

Both are easy to troll, and Trump trolls as good as he's trolled.

Both have favored Christianity over other religions (Garrison has "Merry f*cking Christmas," Trump is willing to allow Christian refugees into the country over Muslim ones)

Neither has held political office before (Garrison was a teacher, Trump is famous for being a businessman and a reality-TV host)

Garrison was throwing the election at Hillary before he won it, and to hear Howard Stern tell it, Trump was pissed that he won - he wanted Hillary to win it (and there was plenty of speculation that he was acting the way he was so that she would win it - but she f*cked up worse than he did).

As for Trump acting tough, that's what he wants us to think, but plenty of voters think he's arrogant and loose-lipped, in full display on Twitter, not tough.

If anything, Donald Trump needs to stop acting like Mr. Garrison!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 am

Big-Will wrote:Mr. Garrison wants to get rid of all the Mexicans.
Mr. Trump wants to build a wall between the United States and Mexico and get rid of all undocumented Mexican immigrants (among others).

Both are easy to troll, and Trump trolls as good as he's trolled.

Both have favored Christianity over other religions (Garrison has "Merry f*cking Christmas," Trump is willing to allow Christian refugees into the country over Muslim ones)

Neither has held political office before (Garrison was a teacher, Trump is famous for being a businessman and a reality-TV host)

Garrison was throwing the election at Hillary before he won it, and to hear Howard Stern tell it, Trump was pissed that he won - he wanted Hillary to win it (and there was plenty of speculation that he was acting the way he was so that she would win it - but she f*cked up worse than he did).

As for Trump acting tough, that's what he wants us to think, but plenty of voters think he's arrogant and loose-lipped, in full display on Twitter, not tough.

If anything, Donald Trump needs to stop acting like Mr. Garrison!
At least Donald Trump never f*cked anyone to death or carries a hand puppet with him wherever he goes.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:54 pm

it won't be easy for the authors to split garrison from trump. they probably will eventually do it, imho they will think it isn't good to drag it for too long.

by the way, it's not fair to compare trump and garrison. i respect garrison because at least he was true to word: he wanted to f*ck the immigrants and pc people and he did it, while trump claimed pretty much the same things but he's mostly going to f*ck the people who voted for him (the poor people).
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 am

mario88 wrote:it won't be easy for the authors to split garrison from trump. they probably will eventually do it, imho they will think it isn't good to drag it for too long.

by the way, it's not fair to compare trump and garrison. i respect garrison because at least he was true to word: he wanted to f*ck the immigrants and pc people and he did it, while trump claimed pretty much the same things but he's mostly going to f*ck the people who voted for him (the poor people).
Be thankful that Trump never "f*cked" those people to death.
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:34 pm

I hate it too. I really hope they do just bring him back as a teacher. The last episode did declare the end of serialization, but yet he was the president at the end.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:48 am

ManBearChris wrote:I hate it too. I really hope they do just bring him back as a teacher. The last episode did declare the end of serialization, but yet he was the president at the end.
Do you think the real Donald Trump will get f*cked to death in real life just like the Canadian one from Season 19?
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 am

Probably not? :?
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:37 am

ManBearChris wrote:Probably not? :?
I'm surprised that no one has tried to assassinate Trump yet.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:55 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
ManBearChris wrote:Probably not? :?
I'm surprised that no one has tried to assassinate Trump yet.
There was a Brit with Asperger's that was arrested at a Trump rally for trying to steal a security guards handgun to assassinate Trump but he got caught and is in jail.

I will agree that Pence would not carry on with all of The Don's plans but he would still do some of them. It would still be whiny libtards crying about everything though. The Republicans have put themselves into power within America's political system and did so the democratic way. It is that the democrats don't even like a governmental system that their parties name is founded on. People are voting Republicans into office because the Left is too scary. There is no freedom of thought with the Left. They just shame people into submission or have their homeboys kill you.

Joking about killing is funny but you have to watch out with how people take that. There have been a lot of people investigated for issuing threats to President Trump. Just get it that people have the right to vote. There was really no cheating. It is that people are sick of the Left at this moment in history.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/

Return to “Character Discussion”