5 reasons why Mr. Garrison needs to stop acting like Donald Trump and resign from being president

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Re: 5 reasons why Mr. Garrison needs to stop acting like Donald Trump and resign from being president

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:13 am

JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:
ManBearChris wrote:Probably not? :?
I'm surprised that no one has tried to assassinate Trump yet.
There was a Brit with Asperger's that was arrested at a Trump rally for trying to steal a security guards handgun to assassinate Trump but he got caught and is in jail.

I will agree that Pence would not carry on with all of The Don's plans but he would still do some of them. It would still be whiny libtards crying about everything though. The Republicans have put themselves into power within America's political system and did so the democratic way. It is that the democrats don't even like a governmental system that their parties name is founded on. People are voting Republicans into office because the Left is too scary. There is no freedom of thought with the Left. They just shame people into submission or have their homeboys kill you.

Joking about killing is funny but you have to watch out with how people take that. There have been a lot of people investigated for issuing threats to President Trump. Just get it that people have the right to vote. There was really no cheating. It is that people are sick of the Left at this moment in history.

I understand what you are saying. I'm trying to not go far with this so I don't make anytbody try to kill Donald Trump. My parents told me the dangers of saying such things online last week. I don't like Donald Trump as our president but I most certainly don't want to kill him. The main thing I don't like about Trump being president is how he is handling climate change and has a climate change denier running the EPA.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
mario88

Re: 5 reasons why Mr. Garrison needs to stop acting like Donald Trump and resign from being president

Postby mario88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:48 am

some comments just make the air stagnant here (to say the least). wanna talk about violence? well, last time I checked, it was a republican extremist to commit murder for political reasons, when that lady politician (sorry, but I can't remember her name, I'll try to find it later) was killed over her ideas about abortion.

not to mention what happened recently in the UK, where Helen Joanne Cox of the British labour Party was killed for being against brexit.

but maybe that's why conservatives talk so much about violence, cause they're used to seeing one of them use it every now and then.
He is the record!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:15 pm

mario88 wrote:it was a republican extremist to commit murder for political reasons, when that lady politician (sorry, but I can't remember her name, I'll try to find it later) was killed over her ideas about abortion.
I stand corrected on this: Gabrielle Giffords survived the gunshot wound to her head in the 2011 shooting in Tucson, where "only" five people died.
He is the record!
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:30 pm

Just like Kenny's role of dying (early seasons) was not carried over to the next episode, I will predict that Season 21 will have Garrison back teaching the 4th grade, and no one - not Garrison nor anyone else in the town - will have any memory that Garrison was Trump.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:03 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:Just like Kenny's role of dying (early seasons) was not carried over to the next episode, I will predict that Season 21 will have Garrison back teaching the 4th grade, and no one - not Garrison nor anyone else in the town - will have any memory that Garrison was Trump.
Oh, so it's also like in Season 19 where Butter had that headbrace on him for the second half of the season.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:31 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:Just like Kenny's role of dying (early seasons) was not carried over to the next episode, I will predict that Season 21 will have Garrison back teaching the 4th grade, and no one - not Garrison nor anyone else in the town - will have any memory that Garrison was Trump.
Do you think the same thing will happen with the gender wars at school in season 21, with all the school couples like Stan and Wendy being automatically back together like if the gender wars never happen?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:57 am

Quite likely. It's called retroactive continuity, or retcon, and they did it many times before. This time, though, they can explain it away with the Internet being reset by Gerald and Kyle, President Garrison, and SpaceX.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Big-Will wrote:Quite likely. It's called retroactive continuity, or retcon, and they did it many times before. This time, though, they can explain it away with the Internet being reset by Gerald and Kyle, President Garrison, and SpaceX.
You mean like how Kyle said that the girls and boys can respect each other again?
ManBearChris

Postby ManBearChris » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm

I wonder how they'll handle scenes involving the president now though. Like when Kyle was congratulated by Obama in season 19, just as an example. If they use Mr. Garrison, I think a lot of people will be confused. Mostly casual fans, if "fans" at all, but still.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 pm

In my opinion Trey and Matt will come up with a way to separate Trump and Garrison because otherwise in the long run it would be too hard to keep things straight, and probably boring, too. I don't thing they'll drag this thing for long.
He is the record!
VACOOLA

VIVE LA RESISTANCE!!!

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 pm

Big-Will wrote:If anything, Donald Trump needs to stop acting like Mr. Garrison!
Easier said than done. Even Mr. Garrison tried not to act like Mr. Garrison and look where it got him.
Besides, if Trump suddenly stopped acting like Mr. Garrison and started acting like Pol Pot or Colonel Walter E. Kurtz or some other wacko along those lines instead, wouldn't it be a disaster worse than the horrendous Bowling Green Massacre times one thousand?

I believe there's a yuuuge chance that if Trump stops acting like Mr. Garrison he will fly off the handle and go postal somewhere down the road. Gaaah!

The horror... THE HORROR...
SouthAl93 wrote:I'm surprised that no one has tried to assassinate Trump yet.
But Diddy already did it! Damn it, what didn't Diddy do??!

Except it wasn't Diddy, it was Snoop Dogg who sort of assassinated sort of Trump in his latest sort of video. Yo, Dogg! U been smokin' so much dope these days it must have clouded ur judgment. The fuck r u doing cosplaying John Wilkes Booth like that? In all honesty, Dishonest Don is no Honest Abe, bro. You don't shoot the clown with a toy gun, you fuck the son of a bitch to death!
4 shizzle.

And speaking of cosplay. Of course M&T can figure out a way to separate Trump from Garrison. They can make Garrison resign any moment and crown Jenner with Trump's wig and fake tan to make her look "presidential," for instance. Then there's always the Duck President option. I'm sure Trump's wig and fake tan would look fantastic on that cute little sh*t-quacking duck, probably better than on Trump himself, but I'm not quite sure if the Duck President would even consider replacing Garrison in the White House, since, unlike him, it has a reputation to uphold.

Garrison is a natural-born Trump impersonator. Worthress Arek Barwin's got nothing on him. Garrison's presidential campaign was the saving grace of seasons 19 and 20 (well, sort of), so his presidency can potentially work for the benefit of coming seasons too. Which doesn't necessarily mean it will. Garrison is up to the task, he just doesn't have to be the main focus of the show. The dosage is what makes it either a poison or a remedy. I also wonder what would Bernie Sanders do if he was here right now? He would probably start a grassroots anti-Garrison movement or two - that's what Bernie Sanders'd do! The people of South Park helped Garrison rise to power, they didn't lift a finger to prevent that from happening, so it's their responsibility to take some action and hold President Garrison accountable for his wrongdoings. I don't want Garrison to get off scot-free and just retcon back to being a school teacher. Maybe he should be sent to the Death Camp of Tolerance once again, since he obviously didn't learn his lesson well enough. Oh, and please let Mintberry Crunch take care of the member berries. I'm pretty sure that using his wonderful power of mint and berry with a tasty satisfying crunch he can fuck them all to death in no time.

That being said, down with the criminal Garrison/Jenner regime! VIVE LA RESISTANCE!!!
dixita_1

Postby dixita_1 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:43 am

Hello everybody..
i do not exactly what is reason of behind that but i think Mr. Garrison was never like Donald Trump to begin. Trump acts tough because discipline leads to better efforts I believe.

Return to “Character Discussion”