Important Stan and Wendy message to Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Important Stan and Wendy message to Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:16 am

Someone please get ahold of Trey Parker and Matt Stone and tell them that they need to announce that Stan and Wendy are back together right now. I'm tired of coming across complaints from fans who miss seeing them together so I'm speaking for all of them and not for myself. There are people out there who don't want to wait 4 years to see them together again. I don't care if you show them reconcile with each other on or off screen. We all need to know about the couple's fate way before Season 21 begins.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
kfgg

Re: Important Stan and Wendy message to Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Postby kfgg » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:34 pm

You're going to have to wait.
Stan and Kyle :)
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:41 pm

I feared that someone will tell me that. The closest I can wait to now is The Fractured But Whole.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Yeah, you won't hear a thing about them before the season begins, but they are dating in The Fractured But Whole.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Big-Will wrote:Yeah, you won't hear a thing about them before the season begins, but they are dating in The Fractured But Whole.
Thank you! That's exactly the kind of news I wanted to hear. Now I just have to wait until season 21 begins to see the other school couples back together like Token & Nicole and Red & Kevin. I'm expecting The Fractured But Whole to include season 20 references like Heidi Turner with her new hat and for David Rodriguez to show up and possibly be a superhero too.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:16 pm

They left that option open with Heidi, Eric at the very end of Season 20. They didn't have to. They could have just ended it there. But they did not. That's promising for that one. I'm hopeful. I actually thought they made a great couple.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 am

SouthAl93 wrote:Now I just have to wait until season 21 begins. . . .
You don't have too long to wait! Only 32 weeks, 06 days, 23 hours, 00 minutes, and 34 seconds left to go 8)
Click on this link each day
FilipoSooa

Postby FilipoSooa » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:08 pm

School couples. It's all thanks to Bill Hader that every kid in school besides Stan and Wendy, is in couple relationships, due to South Park being a show for teenagers rather than the comedy show that used to be an Adults Only show not to be watched by teenagers from the earlier seasons.

Stan and Wendy are an exception because both of them were a long-term on and off couple, while nobody expected Cartman, Kyle and Kenny to have relationships, even if Kyle managed to have a very brief relationship with Bebe.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:17 am

I'll agree I have gotten used to the kids dating and so I'd miss it if in the future there is none.

On another more important note...

Why hasn't Boogie posted to TheSouthParkers Instagram page in three weeks. I am sad and feel something has happened to their relationship either good or bad. Could there be another member coming or did they break up?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:14 am

Big-Will wrote:Yeah, you won't hear a thing about them before the season begins, but they are dating in The Fractured But Whole.
That should mean that they are back together now.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:06 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Or they could have broken up during the game. Last summer is when we saw a relationship chart in which they were together. Then came Season 20 and the gender war broke them up. If people think things from Season 20 are going to be in the game, then this may as well be in it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:41 am

I think Stan deserves better but that's just my opinion.

They spent about...4 years off. Just under and it was fine.

I could go more in depth about what I think about Wendy but I won't.

Matt, Trey are busy in Australia with The Book of Mormon. South Park should be back in about 8 months or so.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Big-Will wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:
Or they could have broken up during the game. Last summer is when we saw a relationship chart in which they were together. Then came Season 20 and the gender war broke them up. If people think things from Season 20 are going to be in the game, then this may as well be in it.
But the gender wars should ended off-screen after what happen in the season 20 finale meaning everything goes back to how it was before season 20 except for Cartman having a girlfriend. Just make sure Matt and Trey address the gender wars as soon as they get back from Australia. The only thing from Season 20 that should play a big part in The Fractured But Whole is Heidi Turner being Cartman/Coon's girlfriend because I see way more possibilities with that in the game than with anything else that has happened in Season 20, especially the gender wars.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:10 am

Nobody here (on this forum) is really in any contact with them or if they are, they're likely not in a position to tell them to address the Season 20 gender war, which overall will probably wind up being unique to Season 20 (Just a guess)

So it's really a wait and see. Always has been. You can trust me on this one. Even Matt & Trey usually don't know until they're working on an episode. They don't make these decisions long in advance.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:02 am

kfgg wrote:Nobody here (on this forum) is really in any contact with them or if they are, they're likely not in a position to tell them to address the Season 20 gender war, which overall will probably wind up being unique to Season 20 (Just a guess)

So it's really a wait and see. Always has been. You can trust me on this one. Even Matt & Trey usually don't know until they're working on an episode. They don't make these decisions long in advance.
My guess on the fate of the gender wars is based off my knowledge of what happened after the season finales of seasons 18 and 19 with Randy telling everyone he's Lorde and how Butters spent the second half of Season 19 wearing a headbrace. It should be pretty obvious that the gender wars were just an 1 season deal and Trey and Matt don't plan on expanding it. Did anyone forgot what Kyle said at the end of the Season 20 finale?

Return to “Character Discussion”