Requirements for Mr. Garrison in Season 21

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Requirements for Mr. Garrison in Season 21

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

Mr. Garrison must lose the Trump look, the spray tan and the wig.
Mr. Garison must resign from being president, get someone else to take his place like maybe the REAL Donald Trump because It's not that hard, return to South Park where he belongs.
Donald Trump and Mr. Garrison were never much alike to begin with.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Requirements for Mr. Garrison in Season 21

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:46 am

I am sure Parker and Stone are thinking about what you are saying. Still what if things really heat up about Trump in September? I think if Trump is hot than Garrison will be stuck as Trump for another season.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:33 am

JamesPolo wrote:I am sure Parker and Stone are thinking about what you are saying. Still what if things really heat up about Trump in September? I think if Trump is hot than Garrison will be stuck as Trump for another season.
But you remember what Parker and Stone said. They will not Mock Donald Trump next season. They should just lead the Trump mocking to Saturday Night Live, they're way more experience with that than South Park is.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:45 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
JamesPolo wrote:I am sure Parker and Stone are thinking about what you are saying. Still what if things really heat up about Trump in September? I think if Trump is hot than Garrison will be stuck as Trump for another season.
But you remember what Parker and Stone said. They will not Mock Donald Trump next season. They should just lead the Trump mocking to Saturday Night Live, they're way more experience with that than South Park is.
I don't know, lame duck president made me laugh and sick at the same time. The first dog pooping with anus facing camera will be a picture I will never forget.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “Character Discussion”