Heidi Turner

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Heidi Turner

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:41 pm

I wonder how all the girls at school (especially Wendy Testaburger) will treat Heidi now that she is dating Cartman?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Heidi Turner

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 am

Did they already do that with the girls barfing and saying they feel sick.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:36 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 am
Did they already do that with the girls barfing and saying they feel sick.
No, that was when they first saw Cartman and Heidi as a couple, I'm talking about for the Season 20 aftermath. We already the boy's current thoughts of Cartman dating Heidi in Season 21 so why not see if the girls still want to hang out with someone who is dating a fat racist assh*le. Don't forget how Cartman is shown to be a dick to most of the girls at school, like in Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset where he said "f*ck you" to Bebe, Millie, Annie, Red, and Powder.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:00 am

sooner or later (and i suspect sooner rather than later) she will get tired of him. it won't take long before she realizes what his actual nature is. if she can leave him, that's another thing, but if she were a real person, i would like to see her leave him, for her sake.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 pm

mario88 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:00 am
sooner or later (and i suspect sooner rather than later) she will get tired of him. it won't take long before she realizes what his actual nature is. if she can leave him, that's another thing, but if she were a real person, i would like to see her leave him, for her sake.
Judging by what Trey and Matt said about Heiman, don't count on it. And seriously, Wendy does need a starring role in an episode this season.
Jackstanbrah7

Postby Jackstanbrah7 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:22 pm

If Wendy & the gals are truly her friend (which they are) they wouldn't care and would be happy that she's happy.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Someone was going to have to give it up to Cartman, I guess they'd be happy she bit the bullet.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:34 am

Jackstanbrah7 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:22 pm
If Wendy & the gals are truly her friend (which they are) they wouldn't care and would be happy that she's happy.
You are wrong, my friend. They know Cartman, and some have known him since preschool. If the girls are truly Heidi's friend, they'd do anything to protect her from him, including warn other girls about him. If they felt sick about Heidi and Cartman getting together at the beginning, they won't feel any different now. They must have wondered why she's with him since even she didn't want to be Cartman's partner in "Follow That Eff." Hell, they'd be even more concerned for her now because she gave him a second chance to be passive-aggressive and abusive to her. If you were her friend and you knew Cartman, you'd do anything to show her just how bad for her happiness with Cartman is.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Jackstanbrah7

Postby Jackstanbrah7 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:39 am

Big-Will wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:34 am
Jackstanbrah7 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:22 pm
You are wrong, my friend. They know Cartman, and some have known him since preschool. If the girls are truly Heidi's friend, they'd do anything to protect her from him, including warn other girls about him. If they felt sick about Heidi and Cartman getting together at the beginning, they won't feel any different now. They must have wondered why she's with him since even she didn't want to be Cartman's partner in "Follow That Eff." Hell, they'd be even more concerned for her now because she gave him a second chance to be passive-aggressive and abusive to her. If you were her friend and you knew Cartman, you'd do anything to show her just how bad for her happiness with Cartman is.
No, I'm not wrong! They'd be happy she's happy, they wouldn't necessarily like it, but they wouldn't try to stop it. If Cartman did anything to hurt her AND they knew about it however, then it'd be a completely different story.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:02 pm

Cartman already treats her like his personal assistant rather than a girlfriend. He won't do to her the sort of things he did to butters, like the sh*t mustaches or the like; but other than that, she seems to me like a new butters.

If a female friend of mine was in such a relationship, I wouldn't be so happy for her.
He is the record!

Return to “Character Discussion”