The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kuza

Postby Kuza » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:46 am

:shock: Seriously? That's pretty late. It's only 8:45 here, so that means you're eight hours ahead of me...

What are you doing up so late? I'm just passing the time 'till 9:30, when South Park comes on.
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:48 am

Not now kids! I'll tell you all tomorrow, bring some blankets and hot chocolate and we'll light a campfire and hear about how I f*cked up!

But yeah, I'll tell you tomorrow!

tweek, Kuza, goodnight! I'll have a dream where we meet up and geyt drunk and Kuza expresses her love for......I won't finish that!! But it begins with D! :wink:

Night! :D
Last edited by all_on_black on Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
tweekrox!

Postby tweekrox! » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:49 am

well i gotta get off my comp now but before i go...*drinks heavily with Kevin*

~Alliance:Kstake~
Kuza

Postby Kuza » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:49 am

G'night, Kev! I'll make sure to bring the blankies and hot cocoa tomorrow. This is gonna be good, I can tell...

You get some sleep now! I'll be seeing "Douche and Turd" in a bit.
~mischief~

Postby ~mischief~ » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:24 am

Aww damn it all...i'm four hours late tonight so I know I'm gonna miss this story...and it sounds so good too :cry:

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
rethon

Postby rethon » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:36 am

This thread is going to be habitual drinker's thread :mrgreen:
But keep telling the story, Kevin, I am now curious ;)
[url=http://rethon.uw.hu]Image
Join Now![/url]
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:46 am

Kuza wrote:...But who can be mad when Kevin is so cute? ^^

G'night, Kev! I'll make sure to bring the blankies and hot cocoa tomorrow. This is gonna be good, I can tell...

The things that happen in this thread after I go to bed...

Wait one second...HEEEEEEY! Get your hands off of him! How long has this been going on?
EvilCartmen's Father

Postby EvilCartmen's Father » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:47 pm

:cartmanyell:
Ahhhh.....You little piece of crap. Son of a bitch hippies. f*ck the jews. Bunch of little pussies. Kyle I seriously hate you and Stan. f*ck General Joo. If you do join the Kyle Klub then I might have to hunt you down and kill you. Don't f*ck with the best in town. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh yeah, tell Kenny I said he was poor, and if drinking was a paying job his dad would be a millionare.
AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh.......f*ck you hippie!
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:22 pm

[quote="EvilCartmen's Father"e0]:cartmanyell:
Ahhhh.....You little piece of crap. Son of a bitch hippies. f*ck the jews. Bunch of little pussies. Kyle I seriously hate you and Stan. f*ck General Joo. If you do join the Kyle Klub then I might have to hunt you down and kill you. Don't f*ck with the best in town. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh yeah, tell Kenny I said he was poor, and if drinking was a paying job his dad would be a millionare.[/quotee0]

OK dude, you can slag off the characters (although you can expect retalliation-especially with Kyle!) but saying "f*ck the Jews" is just plain wrong. There's no room on the BBS for racists of any kind so let's keep it clean.

~mischief~

Postby ~mischief~ » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:59 pm

Well Said Kevin! :D

And a note for the rabid cartman fan...if killing Kyle's Klub members is so important to you, why the hell didn't you start sooner, say before this Klub became a least a hundred strong and this topic had over 6oo posts?? You're going to have a long and tedious job ahead of you, since your hit list is already 44 pages and Growing. :twisted:

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:03 pm

Thanks ~mischief~! :D I look out for my club members!!

"Yeah!!" *high fives.....anyone?* :(

kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:53 pm

*high fives Kevin*

Thanks for defending us, Kevin. And if that assh*le ever says anything like that about Kyle or the Jews, he'll have us and dozens of other Kyle's Klub members to answer to.

He's going to have his sorry ass banned if he keeps this up. He's contributed nothing to this BBS but talk about how great Cartman is and how much all of the other characters suck.
Last edited by kimmyfouge6 on Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:56 pm

Hey Kimmy!! :D

You should see the threads he posted too and he started posting everywhere calling eveyone assh*les! Check out his "I formally declare war...." threads. He's such a douche.

Thanks for the high five....I was getting lonely!! :(

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:29 pm

And now I'm here! Kevin, Kimmy, can I help whomp any anti-semetics since my Grandpa almost died in the Holocaust? I would enjoy it tremendously....

On the happier side (which is what our lovely club should be mostly about!) I've made way more stuff using my secret ingredient!!!
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:33 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:And now I'm here! Kevin, Kimmy, can I help whomp any anti-semetics since my Grandpa almost died in the Holocaust? I would enjoy it tremendously....

Be my guest!
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... hp?t=10208

Secret weapon?

Return to “Character Discussion”