The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kuza

Postby Kuza » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:00 pm

Yay! For a while there I thought you had left us, and that would have made me a sad, sad panda. :cry:

Glad that you're back. There was a TON of dr4m4 on the BBS last night when BSR threw his pissy fit. Be glad you weren't there. :roll:
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:05 pm

What happened last night!! I'm reading things all over the place that aren't making sense :?

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
Greekmunkee103

Postby Greekmunkee103 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:08 pm

Seriouslah. I know it's some kind of flame war or something between BSR and LJ. I don't know either of them well, so I'm not making any judgements, but, apparently, BSR has pissed a lot of people off. A whole lot.
Made by WeluvTwinkie. AKA My bestest buddy.
Proud Member of the Kyle Klub!
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:11 pm

Thanks GM03!! He's pissed people off? I can't say I'm surprised, I had a feeling that it was only a matter of time.....Ah well, maybe now there will be no more flame wars!! Is anyone upset that he's left us?

Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:11 pm

I was here yesterday,, and all the day before that,,, and all the day before that.

I've been here since Nov and I don't think I've seen this much drama on the BBS before
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
southparkfan!!

Postby southparkfan!! » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:11 pm

Hello! i was wondering if it was still possible to join? Havent really got into the whole battle thing yet but now i think i wanna start!! :)
Proud Member of The:
Kyle Klub
Kenny Army
Stan Society
Chaos Posse
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:13 pm

I'm telling you Schantrac, Kstake has to spread some peace and love!! (except with Cartman!)

southparkfan, you're in! Just add Member of the Kyle Klub to your sig or change your sig or whatever! Welcome!! :D

Kuza

Postby Kuza » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:16 pm

Sure, SPF. Just PM kimmyfouge6 or all_on_black. Welcome!

To make a long story short, BSR made this huge thread where he called nall a "lazy-ass", and started bitching about how LJ, Tweek, and others should be banned. They were all personal enemies of his, and he was just trying to get revenge, so at first others and I tried to reason with him to no avail. He kept complaining and started saying AWFUL things about them that weren't true. I mean, I've been mad at him before, but this was pretty low. He had crossed the line. So I (and others) kinda started flaming him, which was new for me because although I may tease I try to avoid totally getting pissed off. But this was totally inexcusable. At any rate, he got really angry and proclaimed his hate for almost everyone here and decided to leave. He even made a whole thread about it where he tried to make it look as if he was the victim and I was the evil monster. nall erased them, though. I guess he wanted one last chance to piss the entire world off. We're much better off without him, and while I'm not proud of what I did, I can't exactly say that I'm sorry, either.

As I have said many times before, t3h dr4m4.
Last edited by Kuza on Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southparkfan!!

Postby southparkfan!! » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:17 pm

Awesome!! i'll change it right now!!
Proud Member of The:
Kyle Klub
Kenny Army
Stan Society
Chaos Posse
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:25 pm

Right! Sounds like quite a night!!

I know he's contributed alot to the BBS and I'm sure alot of people will miss him but I never got to know him.

He started bitching about nearly everyone? Anyone in our club?!

Greekmunkee103

Postby Greekmunkee103 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:28 pm

all_on_black wrote:Right! Sounds like quite a night!!

I know he's contributed alot to the BBS and I'm sure alot of people will miss him but I never got to know him.

He started bitching about nearly everyone? Anyone in our club?!
I saw his bitching thread and wondered what his problem was. I hate all this drama.
Made by WeluvTwinkie. AKA My bestest buddy.
Proud Member of the Kyle Klub!
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:31 pm

At least it now seems that it will all stop for a while. BSR has left which means that him, LJ and Tweek won't be at each other all the time. I don't understand what he had against nall though, as well as everyone else. I mean to start bitching about people that didn't do anything to hom (that's what he did, right?) is pretty messed up

Kuza

Postby Kuza » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:31 pm

LJ, Kimmy, and me. He also dissed NSFU and Tweek along with others, and requested that we all be banned. It was actually rather amusing, it was so immature. He was like a whining little baby. In the end he got banned, but not until after he managed to piss me off majorly. >=O

...And no, he didn't contribute anything to the BBS. He was an annoying little bastard, the equivilant of Cartman, and I sure as hell won't miss him. In fact, I doubt he's even gone. He'll either come crawling back denying everything or will just lurk in the shadows, reading our conversations. What a douche. :roll:

...As a Klub note, did you guys see NickZ's signature? It's pretty awesome.

(All credit goes to him, obviously, and not me. I'm just the little wench who brought it to your attention.)
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:38 pm

He didn't diss me? I'm surprised at that.

What did he say about you girls though?! :shock: You're my buddies!! :D

Yeah, I saw it; it kicks ass!! :D

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:48 pm

He pretty much dissed the entire Kyle club and called it spam. According to him, everything that doesn't have to do with SP here is spam and should be deleted with its poster banned.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Character Discussion”