The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:36 am

Kenny Dies might be bit rough to start on, I know I can't watch it too much.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:43 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Kenny Dies might be bit rough to start on, I know I can't watch it too much.

Yeah, me either. I always start sobbing halfway through. It's definitely the saddest episode I've ever seen! *sniffle*
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:46 am

It *is* really emotional and really different from any other episode, but that's why I like it.
sthprkfnt

Postby sthprkfnt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:53 am

can I join ive been a kyle fan since second grade Image
Last edited by sthprkfnt on Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:00 am

Seriously, cut down on the chatter. This thread has jumped 5 pages since I last posted. If you want to chat about whatever, make a new thread or something.
sthprkfnt

Postby sthprkfnt » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:20 am

Last edited by sthprkfnt on Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

cena has risen again
[img
http://www.savesurge.org/surge/mrz_sig.jpg[/img]
SPfan78

Postby SPfan78 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:21 am

sthprkfnt wrote:I must join Image

PM all_on_black or kimmy and ask.
Im on a date with Kyle. Leave me the hell alone!

I'm a proud member of the kyle klub!
NickZ

Postby NickZ » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:41 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Broflovski

I added some stuff to this entry a while back...wow, it's cool to see that people actually go to Wikipedia other than me on this board! 8)
[img:30e81]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/OldManLookAtMyLife/MaxAfinogenov.jpg[/img:30e81]
[img:30e81]http://www.viralsound.com/get.php/NickZ.jpg[/img:30e81]
[size=75:30e81][b:30e81][url:30e81]http://nickzssteakout.proboards106.com/index.cgi[/url:30e81] [/b:30e81] - NickZ's Steakout[/size:30e81]
Kuza

Postby Kuza » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:55 pm

Wikipedia *is* pretty awesome.

As for Coop, maybe we could appease you by having Kev change the title of this thread to "Kyle's Klub - Random Chat" or something. At least we would be politically correct...sort of.

I watched ALL of Season Five, and it was SO f*cking GREAT! "Super Best Friends" and "Cartmanland" were stupendous, and "Here Comes the Neighborhood" was funny too. As for "Kenny Dies", I laughed the entire time. The whole notion of the boys suddenly becoming upset over Kenny's death(s) was outrageous, and the scene at the end where Kyle starts beating up Cartman was great. I felt a little twinge of sadness at one point, but that soon evaporated when he dissed Madonna. Towelie and Osama Bin Laden, along with Butters, "Kyle 2", and the Ancient Knights of Standards and Practices...genius. It made you really realize how horrible war is when small children from separate countries loathe each other even though none of them did anything wrong.

Cartman's "I'll make you eat your parents!" was really, REALLY funny. At first I thought that Scott Tenorman was some celebrity douche that Matt and Trey were beating, but then I was enlightened upon the fact that he was an eighth-grader who had cheated Cartman out of $16.12. Don't know about you, but I agree with the boys' oath to never f*ck with Cartman again...

I was actually scared for a second that Kyle was going to be drowned in a plastic bubble in Episode 504. It almost made me cry when the giant John Wilkes Booth shook him up.

...I know, I'm such a freaky little fangirl. :roll:
Last edited by Kuza on Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TowelieRG400

Postby TowelieRG400 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:06 am

Hi, umm...Sorry if it's too late for this or something, but I was interested in joining either the Kyle Klub or the Stan Society. I couldn't decide which, so I thought I'd check them out.
What do you guys do, anyway?
TowelieRG400

Postby TowelieRG400 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:10 am

Kuza wrote:
...I know, I'm such a freaky little fangirl. :roll:

Ah, I'm with you, Kuza! Season Five is one of my favorites, and running out to the mall to buy it yesterday--followed by watching it front to back with some Pepsi and Girl Scout Cookies--is the highlight of my week.
Kuza

Postby Kuza » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:10 am

...What do you mean, "do"? XD

To answer your question, we mainly just rave over how awesome Kyle is, talk about random things, create banners dedicated to Kyle (if we wish), and just provide support for each other. Most everyone here are at least semi-good friends, and so we just kinda hang out. We're not a cult like the Blainetologists, but a club. Anyway, you don't have to join if you don't wish, but we'd love it if you did.

...And Season Five KICKED ASS. I watched the entire thing front to back, just because it was so good.

Note: Hey dudes, I think that I'm going to quit the BBS. All the animosity and fighting can kinda get to you after awhile, and we've already exhausted every possible subject known to man. Hate to think that I'm giving up on the BBS, but I spend way too much time on it and an over-analysis of the show just makes you start to hate it, frankly. When you poke and prod at every aspect of something such as South Park, you notice more things you hate and you begin to dislike it. I know I've been here for barely a month and a half, but I've experienced messageboard trauma before and I know it's better to quit while you're ahead. If you're interested in keeping contact, my e-mail should be in my profile. I'll probably come back here every once in a while to coo over Kyle, but I think for the interest of South Park I'd rather quit the BBS. I don't want to begin hating the best show in history.

Inform He-Who-Used-to-be-Known-as-BSR that I hate him very, very much, and that he can just rot away here on the BBS and suffocate in his
LAMEness.
tweekrox!

Postby tweekrox! » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:01 am

wow.....gone for a few days and u guys make 10 pages...i wish i could buy season five but i dont have any money...and as for kuza....dont leave plz! ur one of the kewlest ones here

~Alliance:Kstake~
The_Frog_King

Postby The_Frog_King » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:17 am

Kuza left ALL RIGHT! No maybe flame wars at all. Yes!
You know me as BSR and for those who are abrevretarded BSR stands For Brave Sir Ribbit, I post under this name once in a blue moon. Usually when I feel the need to use this name.
Usually for comedic purposes used valid once a month.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:31 am

BSR, you used to be ok in my book, but after the way you've treated Kuza you can just go f*ck yourself, get away from us and leave our lovely club alone.

And Kuza, you better not go! You're my first and my best friend here and it wouldn't be the same without you, pweease!?!
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Character Discussion”