The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:35 am

As LJ said, we all love Kyle, but lets just try and keep the....physical...side of that love to ourselves! :D

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:58 am

*snickers*I knew eventually people would get pissed at me...well sorry guys I won't metion everything that I feel for Kyle...but I still love him^_^
hey all_on_black can u give me the link to kyles klub?
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:25 am

kylelover52610 wrote:*growls*Whatever..."I don't really give a f*ck!"....I LOVE KYLE!I WORSHIP KYLE!KYLE IS MY LOVE!That's how it is....with me anyways....plus in my RPG and fanfic Kyle and I are together....(and also have twin boys...we won't get into that though....)but whatever you can say what you want but I still adore Kyle...sorry...but I can't change....I fell in love with him when I first watched the show.....I'm not scary but I love him....(I celebrated his birthday...and next friday is mine so we'll celebrate mine^______^....why the f*ck am I even telling you all this you really don't give a sh*t about me so wtf is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!?@.@....well whatever....I still say Kyle is my love.....bye all.... :(

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AKA Mzepp
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:11 pm

dUDE, HOW DO i GET IMAGES ON MY SIGNATURE?!? :?
southpk

Postby southpk » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:14 am

KyleBenoit wrote:dUDE, HOW DO i GET IMAGES ON MY SIGNATURE?!? :?

1. go to your profile
2. in signature box, type [img*]http://www.boomspeed.com/whitenlupe/KylesKlub.gif[/img*]
3. remove *'s, and change the url to whatever you want
4. hit submit
Image ImageImage
The Dragon's Bride

Re: Join the Kyle Klub!!

Postby The Dragon's Bride » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:39 am

all_on_black wrote:Attention!! Myself and Kim have seen alot of people bad-mouthing Kyle recently and, as his devoted fans, we have decided to put an end to it and defend him to the end.

So it is with great pleasure that I unveil to you -

"The Kyle Klub"

If you want to join us, please let it be known on this thread and one of us will get in touch with you.

Join us!! :P Kev and Kim

Hi, there! I'm new in the SP forums and I could not help but notice there is a KYLE LOVERS' CLUB and the topic has lotta replies. Can I join, please?!
Kyle is my favorite character. Before I knew him, I had never thought there could be a cartoon character so similar to me! That's why I like him so much; besides, his brother Ike is pretty darn CUTE! :P
[img]I am the dragon's bride, the son of the widow
http://www.batmans.de/images/ arkham_familie.jpg[/img]
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:13 am

you went back to the beginning page to get that, hehe that's funny
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
puderdocka

Postby puderdocka » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:13 pm

[quote="KyleBenoit":01320]dUDE, HOW DO i GET IMAGES ON MY SIGNATURE?!? :?[/quote:01320]

[b:01320][color=violet:01320]hehe..you did all letters who should be big,small and vice versa :P [/color:01320][/b:01320]
Anledningen till att jag har den här texten på svenska är för att du inte ska förstå den!

Currently retired from the site. I'll be back within 100 years. /Puderdocka.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:29 am

kylelover52610 wrote:*growls*Whatever..."I don't really give a f*ck!"....I LOVE KYLE!I WORSHIP KYLE!KYLE IS MY LOVE!That's how it is....with me anyways....plus in my RPG and fanfic Kyle and I are together....(and also have twin boys...we won't get into that though....)but whatever you can say what you want but I still adore Kyle...sorry...but I can't change....I fell in love with him when I first watched the show.....I'm not scary but I love him....(I celebrated his birthday...and next friday is mine so we'll celebrate mine^______^....why the f*ck am I even telling you all this you really don't give a sh*t about me so wtf is wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!?@.@....well whatever....I still say Kyle is my love.....bye all.... :(

Wow you're a freak. I think you have a lot of time on your hands to celebrate his birthday. Yes you are scary.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:49 pm

You know you're scary when Brave Sir Rabbit agrees with me.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:36 pm

What the hell is going on here? This is allvery odd, and framkly, a little disturbing. Actually, it's a lot disturbing, how about good, happy, and pure thoughts people?
Kuza

Postby Kuza » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:22 am

Gee whiz, Eric.
The Dragon's Bride

Postby The Dragon's Bride » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:37 am

Lonely_Joo_1997 wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:I am in the Kyle club but I need the link again.....oh yea and other Kyle fangirls......KYLE IS MY LOVE!.....MINE MINE MINE MINE!

:shock: :shock:

It is my obligation to protect Kyle from scary fangirls. Kyle is a cartoon. He's a kid. Please don't make disturbing posts about how much you want to bang a cartoon character who happens to be 8/9. If you want to talk about slash and having sex with Kyle, I have three possible links to give you:

1. the Sexiest Character thread
2. the South Park Slash fanclub
3. Fanfiction.net

Pleeeease... we like Kyle, but we don't see him as a sex machine. Stop raping our eyes with posts about what a hot piece of ass Kyle is. You seem like a good person, but posts about South Park characters having sex disturbs us when it's not in the appropriate thread/forum.

.... *protects Kyle*

One more thing: We're here to promote Kyle acceptance. We're not here to make posts about how we want to screw Kyle and have his out-of-wedlock babies. He's a child, and he's a cartoon. :shocked: I will protect Kyle from scary fangirls.

Ha, Ha, Ha!
In the internet, the line between fanatism and pedophilia is so narrow sometimes...Thank you for showing us the path. :wink:
[img]I am the dragon's bride, the son of the widow
http://www.batmans.de/images/ arkham_familie.jpg[/img]
psmeecrob101

Postby psmeecrob101 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:49 am

Barbra Streisand sucks......and yeah the kid is kinda off
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:23 pm

Dudes can you PLEEEAASE tell me how 2 put pics on my sig?!!!??

:? :? :? :?: :?:

Return to “Character Discussion”