The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:02 pm

Blood blood blood!!! Mwahahahahahahahaaaaaa-okay I've gotten all the evil outta my system....no wait, there's still afew drops left. How would the fight happen? Like what would Cartman say to make Kyle pissed to the max?
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:12 pm

wohoho!!!there are many things cartman could do or say but to piss off kyle so much.......hmmmmm.........maybe if cartman would do something to ike or stan,couse kyle usually stands up for his brother and/or best friend,buit I dunno if that would piss him off so much,but it's a theory :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
southpk

Postby southpk » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:22 pm

lol yeah kyle would totally lose it if cartman did something bad to his brother or stan, but cartman doesn't have anything against those guys so it probably won't happen.
Image ImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:22 pm

Ya never know. He could do it to piss off Kyle. Or maybe he might put Sheila in the hospital...somehow. This is Cartman afterall. And he goes to the extremes to piss Kyle off.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:12 am

meep what are we talkin bout nya?
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:26 am

Woah dude, I'm offline for a couple of hours and I miss three pages.... Here's your 10 points, KyleBenoit: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
As far as the new topic, Cartman could do alot to piss Kyle off, but I think that it would be something done to Stan, Kenny, Ike, or somebody else in Kyle's family that would really set him off....
I *Heart* You.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:56 am

kyle is pissed at cartman and his mom alot...
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:33 am

Holy hell, there was quite a bit of violence back there!

I think Kyle would get most pissed if it was Ike. Sure, he'd help out Stan and all, but he feels that he really needs to stand-up for and protect Ike.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:48 am

Oh, yes! I can hear him now.

"Nobody kicks the baby but me, you f**king fatass!"
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:07 am

:D weeeeeeee! im back! anyways...

:D that would be TOTALLY AWSOME to see kyle kick some fatass!!! :twisted: i think if cartman did something to kyle's mum, like i mean someting really bad, kyle would go apesh*t on cartman. like in the movie, when cartman sings the song about kyle's mum being a b*tch kyle gets pissed off alot. So if cartman were to, say, hurt her or do anything to her we would see a really interesting fight!!! :D ........weeeeeee! CARTMAN BLOOD! :twisted: ....but i dont want cartman to die though :)
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:47 am

here we come backa gain....BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!MORE BLOOD!! :lol: no,acually ketchup is better :lol:

anyways,I wanna see that fight happen!!!maybe they would even make that fight official and fight in front of everybody,that that would b like a tweek vs. craig remake........but I think kyle would get really pissed if cartman did something to ike,like hurt him or something,we all know how much kyle love his lil bro :lol: so it's more plausable that it could b for that,or...lets say that maybe kyle finds a girl and cartman does something to her(no not rape her pervs :lol: )maybe he'll get real pissed then
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:52 am

^ like steal some chick away from kyle?.... that would piss him off. like, if rebecca came back and cartman stole her from kyle (like he did wendy from stan)... :? but why the hell would rebecca want cartman?....hmmm :roll:
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:56 am

or cartman could hurt her or something I dunno,but that would totally piss kyle off,he's the kind that sticks up 4 his friends,and when it comes to cartman and at the same time he's real,and i mean real pissed(like in the kenny dies ep 4 example at the end,that was so sweet :lol: )he could even kill fatass,even if he didn't want to,but he could :lol: ow!!!and I just realized we did see cartman blood once!!!in the goobacks from the future ep,when kyle beats cartman and breaks his nose,u can see the blood,BLOOD!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 am

:D BLOOD!!! ... :lol: yeh true... kyle was so sweet in that episode kenny dies *hugs imaginary kyle* :lol: ...jkz... but cartmam did deserve the beating kyle gave him at the end! :twisted: look at the way kyle moves his fists! he fights so cute! :D :mrgreen:
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:17 am

haha yeah!!I would totally bet on kyle in a fight,the only time i recall kyle being beaten up was by mark,but kyle could have taken that pussy down :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”