The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:03 am

Well, I suppose one of the kids could have a relative in Florida, or even know someone with a summer house there. Kyle's dad, Token's folks, who knows? They won't need their hats there!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:54 am

KyleBenoit wrote:Okay dudes, here's my idea for Kyle's solo ep:
Kyle and his family go on some sort of family vacation somewhere hot (let's say...Mexico or Hawaii). Kyle gets separated from them somehow and he has to find a way to get back to them.
...So what do you guys think?

That's from what you posted in the role play thread about 50 pages ago. :lol: Still, it's not a bad idea.....
Maybe Kyle could get lost with Cartman somehow, like on a field trip, and the two have to cooperate to get back to civilization.....
I *Heart* You.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:54 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Well, I suppose one of the kids could have a relative in Florida, or even know someone with a summer house there. Kyle's dad, Token's folks, who knows? They won't need their hats there!

:wink: thats a great idea! :D i definatly agree that we need more hatless kyle and the other boys! but i think the idea about kyle loosing his hat would fit better other than them going somewhere hot because there have been episodes were they've been in hot places and yet continued to wear their hats.... :) to make that episode even cooler we should have a hatless kyle who gets lost somewhere giving him a solo episode (well most of it anyway) and then kicking cartmans fatass at the end because it was cartmans fault he got lost.... or something along those lines :D
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:09 pm

hha yeah cool idea!!!and if it's a solo ep and with kyle hatless,and then at the end him kicking cartman's ass,what more could i ever ask 4 :lol: that would b like the most perfect ep :D well at least in my oppinion,which dosn't really count but ne ways :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:16 pm

pokie2u wrote: :wink: thats a great idea! :D i definatly agree that we need more hatless kyle and the other boys! but i think the idea about kyle loosing his hat would fit better other than them going somewhere hot because there have been episodes were they've been in hot places and yet continued to wear their hats.... :) to make that episode even cooler we should have a hatless kyle who gets lost somewhere giving him a solo episode (well most of it anyway) and then kicking cartmans fatass at the end because it was cartmans fault he got lost.... or something along those lines :D

Strange, I was going to write a fic where Kyle loses his hat when I was done with my current one...... :)
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:59 pm

That's a cool idea for a fic..well at least a minor idea in the plot of a fic anyways. because it can't be just about Kyle losing his hat...that'd be too random. Well then again, you did write the random 'When sunburns attack' fic so maybe it could work....I dunno, that's just my opinion and it's your fic so...ya know what I have no idea where I'm going with this :lol: so let's get back on topic: for my halloween fic, Kyle gets turned into a werewolf.
...was this a random post? :lol:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:03 pm

Not too random, it's still on the topic of Kyle/fanfiction....(Not slash fanfiction, Kyle or fanfiction). I was going to make a bigger problem, I just haven't figured out what it should be yet. :)
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:06 pm

Here's an idea to help you: Kyle and his friends get in trouble at school. Kyle's parents hear about this and decide to take his hat away from him as a punishment, since he likes to wear it so much. I hope that helped. :)
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:09 pm

^ That's not a bad idea..... I was going to have Cartman dare Kyle to go one day without it, and then do somethng stupid like steal the hat and sell it to a homeless guy, but your idea is way better. :lol:
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:14 pm

Maybe Cartman can find the hat in Kyle's house before Kyle does and when his punishment is over, Kyle's parents can't find it and then Kyle starts freaking out on them. And then at the end, Cartman comes to the busstop wearing Kyle's hat and Kyle kicks his ass. :lol:
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:41 pm

Though if Cartman stole his hat or whatever, than he'd surely get a share of the spotlight. It should be some completely random character that they make purlely for this purpose that nobody will give a sh*t about. Than he should have to go on some huge, trans-continental trip to find. Just imagine Kyle wandering around Europe for awhile. You know the type, where we're not supposed to worry about where he's getting all the money for it.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Yeah that would be funny. Kyle searching for his precious hat in the whole ep/fic. Maybe Shelly or one of the Kevins stole it...no wait, Ike! Aha, why didn't I think of it before? Ike lives in the same house as Kyle afterall. And in the end of the fic, Kyle can kick the baby. What do you think, bugzbunnie6?
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:09 am

southpk wrote:ooh that sounds good. somewhere hot, probably means he'd have to take off his hat :D which is always good :D but he should be traveling with his friends, not family, that way he'd have something interesting to say to them when he gets back. maybe they all get lost, and have their own solo episodes ?

a damn damn damn good idea!!!!!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:55 am

:D i love all these ideas! aren't we creative little brainiacs? :P hee hee hee... we are coming up with so many good kyle ideas! matt and trey should read this forum if they ever run out! :wink: ... but i definatly have to say that im totally in on the hatless-kyle-for-a-whole-episode idea, that would ROCK!!! :mrgreen:
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
southpk

Postby southpk » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:29 am

omg.. you guys, it's only 2 weeks left until new south park now! *faints* not long until we find out what Kyle actually gets up to! :)
-waits for hints-
hey, I remember last time when we were waiting for season 9 to begin, one of the hints was that the boys have to help get mr.garrison's balls out of Kyle's knees :shock: that confused the hell out of everyone, lol. hopefully this half-season's hints won't be so damn weird :lol:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Character Discussion”