The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:53 am

southpk, do we get the all new episodes here too?....coz like sometimes they air in america then come here like.. weeks later...if we get there close to the time america does im gonna be so happy!....do you watch south park on sbs? are they gonna show the new eps?
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:02 am

[quote="KyleBenoit":09090][color=green:09090]Yeah that would be funny. Kyle searching for his precious hat in the whole ep/fic. Maybe Shelly or one of the Kevins stole it...no wait, Ike! Aha, why didn't I think of it before? Ike lives in the same house as Kyle afterall. And in the end of the fic, Kyle can kick the baby. What do you think, bugzbunnie6?[/color:09090][/quote:09090]
That's a damn good idea...... I wouldn't get to working on it for a while, though, I'm only halfway done with my current fic. :D

This is kind of random, but a new user chose 'bugzbunnie99' as their name yesterday, I was so pissed that I sent the guy a private message, and he hasn't logged on since.... Maybe I was a little harsh on it?
I *Heart* You.
southpk

Postby southpk » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:22 am

pokie2u wrote:southpk, do we get the all new episodes here too?....coz like sometimes they air in america then come here like.. weeks later...if we get there close to the time america does im gonna be so happy!....do you watch south park on sbs? are they gonna show the new eps?

yeah I watch it on sbs! ^^ I don't think they'll show them here for a while though, a least a few weeks or months later :( but don't worry, new episodes are always on the net to download like, hours after it airs in America hehehe :D

bugz uh it could've been coincidence that he chose that name, but nah sending a private message isn't harsh. It's better than flaming them outright on the board like most people would do
:roll:

edit: I just love this quote by Kyle:
Kid: "Why doesn't the scary monster eat her? (Mrs Crabtree)"
Kyle: "Cause, dumbass, scary monsters don't eat big fat smelly bitches"
Mrs Crabtree: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"
Kyle: "I said Larry King won't grant me 3 wishes!"
Mrs Crabtree: "Oh"

lol XD
Last edited by southpk on Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:46 pm

That was a hilarious episode. Kyle had some pretty funny quotes in there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:15 pm

haha yeah it was such a good episode

"calm down kid ur upsetting Kenny!!"
kenny:"huh?!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways,god dammit all this talking about the new ep is making me go more crazy and insain than i already am :lol: WE WANT HINTS!!and fast!! :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
LynnRitchie

Postby LynnRitchie » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:55 pm

Ooohhh...can I join too? Kyle is by far my favourite!! :)

Lynn
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:05 pm

LynnRitchie wrote:Ooohhh...can I join too? Kyle is by far my favourite!! :)

Lynn

sure all u gotta do is pm Tweeks_Coffee

ps.I changed my sig,wanna hear oppinions!!! :D
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:10 pm

^ I actually just PMed you about it, but I'll say it again... Your new sig is f*cking awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D
I am working on one of my own, but I am more than likely going to keep the one that Tweeks_Coffee made for me.......
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:21 pm

^I think i've said this like a dusin times to u before,but I gotta say it again...THANX!!! :lol: and can't wait too see ur sig :wink:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:51 pm

^ I'm almost done, but it's really simple..... :)
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:55 pm

^dosn't matter,when ur done post it,I wanna see it,I'm too curious am i? :lol:
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:58 pm

I'm excited to see your sig too, BB6. Okay once again let's get back on topic. Hmm...what else do you guys want to see Kyle do in the new episodes??? I'm curious for other people's opinions. :)
southpk

Postby southpk » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:11 pm

your new sig kicks ass kvc! I love it how they're glaring at each other :D
Image ImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:11 am

KVC's new sig is completly awesome. great job!!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:55 am

southpk wrote:
edit: I just love this quote by Kyle:
Kid: "Why doesn't the scary monster eat her? (Mrs Crabtree)"
Kyle: "Cause, dumbass, scary monsters don't eat big fat smelly bitches"
Mrs Crabtree: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!"
Kyle: "I said Larry King won't grant me 3 wishes!"
Mrs Crabtree: "Oh"

lol XD

correct me if im wrong, but didn't stan say that line instead of kyle?.... oh well it doesn't matter coz it was a funny line anyway... :wink: ... btw it kinda does suck ass that we dont get the new episodes for ages yet, southpk....we'll be strong...*sniff sniff*.... :cry: well be strong...

and on a happier note, kyle_vs_cartman your new sig kicks ass!!! :D *thumbs up* totally awsome! :wink:
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!

Return to “Character Discussion”