The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:01 am

*puts on a green hat of any kind and dances along* lalalalalalaaaaaaaaa :o ........... :D
Image Image Image
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:44 pm

If you guys think they're gonna kill him off in the ep, look at it this way: If Matt and Trey ever DO kill this lovable jew off, they're gonna get more hatemail than they ever did before and it'll make them regret killing him off.
Now let's try to think of something much more positive and not think the worst.
D.D.Crazy

Postby D.D.Crazy » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:30 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:If you guys think they're gonna kill him off in the ep, look at it this way: If Matt and Trey ever DO kill this lovable jew off, they're gonna get more hatemail than they ever did before and it'll make them regret killing him off.
Now let's try to think of something much more positive and not think the worst.

Please don't use that font color. It kills my eyes X_X
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:17 pm

Really? I like that font color...Anyways, on a brighter note, I just bought this awsome Kyle plush doll-thingy, hoping to get the others but that's okay. I have no idea what this has to do with anything but I'm trying to change it to a bright note.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:49 pm

really? where did you get it?
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:52 pm

At a store called Hermes. It's like a smaller Walmart.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:56 pm

Speaking of walmart, Kyle was awesome in that episode! :D I loved it when him and Cartman were argueing/yelling at the same time.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:58 pm

Aww man! I was just about to watch that episode but I had a friend over and she doesn't like south park. Being the polite hostess that I am :roll: I didn't watch it :S
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:59 pm

I have two friends who hate south park...one of them wanted be to burn my SP stuff!!!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:02 pm

:shock: One of my two best friends says I'm a nerd and the other one likes South Park.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:28 am

DD! I haven't seen you in this territory forever. XD

I really hate to say it, but it's looking less and less likely that Kyle is gonna have a big part in this episode. He's probably gonna be relegated to an absolute minor part that could be filled by one of the smaller characters that've been around forever. I can't believe that Kyle is gonna be left out of yet another episode. Why I'm so mad I could just.......well, never mind. Please Matt & Trey PLEASE give Kyle a good part, I don't know if I can keep my fandom up to spec if I don't get a decent Kyle part soon.

Keep the faith Kyle fans, they owe him a huge part for the lack of attention he's been getting for f*ck knows how long.
southpk

Postby southpk » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:23 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:DD! I haven't seen you in this territory forever. XD

I really hate to say it, but it's looking less and less likely that Kyle is gonna have a big part in this episode. He's probably gonna be relegated to an absolute minor part that could be filled by one of the smaller characters that've been around forever. I can't believe that Kyle is gonna be left out of yet another episode. Why I'm so mad I could just.......well, never mind. Please Matt & Trey PLEASE give Kyle a good part, I don't know if I can keep my fandom up to spec if I don't get a decent Kyle part soon.

Keep the faith Kyle fans, they owe him a huge part for the lack of attention he's been getting for f*ck knows how long.

hey, don't lose hope yet, we don't know anything for sure. Just because Kyle wasn't featured in the pics/summary doesn't mean he won't still have a big role.. I hope. *crosses fingers*
Image ImageImage
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:39 am

Let me just take a moment to say this: I don't think there's any way they would kill off one of their main kids...other than Kenny, of course.

If what little you saw seemed a little amiss, I'm sure there's a logical reason. Perhaps while Stan and Cartman try to figure out the situation in tomorrow's ep, maybe Kyle is doing his part elsewhere.

We won't know for sure until it premieres, but I don't think they'll be putting him away that easily.

A lot of you must have your fingers crossed by now, huh?
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:00 am

^ They wanted to kill Kyle off during season 5, luckily they made the episode 'Kenny Dies' instead.
I hate to say that I think Tweeks_Coffee is right, I don't think that Kyle's gonna get a big part in this ep. Maybe in another new episode he'll get a big part......
I *Heart* You.
southpk

Postby southpk » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:12 am

^ have you read the production blog yet? it mentions a cartman/kyle storyline, so Kyle's definately in it! :D
btw how long is it till the new episode? My counter says 3 hrs but that can't be right :?
Image ImageImage

Return to “Character Discussion”