The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:55 am

hey, don't diss our army, you pussy-kyle fan! :evil:

-As a press of the CA, I say: all members of the Cartman's Army, leave this sinking ship! NOW!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:04 pm

^ Okay....

Let's get back on topic before they start calling us spammers... Uh, Kyle. He's having an okay season right now, what kind of roles do you think he'll get in season 10?
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:07 pm

we were and always be spammers to then anyways,and this is just some kind of stupid rivaly,but anyways....

well i hope he gets some good roles in oen of these 3 ep that are left of this season,but season 10...hmmm...we need more kyle and ike,they are just so cute,and we haven't seen ike since that"penis!!vagina!!"thing
:lol: kyle and ike scenes are jsut adorable to me
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:15 pm

Okay, the Cartman's army members are thinking about stating a spam war now, just so you all know.

But on a lighter note, I'd love to see Kyle and Ike star in an episode!! :D
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:20 pm

just showes the maturity of some people.....

anyways,yeah,most likely it's gonna be a christmas ep,but I don't really care as long as it's kyle and ike based :D
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:22 pm

Dude, the CA just declared spam war on us! We can't just let them do that, we have to fight back! They want to throw the first attack, but that won't happen! Are you guys with me!?! :evil:

Or maybe we could try to stop it before it starts.....
I *Heart* You.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:37 pm

kyle_vs_cartman wrote:just showes the maturity of some people.....

anyways,yeah,most likely it's gonna be a christmas ep,but I don't really care as long as it's kyle and ike based :D

Hehe, Kyles klub is nothing but a bunch of girls finding Kyle cute, nothing else! Is that mature? I'm just asking. And this is not spamming, all of you idiots don's get the meaning of the word.. Spamming pointless posts.. I'm posting sumthin with meaning right now. I had some aguments. And there's no war now. We're just wondering how to tacle this situation!

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:43 pm

I don't find Kyle cute, I can just relate to him.....

The Cartman's Army, (except for a few members) just needs to learn that rivalry between the clubs will be out there. Not like I'm stopping this at all, though. :x
I *Heart* You.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:48 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:I don't find Kyle cute, I can just relate to him.....

The Cartman's Army, (except for a few members) just needs to learn that rivalry between the clubs will be out there. Not like I'm stopping this at all, though. :x

You just keep on talking crap.. There will allways be rivalry, but you dissed one of our members! We won't tollerate that! Where's your Pres? Maybe I should talk to someone who has a little authoritah!

kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:51 pm

I am refering to amturity in this case as in "people that like to play war".... we just talka bout kyle couse most of us can relate to him,if you guys don't like it don't comment on it than,we didn't insult you,but just like you do we are defending our klub...everyone calls anything spamm,so just posting could be spamm,couse if you don't like some post,you just call it spamm....ow well,I really don't care,if some of you wanna play war,go ahead couse I certanlly don't want to be a part of this game of rivaly,I'll just stand up for a cause...
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:53 pm

KVC, stop dissing them before it gets really bad.....

To MLZS: So? That very same member was dissing me about being on the computer while my dad was in the hospital, calling me a sick f*cker and everything. So, Eric..Cartmnan started all this, just PM him and ask about it. Or, you could just read some of the things he wrote in the RPT, I'm not surewhat opage, but they are there. Sure I told him to go f*ck himself a few times, but he really started crap there.
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:01 pm

I wasn't talking about them,i was talking in general....

anyways,looks like it's me to blame,just defending your klub seams to be a crime in our days,no right of free speach....huh....ow well
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Still, I'd like to talk to your president!

bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:04 pm

The presidents are all_on_black and Tweeks_Coffee, and if you go and do something stupid like spam their inboxes, you'll have hell to pay! But go ahead and talk to them if you must. :x
I *Heart* You.
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:06 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:The presidents are all_on_black and Tweeks_Coffee, and if you go and do something stupid like spam their inboxes, you'll have hell to pay! But go ahead and talk to them if you must. :x

exactlly!!ok now lets try to get back to topic before we'll get into trouble as well....

Return to “Character Discussion”