The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:40 pm

I wrote Tweeks_Coffee, I sure hope I get a reply..

But for now, the case rests..
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:11 pm

Woah, woah, woah... I'm gone for an evening and THIS is what I come back to?

First of all, even if you're not in a particular army, it's still acceptable to post there IF you have something intelligent to contribute to the conversation. No spamming, no dissing the character, and no dissing the members of the army. That's pretty simple and understood.

But please, let's not declare war on each other. I may be a Kyle fan, but I do have respect for most members of the Cartman Army - just because Kyle and Cartman hate each other in the show doesn't mean the two armies have to hate each other by default.

Let's stop this "fighting" and "war" before it even starts, okay?
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:16 pm

Yeah, I never intented to do anything I just said 'Hi kyle fans' and I was going to say something nice about Kyle after someone posted, but then I started getting pissed off and then KVC started dissing us and Cartman.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:19 pm

I never dissed anyone,I was talking about spam in general,you just took it the wrong way....anyways I don't wanna argue with anyone,I never intended to,and I won't have any participation in this fight any longer
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:31 pm

I'd like to personally Apologize on behalf of the Cartman Army.

We're sorry, our bad
Setting the standard since 1852
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:39 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'd like to personally Apologize on behalf of the Cartman Army.

We're sorry, our bad

Apology accepted :D At least this whole thing is over with,and I think it was from both parts,but what's important is that it's back to normal.And thanx for your help Fiddy.
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
seafome

Postby seafome » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:11 pm

^
lol..sweet. but instead of iceland, it should be Israel, because that's where alot of thew jews came fun.. more irony, see?
~Sarah
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:49 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'd like to personally Apologize on behalf of the Cartman Army.

We're sorry, our bad

Okay, everythings better now, I take it this means no war? Maybe we could start a thread in the games section for people who do want to have a bit of a war. That's probably a bad idea, though, it woulod lead to more hate between the different clubs.....
I *Heart* You.
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:52 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:

We're sorry, our bad

Okay, everythings better now, I take it this means no war? Maybe we could start a thread in the games section for people who do want to have a bit of a war. That's probably a bad idea, though, it woulod lead to more hate between the different clubs.....

We're not allowed war threads, the only place we can have wars is in chat, and so this isn't spamming, Kyles cool.
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:23 pm

We're sorry, our bad

Their bad too.. I demand KVC to Apologize for her behavior against our fine member "E..C" too.. after all, that was the root of the whole thing.

Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:27 pm

Yeah! I just came here and I've been reading about a war. but what I've understand is that it's both sides fault. We have apologized and you just accepted it. It's your turn.

Fulfill All Your Wishes With My Taco-Flavoured Kisses!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:29 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:

We're sorry, our bad

Their bad too.. I demand KVC to Apologize for her behavior against our fine member "E..C" too.. after all, that was the root of the whole thing.

alright as i said before I never meant to start anything,I just said my oppion,which was in general,and not refering to anyone in particular about the spamming,but sorry to anyone who took it the wrong way and was offended
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:30 pm

True, they should actually apoligize too, that's all i'm going to say.
Kyles Okay.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:33 pm

Good then :) NO war.. Yeah! :cartmansmile:

But Kyle's still a pussy though ;) hehe.. just kidding you guys..

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:34 pm

God damn I'm glad I didn't come online last night. I can't stand the thought of war. Well, I'm just glad it's all over and everything is cool between the two armies/clubs. I have respect for members of both. :D

Back on topic: I downloaded the Ginger Kids episode afew days ago and you guys were right- Kyle was good in this episode! Hooray for more good Kyle roles! :D

Return to “Character Discussion”