The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:35 pm

^ It wasn't last night, it was just like 2 hours ago.

Kyles Okay.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:35 pm

Eric..Cartman wrote:
We're not allowed war threads, the only place we can have wars is in chat, and so this isn't spamming, Kyles cool.

Cool. Cartman can be cool sometimes too, and I'm not just saying that to return the compliment. He's had me rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.....
I *Heart* You.
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:39 pm

It's good that the war is over. I didn't want a war. And Kyle can be cool too. Without Kyle there wouldn't be South Park. Same thing with Cartman.

(Cartman is still little better)

Fulfill All Your Wishes With My Taco-Flavoured Kisses!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:52 pm

Jesus Christ, I step out for awhile and this is what happens? Apparently they're under the impression that they deserve an apology, so on behalf of the Klub, sorry for our part in that. Now let's never speak of the last couple pages again. No need to post anything else CA members, just drop the whole thing, okay?

Moving right along, there's always potential for a Christams episode. There may not be that many episodes left, but didn't WCC air early in December? Kyle's part wasn't very big in that one, so it'd be nice to see him in another great Christmas ep, and maybe he won't have to get an abortion this time.

v Meh, I never saw a reason for it either, I don't know why everybody got all pissed off in the first place. I was just making sure that there's no lingering animosity. Yes, there was tons of spam back there, but I'm just going to ignore what happened back there.
Last edited by Tweeks_Coffee on Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:08 pm

^you didn't need to apologize, & I'm going to say to those who feel that they can't post in our army thread feel free to posts as long as it's not spam, & you know I've learned something today just because you aren't being negative doesn't mean it's not spam & just because you post a 2 word thing like Kyle rocks or go Cartman(EC) doesn't mean that it's not spam either, spam is the worst thing to do to a forum, it destroys forums like the BBS, so people, think before you hit that submit button.
Setting the standard since 1852
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:14 pm

Couldn't have said it better Fiddy,you guys are also welcome to post here too with the same rules that aplly at every thread not just army,no spamming.Well as you said,at leats after all this we've also leaned alot and lets hope it will never happen again.

on topic:Yes I have really high hopes for christmas ep that is staring kyle,lets hope it's as good as the others tho,and yeah,not like WCC,even if the abortion thing was funny :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:12 pm

wow, that was certainly.. interesting :? at least we know the clubs ain't dead yet, lol :D

anyway, good point Tweek, Kyle didn't have much of a role in the last christmas ep so maybe this year he'll get that chance. I hope so, since every Kyle based xmas ep in the past has been awesome :)
the abortion thing in WCC freaked me out :shock: thankgod it was only Cartman's story.
ImageImageImage
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:08 pm

Kyle Klub, Other Armies: This is your LAST warning. The reason we even think about keeping these armies is because it tends to make people chat about characters and not flood up the board. But recently (or since they have started) they have only caused spam and drama between them. If these topics EVER go off topic again, these threads will be locked or be turned into "General Kyle/Cartman/Kenny/Stan Discussion Threads."

There have been 4 pages of Kyle Klub posted today only, and about 5% of the posts have been even remotely related to Kyle.

This goes for all other Armies as well.

EDIT: I guess this is your second last warning: http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... ing#313656
Last edited by coffeeguy9 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:02 pm

I would just like to add one personal statement! I did NOT want any of this to happen. The fact that I was on an all-nighter sort of got me dragged into it, but I personally had no intentions of starting any of this. However, if any of you feel that I have contributed to this whole mess, well then, f*ck it, I guess I have no choise but to accept the responsibility. I apologies for any inconveniences that I may have caused. Thank you.

I’ll leave now, and you guys can go back to your own agenda.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:10 pm

I have been concerned with the spam too. I can hardly catch up with it all...some spam is nice but only if it's limited and witty
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:38 am

We NEED to stay on topic from now on!!! :shock:

Mr. Hat, it wasn't your fault at all... I have my ideas on who's fault it was, but I'm not saying anything more on the topic.

kacy__sp wrote:wow, that was certainly.. interesting :? at least we know the clubs ain't dead yet, lol :D

anyway, good point Tweek, Kyle didn't have much of a role in the last christmas ep so maybe this year he'll get that chance. I hope so, since every Kyle based xmas ep in the past has been awesome :)
the abortion thing in WCC freaked me out :shock: thankgod it was only Cartman's story.

WCC is the only episode that I haven't seen!!! I've heard enough about it to know that there's a blood orgy, Kyle gets an ass abortion, and that it was all a story written by Cartman (or something like that) but I haven't seen the actual episode.....

I just watched 'Jewbilee' about an hour ago. Now that I think of it, the episode kinda seems more Kenny based than Kyle based. I know it's about Kyle's Jew-scout trip, but I think it focuses more on Kenny trying to fit in with the scouts. That's just my opinion, though. :)
I *Heart* You.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:23 am

captain_mystery wrote:I have been concerned with the spam too. I can hardly catch up with it all...some spam is nice but only if it's limited and witty

No your not, no spam is nice the only spam that is nice is the monty python spam. The hell is up with you, your one of the main sources of spam on the board here and on everywhere else most of you MOST OF YOU need to do something better than talk about a fictional character he's not that interesting. I can't wait until this thread is locked which could be soon hopoeefully. Now most of the people I don't hate when it comes to these clubs are most of the leaders, there are a few leaders that I don't like not gonna name names, oh what the hell LJ and MLZS. There are a some members I'm okay with but I can't fuckingh stand it most of you are f*cking post whores, now don't go and pull the switcheroo, I have been here for three years, so whatever all I ever see is Kyles Klub this and Role Play thread that.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:34 am

Spam makes me poop.

Hoooooooooowdy Ho!
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:38 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Spam makes me poop.

Hoooooooooowdy Ho!

That made me hover my mouse over the "Lock this thread" button. Zero tolerance from now on.
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:46 am

Okay, okay...

But yeah, I enjoyed the "Ginger" ep as well. How about when Kyle knocked Cartman out in his sleep...and keeps wailin' on him? I laughed harder there than at anything else!

Return to “Character Discussion”