The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:48 am

Yeah I laughed my ass off at that part. Kyle sure does love to kick Cartman's ass. I wonder what happens in the episode when they actually team up....you guys have any ideas or thoughts?
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:46 am

wow i've missed out on alot!!! :D

so in Ginger kids Kyle kicks Cartman's ass or something? :? awsome! :wink: ... i swear, they have to start airing those damn eps over here! :x

i wonder whats going to happen in the episode that Kyle and Cartman team up? someone here has to ask Matt that when he does that chat thing. i wonder why they would team up in the first place... :roll: *thinks* ... but i guess we all know that Cartman will most likey betray kyle or piss him off somehow at the end anyways :lol:
Image Image Image
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:22 am

hey have you guys heard of the new episode yet? It's a Stan ep, but who knows Kyle could still have a big role. Apparently the kids get personality tests or something, I wonder what result Kyle would get? It wouldn't be depression like Stan, that's for sure...
ImageImageImage
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:24 am

Yeah,I'm reallyw ondering what Kyles role is going to be in this ep,couse usually when there's a stan ep,kyle has some role in it too.And yeah,also very curious what his thest results are.
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
_SuPeRgIrL_

Postby _SuPeRgIrL_ » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:57 am

I saw the Ginger episode few days ago and I watched it again today and its fenomenal especially the part (as someone already mantioned) when Kyle keeps hittin' Cartman, and then on the end of an epsiode when Kyle says to Cartman you are such a manipulative assh*le which is as we all know very true :)
SP rulz :)
Cut me free, bleed with me, Oh no, one by one, we will fall down, down... Pull the plug, end the pain, run n figth for life, hold on tight, this ain't my fight...
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:27 pm

GAH!!! My damn internet has been broken for like a f*cking week!!! But I'm back! (again) And sober!! I'm on antibiotics and under STRICT orders not to drink!! Although that didn't stop me having seven JD and cokes and two vodka and cokes last night.....which had NO effect other than cancelling out my antibiotic!! So it's a waste of money.....Seven days left.....let's hope I can make it.....

ANYWAY!! Personality tests? How will Kyle fare out?

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
KennyBlah

Postby KennyBlah » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:09 pm

I would like to join Kyles Klub.
Oh dude, that is tits, i mean that is big fat Oprah tits right there.

- Cartman
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:15 am

kyle_vs_cartman wrote:Yeah,I'm reallyw ondering what Kyles role is going to be in this ep,couse usually when there's a stan ep,kyle has some role in it too.And yeah,also very curious what his thest results are.

Usually yes, but let's not forget My Future Self 'N Me, he barely appeared in that one. Maybe this is the one where Cartman and Kyle team up. I'm just speculating here, but maybe they get together to help out Stan. Not too likely though, why would Cartman be interested in helping Stan? That whole partnership will probably be the focus of n episode I suppose, so don't bother reading what I just wrote.

Assuming that the Cartman & Kyle episode will really happen, that means we've got at least one episode where Kyle is one of the major focuses. He had a good part in Follow That Egg, but the story was more Stan-centric than anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, since we're obviously on the verge of getting locked here, I'm going to make some ground rules for posting in the thread.

1. No double posting. This should go without saying, but just to make sure.
2. If somebody does come in and flame/spam the thread, DO NOT RESPOND! All that'll do is get us in trouble.
3. No more than 3 posts per person per page. This should help to limit our excessive posting and maybe silence a few of our detractors. If you want to say something else, just edit your post. Check previous posts for any edits so you don't miss anything.
4. All posts must be a Kyle topic. Just putting "Kyle Rocks" at the end of an off topic post doesn't cut it.
5. You must be a member of the BBS for at least a month to joinSend me your PM once you've been here for a month, that's the only way to get in.

Anyone that breaks these rules will be booted from the Klub, so keep your nose clean folks. If you can think of anything else, or have a problem with these rules send me a PM.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:45 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Assuming that the Cartman & Kyle episode will really happen, that means we've got at least one episode where Kyle is one of the major focuses. He had a good part in Follow That Egg, but the story was more Stan-centric than anything.

That episode better happen, too. I've been waiting for it ever since March. Matt Stone PROMISED us - he PROMISED us, goddammit! :wink:

Although, I don't think it'll be this Wednesday, for which I am glad. It seems like this is already going to be a Stan episode. To throw in a "Cartman/Kyle" getting-along plot would detract from it and make everything seem too cluttered. Maybe NEXT episode.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:57 am

i can't wait to see kyle and cartman team up :D . There are so many reasons why they would team up... hmmm. It would most likey be something that threatens the both of them and they have to team up to stop it... whatever that may be :roll: . wheeee! i know its gonna be good! :D

btw, are we still allowed to do stuff like kyle trivia? :P ... thats not spamming, right? :?
Image Image Image
jimmyhoffa1

I don't know if anyone's done this yet...

Postby jimmyhoffa1 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:34 pm

Have you noticed how Kyle is slightly 'nicer' (less cruel, using and manipulative) with Butters than the others: There's that 'Casa Bonita' thing for a start. I wouldn't have posted, but some people were posting about Butters' future (child abuser? n child beater? y wife beater? n beaten by wife? definitely) and someone posted that living with Kyle would be better for him than most of his options. I don't think Stan was mentioned.
jimmyhoffa1

and another thing...

Postby jimmyhoffa1 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:37 pm

How can Stan be the Messiah? Wouldn't he have to be Jewish?
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:44 pm

^ jimmyhoffa1, did you not read the rules? You just broke 2. :x
(By the way, T_C, great rules)
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Well, since we're obviously on the verge of getting locked here, I'm going to make some ground rules for posting in the thread.

1. [you]No double posting.[/you] This should go without saying, but just to make sure.
2. [you]If somebody does come in and flame/spam the thread, DO NOT RESPOND![/you] All that'll do is get us in trouble.
3. [you]No more than 3 posts per person per page.[/you] This should help to limit our excessive posting and maybe silence a few of our detractors. If you want to say something else, just edit your post. Check previous posts for any edits so you don't miss anything.
4. [you]All posts must be a Kyle topic.[/you] Just putting "Kyle Rocks" at the end of an off topic post doesn't cut it.
5. [you]You must be a member of the BBS for at least a month to join[/you]Send me your PM once you've been here for a month, that's the only way to get in.

Anyone that breaks these rules will be booted from the Klub, so keep your nose clean folks. If you can think of anything else, or have a problem with these rules send me a PM.

So that I don't break the rules, this new episode looks okay.... If it's based around Stan, then Kyle has to make an appearance somewhere. But of course, we won't know until we see it.... :)
I *Heart* You.
jimmyhoffa1

Postby jimmyhoffa1 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:51 pm

My third and final post on this page...

I broke rule no. 2? Or do you mean I can't post for thirty days and I posted in succession, though on different topics (allowed?)
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:03 pm

I'm guessing you can post here, but you can't double post, even on two different topics. You have to wait a month to be an official KK member, though. Sorry, but I couldn't find any way to relate this post to Kyle....
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Character Discussion”