The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:48 pm

yeah but that war wasn't to punish kyle. i think that if kyle did something really bad his mum wouldn't punish him, she'd punish someone else! :lol:
Image Image Image
jimmyhoffa1

Postby jimmyhoffa1 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:19 pm

I'm not saying I want Kyle to be punished, but it would explain something. It's like Butters' southern accent, no-one except Mr. Garrison (right?) talks like that, so why does he? Most people say it's to make him sound cute and nice.

So why is Kyle so scared of his mother? Is it a Matt Stone thing, is it a jewish stereotype? I don't see it in the show.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:15 am

last night i watched the episode die hippie, die. that was such a bad ep for kyle. i can't beblive his parents would just force him to watch cartman play this a truck thing over some hippies. stupid cartman :P . (less and less people are posting in this thread :shock: )
Image Image Image
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:22 am

Yeah, I was kinda miffed by that episode too. By now though, it's just another in a long line of episodes where Cartman wins over Kyle.

Kyle's mother is very over-bearing, which is in pretty stark contrast to Kyle's. She dominates Kyle's passive personality, so he's not so much scared of her as he is intimidated. Occassionally you see it where Kyle revolts against his parents, but it doesn't happen much anymore.

EDIT: V You're absolutely right, BB, 901 was horrible for Kyle. At least in Hippie, it was just his parents, in 901 his character was shattered. I hate that episode for what it did to Kyle, that wasn't him on there. That wasn't the worst episode ever, just the worst one for Kyle.
Last edited by Tweeks_Coffee on Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:29 am

Yeah, -pokie2u-, we don't want to get the thread locked, so we're trying to cut back on the posts here. Read Tweeks_Coffee's new rules (posted quite a few pages ago)

That episode did suck for Kyle... alot! But I still think that 'Mr. Garrison's Fancy new Vagina' might beat that one out for suckiest Kyle episode of the season.
He's had a pretty good season 9.5, though.
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:35 pm

Kyle has had a good comeback in the second half of season nine. His role in Free Willzyx was good..no, better than good...KICKASS! I hope that he'll have more good roles in season 10, but I now know not too get my hopes up too too high. :)
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:23 pm

-pokie2u- wrote:last night i watched the episode die hippie, die. that was such a bad ep for kyle. i can't beblive his parents would just force him to watch cartman play this a truck thing over some hippies. stupid cartman :P . (less and less people are posting in this thread :shock: )

but notcie the lack of spam...

I guess this is essential for the threads survival though
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:01 am

^yeah, true i guess. im just hoping this thread doesn't die. that would be sad if no one post here any more.

from what i hear, it sounds like kyle's role in free willzyx was "kickass!!", thats great! :D i can't wait to see that ep! ... only a couple of weeks now :D
Image Image Image
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:48 pm

well kyle didn't have much of a role....at all in this new episode,only at the beginning.ALso glad to see ike at the karati class,that was cute,and seeing kyle and all the boys at karati classes was awesome too :D wonder why they wanted to see the last ep of "Lost" :lol:
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:38 pm

to bad kyle wasnt in the epsiode much. atleast he was a little...
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:05 am

yeah Kyle didn't have much of a role, but at least there was no Jew bashing or ripping of his character :) he ended the season on a high :D
ImageImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:46 pm

which is always a good thing

and stan..aww god that was a lovely season end

-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:36 am

im glad that kyle is finally getting the roles that he deserves... even though he is an animated character... :P
Image Image Image
rennyloveskenny

Postby rennyloveskenny » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:55 am

Ok, I give in. I've been reading and sneaking around and have now decided to join the Kyle Klub(so long as it doesn't involve too much cultish COS stuff :lol: ). I believe I need to PM someone and who might that be?
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(yeah yeah I'm from the South so deal with it:D)
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:56 am

It's Tweek's Coffee you need to PM. I'm sure he'll let you join, since you've been a member longer than a month.

Back on topic: What do you guys think will happen with Kyle next season?

...dundunndunnnn

Return to “Character Discussion”