The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:51 pm

Yeah, but than again there was the whole "Jew Gold" incident. I didn't think that Kyle would actually have that. It turned out to just be another case of Cartman winning.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:22 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Yeah, but than again there was the whole "Jew Gold" incident. I didn't think that Kyle would actually have that. It turned out to just be another case of Cartman winning.

I know, I hated that part. It shocked me :shock:!

But anyway, after watching Butt Out again tonight, I thought that was another good example of Kyle's great moral judgement. I just didn't like the fact that he didn't want to help Cartman when the anti-smokers wanted to kill him with the poisonous cupcake.

LOL, if they left that cupcake in the room too much longer I think I know where it would've gone along with like twenty cheeseburgers. :D
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:00 pm

ok yea...the jew gold was kinda strange, but atleast Kyle threw it into the fire
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:05 am

Could you imagine how messed up it would be if he actually pushed Cartman into the fire, and gingerly stroked his gold whispering "My preciousssss......"

That'd be very sick. Especially if he became paranoid that Stan was going to stel it and murdered Stan.
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:11 am

haha that would be funny though, but only cause it's so unexpected. reminds me of the time in woodland critter christmas where he lost it and wanted the antichrist inside him :shock: luckily that was only cartman's stupid story. Kyle would never act like that normally.
ImageImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:38 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Could you imagine how messed up it would be if he actually pushed Cartman into the fire, and gingerly stroked his gold whispering "My preciousssss......"

That'd be very sick. Especially if he became paranoid that Stan was going to stel it and murdered Stan.

wow...that would be creepy. I would (and I'm not afraid to admit it) cry if Kyle killed Stan
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:41 am

captain_mystery wrote:
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Could you imagine how messed up it would be if he actually pushed Cartman into the fire, and gingerly stroked his gold whispering "My preciousssss......"

wow...that would be creepy. I would (and I'm not afraid to admit it) cry if Kyle killed Stan

I know what you mean. I wouldn't go as far as crying, but I'd never watch TV again. Not SP, not anything. And I'd throw a fit just for the heck of it. Maybe I'd go to therapy. I'll go crazy and be sent to the assylum and accidentaly renact what Kyle did there in Mr. Hankey.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:49 am

I would be pretty shaken up too....I'd throw rocks at children and dance in the park naked.

Kyle, you better not go homicidal on me!

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:27 am

I only remember Kyle getting homicidal on the Queer Eye people, soon before finding out who they really were.

And he did look kinda bizarre as a Crab Person, wouldn't you say??

Oh, and Pinkeye, but his ripping Kenny to shreds with a chainsaw was only to end a threat.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:53 am

^That was Zombie Kenny he chainsawed.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:58 pm

kyle isnt evil to cartman, he gives him what he deserves. If Kyl has done anything bad, it always evens out in the end

Kitsch!

Postby Kitsch! » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:46 pm

it wouldent be the same if kyle and cartman stopped fighting eachother, even though kyle is willing to forgive him sometimes,
and southpark just wouldent be south park without his little speach/ lesson at the end of the show
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:33 am

thats why staying in character is so important. The show would fall apart

all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:41 pm

Hey!! I'm back! Been really damn busy with college work and just finished shooting on my latest movie today! Yeah!!

Anyhow, back on track - the whole Kyle/Cartman rivalry has been going on since day one (I do believe that I began a thread about it sometime last year asking if it was getting old or overdone......it's buried somewhere in the BBS archives). And sometimes, it gets annoying, whereas sometimes, their relationship can add some very interesting plot twists and hilarious dialogue. I mean, they pure, goddamn hate each other and their rivalry will NEVER end, which is why moments such as the one in "Kenny Dies" when they hug and cry. I mean, moments like that are just classics.

Kyle has a somewhat demonic side in him, true. But hey.......who doesn't......?

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:59 pm

Im a big Kyle fan too an think he's one of the best ever cartoon characters :D
It's outta him, Butters, Stan or Tweek as my fave character on SP :D
Kinda weird tho cos a few ppl I know say I'm like Kyle a lot (the way he's always the most reasonable person and has a "heart of gold" lol) :|

by the way Im not a jew but I hate racism and unfairness kinda like him too...

Return to “Character Discussion”