The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:07 am

I have firefox! I'm using it right now. How do I use ZoomFox?
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:18 am

I still like to think that I'm leader of a club, but I think that's mostly some sort of power complex.

Kyle beating the crap out of lardass will always be in my favorite memories. Any episode where Kyle wails on him is just awesome. Ginger Kids was just one of the best examples of that, where he starts pounding on him. I would say that Kyle just needs to kill him off, but that wouldn't be Kyle at all.

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:22 am

What about the end of C. in Canada? When he finally hits Cartman and he starts crying. That was so funny...
all_on_black

Postby all_on_black » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:27 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:I still like to think that I'm leader of a club, but I think that's mostly some sort of power comple

Oh, DO you now.....?! Still think that YOU'RE the leader....? After I built this club from nothing!!!

Kiddin' Eric, buddy!!

That scene at the end of Christmas in Canada was just a stroke of genius! I mean, that whole episode was building up to this massive free-for-all between them and in two seconds and one punch, Cartman is crying like a pussy!! Man, I love that scene! But he didn't really "lose it" or anything. Cartman was the one that lost it and stuff. Kyle just complied.

Kyle is the best character ever for losing his mind though - and not just in a viloent way. I mean, think back to the tooth fairy tats episode. Kyle freaked out about his existence and stuff and look at how that turned out.

Courtesy of Tweeks_Coffee!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:01 pm

all_on_black wrote:Kyle is the best character ever for losing his mind though - and not just in a viloent way. I mean, think back to the tooth fairy tats episode. Kyle freaked out about his existence and stuff and look at how that turned out.

yeah when I saw that episode I started to think Kyle as the best character on SP, every cartoon needs someone like that who loses his mind (in a non violent way) to make them good and Kyle is the perfect person for it on SP
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:17 pm

all_on_black wrote:Oh, DO you now.....?! Still think that YOU'RE the leader....? After I built this club from nothing!!!

Damn, I just got online-forum served. What?

Kyle's definitely the best for losing his temper, because normally he's so calm and collected. Lately he's been losing it though, I never really thought about it directly like that before. That's one of the reasons why Kyle was annoying to so many poeple, he had lost his level-headedness. He doesn't really seem to be grounded anymore, he's just pretty much always off on some tirade. Does that make sense to anyone, or am I just talking gibberish?

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:40 pm

Makes sense to me
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:03 am

I understand too....yes indeed
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:22 am

Yeah it makes sense, Kyle has been loosing his temper alot more than usual.Maybe he's finally had enough of Cartman and all his anger is just starting to come out. Though he better be careful with it remember what his anger did at the end of "Cartman's Gift"...
Power of the dragon
MysticMaddess

Postby MysticMaddess » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:17 pm

I must agree. In newer episode he's been losing his temper, but I guess you must eventually lose it having to be 'friends' with Cartman. I just love how Kyle loses his temper, as his personality is so gentle and calm and then he suddenly changes... XD

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:35 am

But Cartman's such a wus about it. Look at C. in Canada for example!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:59 am

Cartman is a pansy all around
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:15 am

^How true! But you have to admit, it's pretty funny when he gets his come-uppance.

Or was that because of the face he made while bawling??

Anyway, score one for KB!

One thing about that ep, though. Didn't Kyle just slap him in the face? Then in the last scene, it looks like Cartman's got a broken nose.

I'd have to look again, but he who borrowed the tape never returned it, dammit! Oh well, that one comes out in March anyway.
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:26 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:I have firefox! I'm using it right now. How do I use ZoomFox?

ZoomFox is an extention just serch it on the add-ons section of the mozilla.com
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:52 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:One thing about that ep, though. Didn't Kyle just slap him in the face? Then in the last scene, it looks like Cartman's got a broken nose.

no I think he punched him. once. :lol: Cartman's all talk, Kyle actually CAN fight :D
almost as good as that ep was the part in "goobacks", where Cartman was involved in a 'shoveling accident' haha gold.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Character Discussion”