The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:56 pm

No el is masculine and la is feminine.

EDIT: i posted before you edited.
Last edited by Recnahs on Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:57 pm

^ I know, I checked on a website. I edited my post.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:31 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Isn't Viva el Kyle the feminime one? That means youre calling Kyle a girl. It's Viva la Kyle..... I think.......

Viva el Kyle
Viva el Kyle
Viva el Kyle
Okay... now, anyway, do you think SP would be as funny if Kyle weren't Jewish? What if Cartman were always nice? Or if Kenny never died? Or if Stan..... if Stan.... if Stan wasn't there?

EDIT: Nevver mind, you were right! La is girls, el is boys

just to put in my input ( lol :lol: ) really you wouldn't really say viva "el" kyle. its like your refering to kyle as an inanimite object... like a chair or a table. heh ... You would say "viva kyle".

But don't pay any attention to me... im simply just saying icase anybody really wanted to know :P .

Anyway, back on topic :P . Doesn't kyle have the cutest little voice? i remember in the episode Two days before the day after tomorrow (god, i hate that title!! :) ) when stan was about to tell kyle that he broke the damn and kyle was guessing whos fault it was. i dunno, at that one part were he was guessing his voice sounded really sweet and innocent. LOL cute. :P
Image Image Image
sassyjen

La and El

Postby sassyjen » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:51 am

(I speak both Spanish and French fluently by the way)

In both Italian and Spanish--
La is the feminine form
El or Il is the masculine form

In French--
La is the feminine form
Il is the masculine form

So that pretty much covers the Latinate languages. It is in fact a correct form of usage. If you disagree I suggest you consult yourn local language professor
sassyjen
"What fresh new Hell is this?"
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:48 pm

^ For the French, wouldn't it be "le" and "la"? "Il" means "he", doesn't it?

Let's hope Kyle has a better role in Season 10. Don't get me wrong, Stan is a great character, but he just had way to many episodes in 9.5. Besides, the episode we thought was going to be a Kyle-centered one didn't focus on him as much as it could have.
sassyjen

Language

Postby sassyjen » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:30 pm

Yes, you are correct. Il is the word for "he" in French. The correct masculine article is "le" for French--Sorry too much beer last night...
sassyjen
"What fresh new Hell is this?"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:39 pm

God damn I wish I knew Spanish (I know you're talking bout French but it's Spanish too i think and Spanish is better than French to speak) :?

Anyway in ep. 814 was anyone surprised with Kyle when you first see him let himself `host' the Anti-christ? I was a lot, that was f*cked up :lol: i was kinda relived once it showed that it was just Cartman telling the story :lol: that was a funny twist
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:43 pm

Yeah, that would've been my most hated episode ever. Since it's all Cartman's story I can't really get mad, but the Kyle torture was a bit excessive there, though not as bad as what Butters gets.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:22 am

Damn! This is the "Kyle Discussion" thread, not the "Foreign Language Discussion" thread! :P
Erm, anyways, that episode is really f*cked up. Not only because of what happened to Kyle, but the entire plot is just.... Wrong. Of course, the things that happened to Kyle were the worst parts of the episode, he'd never act like that.

V The proper name for such a hat is "ushanka", which is Russian for "ear-flaps hat".
Last edited by bugzbunnie6 on Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I *Heart* You.
confederate

Kyles Hat

Postby confederate » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:12 am

What is the type of hat that kyle wears?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:00 pm

Vive le Kyle!!! Long Live Kyle! Punch and pie for everyone!

And do you want to know torture? Remember "Cancelled" (was it 703?) and Kyle had to reach into Fat Boy's ass and activate the satellite dish, and Fat Boy kept farting on him?

But I love his voice... and the fact that he's so intelligent and reserved but can't help engaging in several rounds of "Kick the baby!"
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:17 pm

wow I felt sorry for Kyle when I seen that :(
It didn't help when my brother was laughing his ass off at the same time, we always argue and he sticks up for Cartman

I just realized! :D I'm so much like Kyle and my bro is like Cartman, he's fat-ish and insentitive (He rips on me because I care about other people unlike him, he's quite selfish, and he rips on me because of my `religious beliefs' (I'm never off the Quakerism site reading how the religion started)) and I rip on him for being fat and being shallow minded (He's slightly smarter than me though, i'm smart but he's hella smart) and his fave character is Cartman, while mine is Kyle :D
superkenny1990

Join

Postby superkenny1990 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:12 pm

I am both a kyle and Kenny fan so can i join even though i am on the kenny club. I like Kyle because of the fanfiction i have been reading. I also like him because he is smart. So how about it will you let me join please. Please write me back oh and if it is not too much to ask can i have a sig of kyle please or direct me to where i can find one
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:14 pm

Which fan fic?
superkenny1990

Answer

Postby superkenny1990 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:29 pm

alot of them but i am too lazy to name them. I just want to be a member. so yeah check out fanfiction sites to look at the south park fics. I read alot and contributed alot.

Return to “Character Discussion”