The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:25 pm

Err just wonderin, lookin through the role play threads, who dyu think has played Kyle the best, ever?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:41 am

holy spud monkies! I missed alot! what happened here?
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
sassyjen

Postby sassyjen » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:52 am

Look, I'm sorry about the language thing...I study them...and I love Kyle so stop pickin' on me you...you...Cartmans!
(Um, yes that was the very worst insult I could think of)

Actually I could curse in Yiddish if you really want...
sassyjen
"What fresh new Hell is this?"
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:51 pm

All has been said and done about the language thing...

Dude, have you even been to those fan fiction sites recently? It seems that 99.9% of the stories about Kyle I've ever seen on fanfiction.net are the ones where he's in love with Cartman (yes... Fat Boy.) That's why I've avoided the fanfiction.net SP section.

jen, I'd consider the C-word to be worse than the S-word, the F-word and the other C-word combined, even. ;)
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:11 am

If you like non-slash Kyle fics, you can read mine. (they're all about Kyle :oops: ). Here's the link: http://www.fosff.net/viewuser.php?uid=2438
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:36 pm

I must suck. i love slashy fics -_-

feel free to beat me with a stick
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:56 pm

Hey that's your opinion and I respect other peoples' opinions.. unlike that Hylian and Recnahs *grumbles*

To get back on topic - Hmmm..... We've prettymuch discussed everything until new season starts. I'm having hopes that Kyle will have a good role this season. What say you guys?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:02 pm

Yeah we definatly need to have a 'lets feel sorry for Kyle because something awful happens to him but then it all gets fixed and we feel really happy for him' episode :shock:

Kinda like "Mr Hankey the Christmas poo"....
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:24 am

Why do we have to feel sorry for him? Why can't it be an all around happy, fun episode? Free Willzyx was good for that, but we need more focus on Kyle. A think a good adventure for Kyle is the way to go, nothing over the top, just a good time for all.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:34 am

I know this belongs in new ep ideas, but it kind of fits in here......

What if all the parents in SP send their children to a summer camp, but the camp leaders are shot and killed, and no-one knows who did it. The kids have to survive on their own, but soon find that there's an atomic bomb under the ground somewhere.

If anybody read the books in the Island Series by Gordon Korman, it would be a parody.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:12 am

^ I like a good reference in an episode. If I can get the joke, it actually makes me laugh more often than any crude humor most of the time. But unfortunately, it may be too obscure a reference to use. You gotta look more toward either the current issues or any piece of retro gags that adult viewers will recognize.

But if the ep could be made, would Kyle be the first to discover the underground weapon? (Sorry, just trying to stick to the thread's subject.)

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:45 am

Yeah. But I suppose they could do an ep on something like Tom Sayer and Huck Finn. The Simpsons Already Did it, but who the f*ck cares anymore?
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:00 am

Or even do a parody of "Supersize me"

Not a documentry-episode, just something along the lines of that, with Kyle feeling he should eat hella food and become fat to live the life from Cartman's point of veiw, then realise that Cartman lives a bad life, he then diet's :lol: and starts being generous to Cartman, but Cartman just rippes on him for being Jewish (like always) thus Kyle realising that Cartman isn't bad to everyone because he gets ripped on for being fat, just because he's a selfish, racist, dumb assh*le XD

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:03 am

That might work
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:12 am

Yeah it could be a bit like "Kenny Dies" yano, really sad until the end, Kyle sticks up for Cartman saying to everyone it's not nice calling him fat....but Cartman just laughs and tells him to shut his 'jew mouth' then fighting starts :twisted:

Return to “Character Discussion”