The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:41 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Oh. THOSE shout powers.
---------------------------------
:zeemole: :gothstan: :tp: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmancop: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanevil: :cartmancry: :cartmanangry: :craig: :chaos: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :santa: :timmy: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :o :( :) :D
How could there be no Kyle smiley?

I know! there's like 15 (I haven't counted) Cartman smileys, they even have zee mole, although zee mole kicks ass :D

He's still nowhere near Kyle though
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:49 am

Damn, I've lost track of the conversation on this thread...

I think that season 10 be a good season for Kyle, without Jew jokes or any other exploitation, but I could be wrong.
I *Heart* You.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:33 am

bugzbunnie6 wrote:I think that season 10 be a good season for Kyle, without Jew jokes or any other exploitation, but I could be wrong.

That would require a major 180 from the past couple seasons, most notably in 9 of course, so I wouldn't count on it. Hopefully it will be better, after all it would be hard to get much worse than it was in Season 9.
you_bastards!

Postby you_bastards! » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:39 am

kyle is awesome, but i love to hate cartman. :)
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:07 am

kyle is awsome. im tellin' ya. i love his green hat! heh heh heh. i watched the episode Ginger kids the other day. Even thought it was another Cartman based episode, kyledid play a good role also! ^^ :D
Image Image Image
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:51 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Oh. THOSE shout powers.
---------------------------------
:zeemole: :gothstan: :tp: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmancop: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanevil: :cartmancry: :cartmanangry: :craig: :chaos: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :santa: :timmy: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :lol: 8) :? :shock: :o :( :) :D
How could there be no Kyle smiley?

Here are some Kyle smileys that Agaath95 made for me afeew months ago. Go ahead and take them if you want. Image Image Image Image

BTW randyhart, not EVERYONE in this thread hates Cartman. As big of a Kyle fan I am, I can't resist liking Cartman.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:36 pm

How do you use them KB?

I've got them for MSN but I dunno how to use them on message boards :(
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:13 pm

If Cartman had never started off making jew jokes all the time Kyle wouldnt be funny anymore it's not like it's anyone really thinks this stuff it's just Cartman and nobody listens to him so yes there is stuff jews can do and thats just about everything Cartman cant I hope times ahed show more Kyle and Cartman antics
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:35 pm

^Now there's a story idea! A Kyle/Cartman competition! But what can they do? It would have to be a range of activities or questions that either one can do.

And have Cartman yap about when Kyle wins a certain one. "What the hell kinda call was that? What is this, the Super Bowl?" (referring to the recent officiating controversy)

The "race" would be pretty closely run, but the loser would be subject to serious ridicule, Garrison's rule!

The Ultimate Showdown, people!
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:18 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:^Now there's a story idea! A Kyle/Cartman competition! But what can they do? It would have to be a range of activities or questions that either one can do.

And have Cartman yap about when Kyle wins a certain one. "What the hell kinda call was that? What is this, the Super Bowl?" (referring to the recent officiating controversy)

The "race" would be pretty closely run, but the loser would be subject to serious ridicule, Garrison's rule!

The Ultimate Showdown, people!

a Hotdog eating contest (cartman win)
an athletic contest (kyle win)
and a thrilling tie breaker!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:46 pm

They could have a "smart" contest maybe something like Jeopardy..of course Cartman would probably get his ass kicked through out the entire game.
Power of the dragon
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:53 pm

wow I haven't been in here for a while ;P well, Kyle still rocks my socks :D
can't wait till the new season (1 month to go!) hope they'll have another 'best friends' episode with Stan and Kyle, they need more of those :P
ImageImageImage
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:25 pm

Actually, there is now..... let me see it's the 25th....two the 22th....28 days in February.....25! Oh and there's a count down on iceiwynd's msn messenger name.
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:25 pm

*spazzes gleefully*

this will kick ass
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:32 am

Can I join the Kyle Klub.

Also, I agree there should be a big contest between Kyle and Cartman. I think Cartman would lose in a contest. Kyle is smarter, more athletic but Cartman would make a good business man but how would you really measure that in a contest? I also think Kyle is stronger.

Return to “Character Discussion”