The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:05 pm

I have high hopes for season ten, like I did for season nine. I think Kyle had some pretty good roles in season nine. He was so good in Follow That Egg. Such a funny ep.
timmy number1 fan

Postby timmy number1 fan » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:13 pm

that was a great episode and i hope kyle is like that more in series ten
don't like timmy go and die please
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:45 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:So this is where it all began?

Anyway, 16 more days til the next season. Hopefully there will be some Kyle episodes in it.

I think it might be.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:14 am

He had some good roles in Season 9, but let's not forget 901 (I know, I'm really hardlined against that one). Free Willzyx was good, as was Follow That Egg. I think he'll get some good roles, the only question is if it'll be a good season for him overall.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:17 am

I thought season nine was pretty good for him, even if he has some minor roles..excluding 901. I'm with you all then way on that one, T_C. I think season ten will be another awesome season with plenty great roles for Kyle to come. All we have to do for now is wait and see...and hope. :)
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:17 am

Yeah, I see your point about 901. But now there's only 14 more days! That's two weeks! Woohoo!

They have to have at least a few episodes with Kyle. They can't ignore him all together.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:21 am

I think that this series will be very Kyle & Cartman baised, I'm not sure why, I just have a hunch

And I hated ep. 901 (Well, what happened to Kyle in it anyway) too, they should definatly avoid negro-plastys from now on :lol:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:24 am

For the most part 901 was funny, I just didn't like what they did to Kyle. Kyle just isn't the same when he's tall and black.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:35 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:For the most part 901 was funny, I just didn't like what they did to Kyle. Kyle just isn't the same when he's tall and black.

My point exactly ;) Although the 'Dolphin Gerald' was messed up too

If a christmas special is done in the new series, I think the plot should involve Kyle and him being a Jew (It's been done already in Mr. Hankey) but maybe an episode where he & Stan spend the christmas away at a relative of Kyle's. But Stan feels weird because he's catholic and Kyle's relatives end up hating Stan because he's not jewish too.
(I'm forcing ideas out here, I'll post more up tomorrow)

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:37 am

You know, you may have something there! I'm getting tired of people talking about what's wrong with the Jews on SP. Now we're hearing it from the Jews' perspectives. But eventually they gotta' be nice to Stan, or it'll just make Jews seem mean.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:39 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:You know, you may have something there! I'm getting tired of people talking about what's wrong with the Jews on SP. Now we're hearing it from the Jews' perspectives. But eventually they gotta' be nice to Stan, or it'll just make Jews seem mean.

I know yeah...

:idea: NEW FANFIC IDEA! :D

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:41 am

Unless I steal it, you crumpet munching, tea sipping, english maniac!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:44 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Unless I steal it, you crumpet munching, tea sipping, english maniac!

I've 'copyrighted' it :P

You farm tending Wizard of Oz loving munchkin

(The start of the Wizard of Oz was set in Kansas wasn't it?)

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:45 am

That's not my real location dumbass. I live in Pennsylvania.

Anyway, you can copyright it for real, for free online. It's fast and easy. I forget the site, search it on google.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:47 am

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:That's not my real location dumbass. I live in Pennsylvania.

Anyway, you can copyright it for real, for free online. It's fast and easy. I forget the site, search it on google.

I'm not a dumbass... *Prepares to have a good shout at MJKK* I don't want to copyright it, I can't be bothered, do you think Kyle's cousin Kyle will return for an episode?

Return to “Character Discussion”