The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:17 am

^yeah that was pretty funny, but I wish they'd use Kyle for more than just a counter to Cartman anymore. whenever they're together that's all he does :? it would've been better if he agreed to help, then had a change of conscience later on or something (would've been more interesting than using Butters too).
ImageImageImage
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:48 am

Goldv wrote:I am going to become more involved in this thread I was only in it for pages about 65 to 79 not exactly sure then I sort of broke my computer and I just recently got a new one so I am going to post more often :)

Welcome back, Goldv, good to see you back on here. One nice thing, you've been on long enough to be a "vet" :lol:

Yeah, Kyle didn't have a big part, but it was a decent part. Season 10 was a good sason for him, lots of feature parts and all of them put him in a good light. I certainly wouldn't mind if they keep this kind of record going.

I doubt if we'll see him next week, just a bit part like this week at max. Which leaves debate for the last episode of the run. Christmas episode? It would be rather early, but maybe they'll do it since we didn't get one last year. Of course they've already done one holiday episode, so that'll probably hurt the chances of getting another one.
clenskiddlehopper

Postby clenskiddlehopper » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:30 am

Sadly I doubt they'll do a Christmas episode so early (though you never know-just to keep hope) which makes me sad, since I love their X-mas episodes, and Kyle mostly has great parts in them. Due to the fact he stands out, but that's the good thing. I personally would like the season final with all four of the boys doing something together, mainly for the point of seeing Kenny, plus now they were focusing on one/two characters.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:43 pm

That's exactly the finale I wanna see too, Clen. Also, they've proven that they CAN still focus on each of the characters - The Return of Chef did a pretty good job of that, so did Smug Alert!, too, actually (jsut throw Kenny out for Butters there). Manbearpig, Make Love, Not Warcraft. Those episodes did a good job of focusing on not just one specific character the whole time.

I LOVE Kyle in Christmas episodes. He's had a special role in... pretty much every single one, Christmas Classics and Red Sleigh Down excluded. I love how he's the Jew so he stands out, I know that feeling. :B It's great to watch.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:26 pm

I would LOVE it if they ended with a Christmas episode, I wouldn't care that it'd be a month early. And like you said, Kyle really does generally have great roles in them. Let's hope we get one. :)

This is sort of random, but I'm watching comedy central right now and I just saw a commercial for South Park that said:

"This season, Kyle's been ____ (I forgot what it said), Kyle's been accused (it showed a scene of Cartman blaming Kyle for 911) and Kyle's been betrayed. (it showed the 3-D pan shot of Stan with the gun form MOTUD) You just know Butters is gonna get it worse."

I just thought it was cool they made a commercial about pretty much how Kyle's been getting screwed this whole season. And, it makes me wonder how Butters is going to "Get it worse."
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:23 pm

"This season, Kyle's been ____ (I forgot what it said), Kyle's been accused (it showed a scene of Cartman blaming Kyle for 911) and Kyle's been betrayed. (it showed the 3-D pan shot of Stan with the gun form MOTUD) You just know Butters is gonna get it worse."

I saw that episode a week ago (btw, the first sentence says "Kyle's been abondoned"), and I thought that was pretty dang awesome to make a whole promo about him in it. I agree, Kyle's been screwed a lot in this season...Butters is always screwed, and Kenny, whenver he isn't dying, is never around. Must just be a character-that-is-voiced-by-Matt-Stone thing.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:38 am

I'm starting to think Kyle's voice is realy cute when ever he uses high piches, like: "Realy?" and "You Bastards!"
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:46 am

Yes, Kyle's voice is adorable. ^__^

So whattya think about Kyle's role in tonight's episode? It wasn't big by any means, probably as big as Butter's role, but I still think it was good. I'm happy he was in it at all, since I really didn't expect it, and it was hysterical to watch him on the phone with Cartman.

Really, I have to agree with the way Kyle responded on the phone, who in their right mind would believe that Cartman was stuck in the future? I also thought it was cool Kyle said, "Suck my balls" (since that seemed to be what everyone was saying) but it sort of disturbed me that Cartman responded so enthusiastically with "If you do this Kyle, I will get down on my knees and suck your balls. I will suck'em dry Kyle," or something like that. *shudders* Cartman would totally do that too...
clenskiddlehopper

Postby clenskiddlehopper » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:35 am

I'havn't seen it yet, probobly only after school. Oh, and yes I love Kyle's voice! I once sawthe hungarian version of south park, and for some strange reason he doesn't have the highest, but the deepest voice. Man, now school will seem like forever as I wait for it to end so I can come home and see the new episode.
honestly

Postby honestly » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:15 am

His voice sounds like its in the middle of breaking lately/sometimes. It's kind of squeaky/croaky which is soooo cute especially at the"You know what, I've learned something today... " lines. So sweet!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:26 am

I've heard Kyle's voice in the dubbed-over French version, and it majorly sucked. It sounded like a 12-year-old hitting puberty.

I absolutely LOVED Kyle's expression when Cartman called him. I mean, honestly, if someone called you and told you that they were in the future, how would you react? XD
bananakoniak

Postby bananakoniak » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:32 am

kyle is pretty sweet but personally im a ____________ fan, thats for yall to figure out but anyway ur right about that i liked how he reacted 2 cartman on the fone
i jst wanna kno "if a man says something in the forest and there's no woman around to hear him... is he still wrong?" pm me if u gotta answer
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:46 am

kaileykorn wrote:I absolutely LOVED Kyle's expression when Cartman called him. I mean, honestly, if someone called you and told you that they were in the future, how would you react? XD

Haha I know! I loved how his eyes were half shut and he just looked completely unamused.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:38 pm

Gotta love that Jew-'fro!
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:19 pm

kaileykorn wrote:I mean, honestly, if someone called you and told you that they were in the future, how would you react? XD

"...Uh huh."

XD Kyle was great in that episode, despite the fact that he was only in one scene. I was pleased that he was even in it to begin with. But honestly, his reaction to Cartman claiming that he was in the future was brilliant. I also liked the way he ignored Cartman when he said that he would suck his balls. He was just all, "You made me miss my ride! My whole day is screwed up because of you." <3

Return to “Character Discussion”