We both have red hair and green eyes
Were both smart
I have a best friend whos athletic a friend whos somewhat of a pervert and a fatass friend whos annoying
I hate people who are racist
low tollerance for stupidity
gets pissed off easilly
I like Family guy
I know whats right and whats wrong
Im slow when It comes to the fads
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
1. I have a best friend
2. I'm smart
3. I hate it if people make fun of my religion
4. I don't take crap from anyone and my friends
5. I know whats right and wrong
6. I'm aware of whats happening
7. I'm pretty book smart
I think thats all I can't think of anymore.
1. I'm book smart.
2. Short fuse, really easily angered.
3. Low tolerance for stupidity.
4. If people piss me off enough, I will resort to physical violence.
5. Fairly good sense of morals.
6. Relatively easily-influenced.
7. Quite often left out of the loop.
8. Mom's short, has red hair, and can be a pretty stupid bitch sometimes.
9. I'm a Jew, sadly.
Also, "My butt hurts" was a FANTASTIC line - still makes me completely crack up.
1. I'm book smart
2. Low tolerance for stupidity
3. Generally high morality [with occasional slip-ups ]
4. Generally kind nature
5. I like Family Guy - I was glad to see him as its defender
6. I really love and am protective of my younger siblings
7. An extension of #6 -I have a somewhat parental nature. Remember how protective Kyle was of Blanket? And how good he was with his egg?
8. Always left out of the loop, and never get into fads until they've pretty much gone "out," if at all.
9. Too credulous sometimes, and too willing to believe in people's "good intentions"
Haha - I didn't think I'd find that many things to list! Now I feel cool....because Kyle is da bomb!
honestly wrote:Kyle's expressions are also really funny like in Go Go God part 2 when he's like "riiiiiiiight" as well as in Mystery of the Urinal Deuce when he kept saying "really???"
Oh my God - "REALLY?!" has got to be one of my favorite Kyle quotes ever. I thought it was so utterly adorable.
And I guess I'll join the rest of you and list the things I have in common with Kyle:
1. I, too, am book smart.
2. I never follow the crowd/partake in fads.
3. I always look out for my two younger siblings.
4. My best friend in real life has a lot of common sense.
5. I always try to look for the good in people.
6. I can be quite skeptical at times.
7. I stick to my morals.
We probably have a few other similarities, but those are all I can think of at the moment.
Hey, I just realized that this is my 1000th post. Whooo.
1. I'm booksmart
2. I tend to be skeptic sometimes.
3. I have lots of parental assets- I love children and are very good with then.
4. I never take part in fads. I think fads are stupid.
5. I have lots of morals and I stick to them.
I think that's it.......
"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
And remember when the four boys said after Cartman killed Scott Tenormans parents, that they would never f*ck with Cartman again? They do it all the time, but Kyle doesn't get involved in the fights anymore! It was so funny when Cartman takes his gloves off and says "Now you're gonna get it mother f*cker" and then Kyle punches Cartman once and Cartman bursts out in tears.
There are some elements of Kyle that are very appealing and that I see in myself. Number one, I'm constantly in the library, which drives my friends nuts. But I've always got a book in my hands.
I realized while watching Make Love, Not Warcraft that Kyle is reading while Stan is on the phone. I hadn't noticed that before and it made me laugh.
When I show an interest in someone it is rather rare, and when I do that person is always strange in some way. I can only recall Kyle liking one person throughout the entire show and that was that home schooled girl. So in those aspects I'm kind of like him.
All in a Day's Work...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests