The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

crazyQH

Re: The Second Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby crazyQH » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:17 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:.

The disturbing thing is that Kyle may feel indebted to Cartman to do it, and considering what the outcome would've been had Imaginationland been a movie, I'm wondering :?

Wow, if this had been a movie, and they really showed Kyle's dead body on the big screen..I really, really don't know how I would have reacted.

But yeah, now that I realize Kyle actually lived, I can realize how much I loved his role in this. For some reason, I love it when my favorite characters (ie. Kyle) are put in life threatening situations, as long as they come out alive in the end.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:55 am

crazyQH wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:.

The disturbing thing is that Kyle may feel indebted to Cartman to do it, and considering what the outcome would've been had Imaginationland been a movie, I'm wondering :?

Wow, if this had been a movie, and they really showed Kyle's dead body on the big screen..I really, really don't know how I would have reacted.

But yeah, now that I realize Kyle actually lived, I can realize how much I loved his role in this. For some reason, I love it when my favorite characters (ie. Kyle) are put in life threatening situations, as long as they come out alive in the end.

Oh my God. Same here. If Imaginationland was a movie, and they showed Kyle on the big screen, dead, I probably would have a breakdown and have to leave the theater. Kyle's my favorite character, too, and if they were to really kill him, and he can't come back like Kenny, I might try to stop watching, although, Kyle or no Kyle, I love the show either way. And I will always watch.

But, it kind of scares me, since Cartman saved Kyle's life, he might feel totally obligated to suck his balls. I still hope he can find a way to get out of it.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:56 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
I agree...I was practically yelling at the TV when I saw him die that way... It was just so sad... Too bad, he always gets stuck in these kinds of lose-lose situations...

:(

Don't talk to her Edd! she still owes me a picture from way back! It didn't bother me to much when that happened, I knew they would bring him at least before the trilogy ended. Then again, I never really was a big fan of any character in particuler, sure I love then all, but I don't go, "OMG!!!11!! KYLE" or "ZOMG!!! STAN1" So if it advances the plot of the show as a whole, then I have nothing against people getting killed off.

*Looks at your signature...*

...And if they killed off Cartman?:P

Don't let my sig fool you, I do think cartman is the funniest character, but I won't go around defending the things he does or making fanfics about him or anything like that. I love the show as whole more than any of its characters, and if there was a really good plot that involved him dieing, then I wouldn't argue with it.

that being said, I don't think they will ever kill Cartman, he's far to important to the show.

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:07 pm

the whole kyle dying part thing really made my heart jump.. i was happy kyle lived and cartman saved his life. :D

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:38 pm

Well, everyone pretty much articulated how I felt when I saw Kyle nearly dead. But he's pulled a Kenny! I'm very grateful for that.

As for all of Kyle's several near-death experiences, let's not forget the many, many times he's had a gun pointed at him: Cartoon Wars Part II, Death Camp of Tolerance, Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow...I can't remember every time, though.

Yeah, it does seem like Matt and Trey love to torture poor Kyle. I think it's a "characters voiced by Matt Stone" thing.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:52 pm

Wishful_Thinking wrote:Well, everyone pretty much articulated how I felt when I saw Kyle nearly dead. But he's pulled a Kenny! I'm very grateful for that.

As for all of Kyle's several near-death experiences, let's not forget the many, many times he's had a gun pointed at him: Cartoon Wars Part II, Death Camp of Tolerance, Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow...I can't remember every time, though.

Yeah, it does seem like Matt and Trey love to torture poor Kyle. I think it's a "characters voiced by Matt Stone" thing.

Yes, yes. The gun points. One of them you missed was Mystery Of the Urinal Deuce.

I feel bad for Kyle. He's been in so many near-death experiences, and he's also been in the hospital often. Not all of them were from suffering a near death experience, though. For example, Cartman's Incredible Gift... even though you could probably call that a near death experience since he was in a coma for sixteen hours or something like that...
Has anyone else noticed that, Kyle being in the hospital quite often?
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.

Postby 203177 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:25 pm

yeah i noticed that too..very weird huh? :?

Code:

ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:29 pm

I actually find it funny. I mean, it sucks for Kyle, but....er, it's hard to explain :roll:
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:19 pm

how is that funny? In my opinion i feel really sorry for him that he always ends up in the hospital so many times..who knows how many times?

Code:
:|

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:30 pm

KYLEZ#1FAN wrote:Has anyone else noticed that, Kyle being in the hospital quite often?

That's a chiche problem that dogs Kyle in his older years in fan fiction. :P

And about him 'dying', yeah, I was pretty much hooked on that too, but mostly because of how spooky he looked being all dead and stuff.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:34 pm

Remembered another "Kyle gets injured" moment: In "Conjoined Fetus Lady" during the dodgeball tournament in China, he winds up roughed up to the point where we see him sporting an IV by the end of the episode.

In "Super Best Friends", he nearly drowns in the containment bubble.

And yeah, I've noticed the gun-pointing scenes too.

Gotta say, they know how to get us Kyle fans going :P Especially the holding in suspense for "Imaginationland", and any unsettling feelings we got from the second part.

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:57 pm

yeah and the time in cherokee hair tampons when kyle needed a new kidney

Code:

crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:52 am

And how he almost wrecked his bigwheels (lolz) in "Cartoon Wars." And how Cartman tried to kill him in "Toilet Paper," even if it was only with a wiffle bat. XD

Yes, they definitely know how to please us Kyle fans. :P

Postby 203177 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:25 pm

I actually laughed at the part when cartman started hitting kyle with the wiffle bat.. whatever its called. Oh and the time in tooth fairy tats when kyle was saying he wasn't real.

Code:

candies

Postby candies » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:51 am

Also in Cartmanland Kyle has a hemorrhoid from his bottom and he almost died at the hospital.

To me Kyle has been virtually killed of:

Hamorrhoid Cherokee Hair Tampons
Kidney Failure Cartmanland
Bubble Glass ( Filled up with water as well) Super Best Friends
Bike Crash Cartoons Wars
Wiffle Batted By Cartman Toilet Paper
Pointed to a gun by Cartman Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
Almost died in a Smug Smug Alert!
Pointed to a gun by Stan Mystery Of The Urinal Deuce
Got Asphyxia in Imagnationland Part Three

Poor. Kyle. He always get damage with every season except for One, Three and Seven. Hopefully, he won't get injure for the least two episode from series Eleven.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “Character Discussion”