The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: The Second Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:04 am

candies wrote:To me Kyle has been virtually killed of:

Hemorrhoid Cherokee Hair Tampons
Kidney Failure Cartmanland

You got those backwards there.
candies

Postby candies » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:13 am

BRMBug wrote:
candies wrote:To me Kyle has been virtually killed of:

Hemorrhoid Cherokee Hair Tampons
Kidney Failure Cartmanland

You got those backwards there.

Oh shoot, Thanks for telling me that. :oops:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:41 am

El Oh El. I love this thread. Kyle discussion never gets old does it.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:56 am

Which Kyle? 1 or 2? :P

I think we've got another sort of 'death' to the list: Nuked in Imaginationland, though he was recreated by Butters. And since it was in a place of 'imagination'...yeah.

If we're counting dream sequences/fantasies, he died in Cartman's "Woodland Critters" story (and he was about to be killed earlier), and then there was the fantasy of him being blown to bits in "Grey Dawn". Then you have his nightmare of him and Ike dying.

That'd be a stretch, though. The wiffle batting is already a bit pushing XD

Then as someone else mentioned, there's his 'fading out' in "Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000" and weird 'tripping'.

I was kinda disappointed Kyle didn't figment up his own "counter-imagination" response to Cartman's thing, but eh...

I wonder what it would've been anyway, besides the obvious "Bite, Kyle, bite!" idea that a few of us were throwing around. It probably would've given the "erotica" types something more, though ;^_^

Goodness knows some bits in part 2 and then that thing here have spawned such things.

I think Kyle's about done for this season. They could surprise us with another Kyle-oriented episode, but there's two left. I think it's more likely for one next season. And "Imaginationland" in the end was more of a Butters thing.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:25 am

"Oh Kyle You Dirty Girl!"

Right now Cartman fans are all "Ha ha ha ha ha ha You-Sucked-Cartman's baaalls nah nah nah nah nah nah"

Throughly Brilliant three parter
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:07 pm

oh yeah that part was funny i laughed aloud when that happened. But the ending of the episode confused me a bit...god when that rocket exploded i thought they were all dead.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:19 pm

Cerisa_Roz wrote: there's his 'fading out' in "Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000"
Anyone notice how well Kyle's speech in Imaginationland about real and imaginary being the same FIT with what happened to him in "Tooth Fairy Tats"? He spent that entire episode wondering whether or not the world, including himself, was real, and in the end he was able to use his thoughts to bend "reality" and make himself disappear. He would know better than anyone that, in the SP universe at least, there is no real difference between real and imaginary.

Postby 203177 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:10 am

yeah i noticed that..i guess?

Code:

candies

Postby candies » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote: there's his 'fading out' in "Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000"
Anyone notice how well Kyle's speech in Imaginationland about real and imaginary being the same FIT with what happened to him in "Tooth Fairy Tats"? He spent that entire episode wondering whether or not the world, including himself, was real, and in the end he was able to use his thoughts to bend "reality" and make himself disappear. He would know better than anyone that, in the SP universe at least, there is no real difference between real and imaginary.

I've have notice that also, when Kyle give that speech about real and imaginary really commemorate that episode " Tooth Fairy tat's 2000" where Kyle doesn't believe in real when he were reading books about naturalistic.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:19 am

hahahaha seriously i'm still laughing from that part Cartman goes "Oh Kyle you dirty girl" hahaha! I'm more of a Kyle fan than Cartman fan but I gotta admit Cartman's funny! Has anyone ever thought how it would be if Cartman was killed off? or really any of the other caracters, i hope they don't kill off Kenny again cause Kenny's too awesome.
(well i'm only 14 so don't take me too seriously) lol
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:07 am

And on the subject about Kyle's hair and hat, well, i think he looks totally cute with his hat and his hair is just awesome! and yeah when they killed Kyle in Imaginationland part II i was like "......noooooooooo!!!" but i knew that they couldnt kill Kyle off cause he was too important in the show, and thank god they didnt! but when Cartman brang Kyle back to life i noticed that, yes, maybe he just did it for Kyle to suck his balls but maybe he felt more than just hate for Kyle, who knows one day Cartman might grow to like Kyle! (in some way) lol anyway always happy to chat to my fellow Kyle and South Park fans! :)
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List

Postby 203177 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:08 pm

i agree with you on behalf on what you said and yeah i love kyles hair and his hat it totally suits him. And again i thought kyle was gone for good but they would never kill kyle off he's too awesome to be killed off. It would be funny if cartman got killed off instead of kyle..but i do like cartman in some ways so i don't think they should kill him off. Anyways back on topic kyle was good in part 3 and i loved the part when he jumped through the glass l laughed my ass off when he did that...hahahahaha kyle so awesome! :lol:

Code:

James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:29 pm

Kyle`s speech at the end of imaginationland episode III is one of the reasons why Kyle is my favourate character,I also thought the trilogy was well put together. :wink:
Last edited by James--76 on Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!

Postby 203177 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:26 pm

yeah, the new episode thats airing on wednesday will have stan and kyle episode which is good to hear :wink:

Code:

ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:32 pm

James--76 wrote:Kyle`s speech at the end of imaginationland episode III is one of the reasons why Kyle is my favourate character,I also thought the trilogy was well put together. :wink:
Agreed and agreed. I already loved me that little Jew, now I love 'im more than ever. And yes, the trilogy was (IMO) very awesome indeed.

Return to “Character Discussion”