The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

chel

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby chel » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:41 am

Kyle is a very relatable character for me. Even though I'm nearly 21, I too am afraid to stick up for myself against my mom. I've also felt a little jewish inside me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!"
"Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise."
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:54 am

jewish pride wrote:do you have any idea who can i ask for smilies?

Sorry, I'm not really sure. Sometimes, somebody will come up with a good one, but I can never remember who it was.

Like chel, I can relate to Kyle as well. I'm not Jewish, but I'm willing to learn, I've been ripped on by other kids when I was his age, and I've got a family member who's always uptight about something.

Quite a few reasons he became my favorite out of all of them. I was on the edge of my seat when he was beating the hell out of Cartman in the "Tonsil Trouble" ep.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 am

^ totally dude, tonsil trouble was one awesome cartman vs kyle episode!

i dont know wether i have a lot in common with kyle but i do know that i usually like his views on everything or the attitude he has in most situations, i more admire him than relate to him actually

like for example one of the first times i started really liking kyle was on kenny dies, i like how he really cared for kenny and was very sad but he also had the strength to suck it up, face the truth and be strong for kenny, i thought that was really amazing of kyle
IFRIT41

Postby IFRIT41 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:11 pm

he and :unhoodedkenny: are
my favorite characters !!! DUDE THEY KICK ASS !!!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:56 pm

hey guys whats your favourite kyle moment?

its hard to say for me, cartoon wars probably cause he was super awesome there, but i also loved him so much in tonsil trouble and kenny dies!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:06 pm

TP, when cartman tries to beat him to death with a wiffle bat and he got that "well go on then, kill me!" attitude.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:06 pm

I liked the part in Mystery of the urinal deuce when he kept saying "really".
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:18 pm

superiorsavior wrote:TP, when cartman tries to beat him to death with a wiffle bat and he got that "well go on then, kill me!" attitude.

lol that was so funny!
but actually, i think thats the one episode where i didnt like his attitude and reactions

feeling that bad for tping a house was kind of lame but whatever, you cant fight you conciense and that he has so much of it is one of the things i like about him

but what i really didnt like was how he wanted to rat them all out, i mean, if he was feeling that guilty then he should've confessed on his own, say that he was the only one that had tped the house and that was it, i doubt that he would've gotten in any more trouble that the one he got into in the end

after butters "confessed" (lmao!) then yes, they had all to confess otherwise they would've been douches, but before that if kyle wanted to confess i really think he should have done it on his own

but im glad that he didnt and as usual cartman is the one who ends up screwing them all up lol

James--76 wrote:I liked the part in Mystery of the urinal deuce when he kept saying "really".

lol i sooo loved when he went all like "really?!" his face was so funny :lol:
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:14 am

Oh holy crap, they revived the old Army threads? Ah, memories... This is so old, yet awesome! Of course now you get the people that just read the first post or two and think that the Kyle Klub is still active; thus all the asking to join.

Uhmm, I really couldn't name a single favorite moment of Kyle's. The whole episode Christmas In Canada was a really excellent one for him though.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:45 am

^ that episode was cool and kyle all responsible older brother was the cutest thing ever!

but i dont think anything beats kyle in cartoon wars, i think that was his most awesome moment, he totally kicked ass there :D
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:54 am

^ You got that right! That's up there in my list of top moments.

That is to say, if I had made that list.

"Ike's Wee-Wee"--That scene where Ike tries to convince Kyle he belongs in the family, then bounces up to hug him...that gets me every time. :'-)

"Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls"--When he's on the can and singing "I Can See Clearly," voice trailing off...funny stuff! Kind of the predecessor to how Butters would eventually act.

It would take a while to really think about any others that would be in this list.

EDIT: Oh, hey, T_C, long time no see!!

:D
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:^ You got that right! That's up there in my list of top moments.

That is to say, if I had made that list.

"Ike's Wee-Wee"--That scene where Ike tries to convince Kyle he belongs in the family, then bounces up to hug him...that gets me every time. :'-)

"Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls"--When he's on the can and singing "I Can See Clearly," voice trailing off...funny stuff! Kind of the predecessor to how Butters would eventually act.

i really liked those moments too! he's so cute!!

i saw the jeffersons yesterday and i was really moved by how he was all concerned for the little kid, he's so awesome and mature <3
KAMfan

Postby KAMfan » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:33 am

Well, JP basically summed up everything I love about Kyle :D
He also had a great moment when he sang "Lonely Jew on Christmas"
my manga art, よかったら見て下さい:http://kamethyst.deviantart.com/

困ったときは笑っとけ笑っとけ
James--76

Postby James--76 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:30 am

I also liked the speech at the end of smug alert when he told everyone that hybrid cars are important "just drive them and don`t be smug about it" ,then all the adults say that they are not ready to drive hybrids without being smug "lets all go and get wastleful gas guzzlers" Then cartmans like we just can`t get rid of you can we you sneaky jew rat and kyle being kyle snaps at him and walks off in a huff with cartman being all satisfied.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:52 am

KAMfan wrote:Well, JP basically summed up everything I love about Kyle :D
He also had a great moment when he sang "Lonely Jew on Christmas"

i <3 that song! i downloaded it on areslite :)

James--76 wrote:I also liked the speech at the end of smug alert when he told everyone that hybrid cars are important "just drive them and don`t be smug about it" ,then all the adults say that they are not ready to drive hybrids without being smug "lets all go and get wastleful gas guzzlers" Then cartmans like we just can`t get rid of you can we you sneaky jew rat and kyle being kyle snaps at him and walks off in a huff with cartman being all satisfied.

lol that was funny, awesome ending for awesome episode
i also like kyle and ike on acid on that one and cartman throwing the goodbye party without kyle lmao!

i also really really liked him on cartman's gift, he was so funny on that episode! from the start when he hears that cartman is trying to fly and he goes all like "do it! do it!" cause he obviously cant believe the stupidity of it, to when he figures out that he has to be just as stupid as cartman to be listened to and decides to "try to fly" himself! looool
and the ending that he goes like "There's a logical explanation for that", that totally killed me :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”