The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:39 pm

quote from go god go: "I hate you, but I'm not going to help kill you."

kyle is normal so he wouldnt kill cartman, unless mybe if cartman does something REALLY bad to him, not to him directly but there is the slight chance that kyle might kill him if says he does something really bad to ike, that might do the trick i think
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:44 pm

^I could Kyle killing in that circumstance, but even then Cartman would have to something extra bad.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:46 pm

even if he did something to stan since they're BFFs. i don't think kyle would have the guts to kill somebody though. i mean, think of his conscience after t-peing the teachers house, what would happen if he actually killed sombody?
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:50 pm

ned15 wrote:even if he did something to stan since they're BFFs. i don't think kyle would have the guts to kill somebody though. i mean, think of his conscience after t-peing the teachers house, what would happen if he actually killed sombody?

yes but kyle knew deep down that the teacher was innocent and hadnt done anything bad, and that she and her family kind of didnt deserve it

but kyle knows perfectly well that cartman isnt inocent at all, he even laughed at the fact that he got aids, i think if cartman did something really bad to ike it might happen

he would never kill him for something that isnt that big of course, kyle has his consience after all
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:52 pm

True. I forgot that unfortunately, Kyle can sometimes be overtramatic. :P :wink:

And he does have such a big heart, and he tries to ignore everything Cartman saids or does anyways, and yet he cannot becasue he is so caring to people like Stan and Butters.
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:01 pm

well, whatever kyle does in the future, he will still by one of my favorite characters :D (even though i truely think deep down that cartman has some feeling for him :lol: )
eames
candies

Postby candies » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Kyle is being so emotional from episode 1208 where he cried over the Indiana Jones movie, I thought it was cute how he react. He’s voice keep getting change every season so does Cartman did anyone notice the voice-changing part?
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Yeah I noticet the voice change thing.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:22 pm

yeah i noticed the changes in kyle's voice, but its better this ways cause i've watching some old episodes and he sounds like butters at times (cause they're both done by matt of course) so its good that his voice changed

and yeah it was really cute how bad he felt for the rape of indiana jones, even in this last episode, it was funny and cute :)
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:37 pm

jewish pride wrote:yeah i noticed the changes in kyle's voice, but its better this ways cause i've watching some old episodes and he sounds like butters at times (cause they're both done by matt of course) so its good that his voice changed

and yeah it was really cute how bad he felt for the rape of indiana jones, even in this last episode, it was funny and cute :)

i think practically everyone has noticed the voice changes. kyle has gone from sweet/innocent to a bit deeper, but still pretty cute. butters voice has changed too, there's some sort of edge to it now. in some way all of the boys voices have changed.

i love how they had a reference to the indiana thing, i thought it was very clever. :D
eames
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:17 am

I wish he would just try to kill him for once...try to get revenge on that fat bastard.
Remember Tonsil Trouble or are you bloting it from your memory?

kyle is normal so he wouldnt kill cartman
I think normal people would be more inclined to kill him than Kyle, he's more moral than the avarage kid.

However, his conscience would probably lead him more to get vnegance against Cartman if he really wronged him. Kyle seems to have a strong sense of justice, and would ensure Cartman got what he deserved if, for example, he ground Ike up into a chilli and choked Stan to death on it. Kyle isn't afraid to act.

He’s voice keep getting change every season
No, i only noticed it in this season. It's like the kid's voices have broken :o
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:19 pm

superiorsavior wrote:
kyle is normal so he wouldnt kill cartman
I think normal people would be more inclined to kill him than Kyle, he's more moral than the avarage kid.

However, his conscience would probably lead him more to get vnegance against Cartman if he really wronged him. Kyle seems to have a strong sense of justice, and would ensure Cartman got what he deserved if, for example, he ground Ike up into a chilli and choked Stan to death on it. Kyle isn't afraid to act.

i agree that kyle is more moral than any avarage kid and that he isnt afraid to act, but like you said he's got a BIG conscience that might hold him back to actually killing cartman
i mean, i think it is possible, but only if cartman would do something reeeaaally bad and i think doing something that bad to ike (with whom he seems to have a big bond) would be what may drive him to that point
Kitisune

Postby Kitisune » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:31 am

Kyle will always be morally against killing, but he did kill Jesus when he was asked too. What's great about Kyle is he's not afraid to be a man. (as much as a 9 year old cartoon can be) I mean, when the was being forced into the metrosexual fad, he refused, and said He "likes being a filthy dirty little boy." Unfortunately he always sounds so hot to me. >_< It's like if he was only 20 years older... Kyles personality is attractive in many ways. Even though he has really good morals, and lives by them, he's not unrealistic about it.

Postby 203177 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:02 am

You have a good point there.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Kyle didn't object to diabetese jokes in his presence?
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Character Discussion”